• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Winnie the Pooh confirmed to be in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subzero

Hey guys, new here.

This is something that I’ve never been able to find out. Has it been confirmed anywhere (from a credible source) that KH3 will feature Winnie the Pooh or is it all speculation? We have maybe 2-3 more Disney worlds yet to be revealed, but I can’t tell if 1) Winnie the Pooh takes the spot as one of those 2-3 worlds and 2) If it’s going to appear in KH3 at all.

I understand that Winnie the Pooh was in every KH game prior to this new installment, but do we know for sure that it’s officially in KH3? For all we know, maybe Jungle Book will take its place as the minigame world and follow Winnie the Pooh layout in previous games.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Winnie the Pooh stuff was leaked in code form that very same night (it was night for me at least) that leaked Monsters Inc and Frozen, so I'd say it's a solid yes for its return.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Data for 100 Acre Woods along with Frozen was pulled from the lealed images of Monstropolis back in December. And a few years prior Jim Cummings(who voices Tigger and Pooh) hinted at doing voice work for those characters.

So yeah chances are it will be a world in KH3

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Winnie the Pooh was in the files leaked back in December 2017 where they had coding of elements from the 100 Acre Wood.

As to what role 100 Acre Wood will play in Kingdom Hearts III, remains to be seen, although I don't think it will be an optional world this time like in past games as it's been confirmed that the worlds are unskippable. So perhaps it returns as a mini-game world or be like the Command Board in BBS.

Maybe the 100 Acre Wood world can use elements from the 2011 feature film and/or Pooh's Heffalump Movie since these movies came out after Kingdom Hearts II.

[video=youtube;jidzytvfSyQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jidzytvfSyQ[/video]
[video=youtube;PgCkeQ8oZQM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgCkeQ8oZQM[/video]

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'm still hoping Kairi does the world alongside Sora as unlikely as it is. I really want to see her interact with Pooh and the other inhabitants.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm still hoping Kairi does the world alongside Sora as unlikely as it is. I really want to see her interact with Pooh and the other inhabitants.

Man, Pooh's Book with friends... I wouldn't dare dreaming about it, but we did get all the four Titans.
So I'll dream a bit.

The Dark Mamba

Awards
Seems all but a guarantee at this point given how the leaks were dead on about Monsters Inc and Frozen.

They only thing I'm wondering is if it counts towards the potential 2 or 3 Disney worlds they have left to reveal. Because it's a mini-game world I'm hoping it doesn't so we can get more "full" worlds with real gameplay.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Man, Pooh's Book with friends... I wouldn't dare dreaming about it, but we did get all the four Titans.
So I'll dream a bit.
anything is possible if this the last time for pooh why not have srk join then or least kairi come with

mytomxxx

1) Winnie the Pooh takes the spot as one of those 2-3 worlds and

I gues as he is only a mini-game world in a world he doesnt count as full world to be announced, so is still have 2~3 disney worlds to be shown imo

Subzero

Thanks guys, I wasn’t aware that it was leaked along with Frozen and Monsters Inc, so I guess that could be enough proof that Winnie the Pooh will also be in KH3.

They only thing I'm wondering is if it counts towards the potential 2 or 3 Disney worlds they have left to reveal. Because it's a mini-game world I'm hoping it doesn't so we can get more "full" worlds with real gameplay.

I gues as he is only a mini-game world in a world he doesnt count as full world to be announced, so is still have 2~3 disney worlds to be shown imo

My thoughts exactly. I can’t tell if Nomura is considering Winnie the Pooh to be part of the 2-3 Disney worlds left to be revealed, or if that only applies to full-length worlds. The suspense is killing me!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Why wouldn't it count as one of the remaining unknown Disney worlds. Minigame or not it's still a film based on a Disney property.

mytomxxx

Why wouldn't it count as one of the remaining unknown Disney worlds. Minigame or not it's still a film based on a Disney property.

I think some people don't see as a remaining unkown World. Maybe this is because it is a Minigame within a world, and personally pooh to me feels like is part of kh already, is not like a World to be revealed, feels like a world that always will be there. I cant say if Acre Wood count or doesnt count as a unknown world, to be honest. I wish it doesnt count, this way will be more world to be revealed.

ImVentus

Awards
If Radiant Garden returns, I can see 100 Acre Woods being included there.

I also wouldn't mind for the storyline for 100 Acre Woods (if not created from scratch) takes elements from The Tigger Movie.
It could be solid close to the 100 Acre Woods. Elements from that film fit with KH3.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I think some people don't see as a remaining unkown World. Maybe this is because it is a Minigame within a world, and personally pooh to me feels like is part of kh already, is not like a World to be revealed, feels like a world that always will be there. I cant say if Acre Wood count or doesnt count as a unknown world, to be honest. I wish it doesnt count, this way will be more world to be revealed.

I don't understand this logic. Hercules was "a part of KH already" and is still being treated as its own world. It's unknown in that it hasn't officially been revealed yet. For those not aware of the leaks there is just a good chance it wouldn't have been in KH3

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
If Radiant Garden returns, I can see 100 Acre Woods being included there.

I also wouldn't mind for the storyline for 100 Acre Woods (if not created from scratch) takes elements from The Tigger Movie.
It could be solid close to the 100 Acre Woods. Elements from that film fit with KH3.
I would love that, but I'm in between cause the Snow areas might be similar to Arendelle (Frozen).

Perhaps they can use elements from the 2011 movie & Pooh's Heffalump Movie as these films came out right after Kingdom Hearts II.

mytomxxx

I don't understand this logic. Hercules was "a part of KH already" and is still being treated as its own world. It's unknown in that it hasn't officially been revealed yet. For those not aware of the leaks there is just a good chance it wouldn't have been in KH3

you have a good point in here my man

bagcifreak

I hope that the Winnie Pooh world for once will be an actual exploreable world. I'm not sure how big the world of WTP is (I haven't watched the movies for years) but I think it would be fun to have the world get attacked by Heartless and Sora has to save each one of the characters separately in different areas and maybe when finding them each character unlocks a fight/escape-minigame you have to play. As cute as WTP was in the previous games I want it to be an actual world for once just like how Olympus is finally a proper world.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I'm hoping they can make some of the Pooh characters a little scragglier and fuzzier. They were always a little too smooth in the games.

I adore Pooh. It is in my top 5 Disney properties. My little nephews used to be seriously obsessed, but now they're too cool for Pooh which breaks my little old heart. Now my oldest nephew (8) has started playing Kingdom Hearts, and he waffles between being reluctant to use torn pages or just skipping them.

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
My personal thoughts are that Winnie the Pooh is going to be relegated to mini game world status again, mostly because as far as we know, the book should still be under the care of Merlin in Radiant Garden.

Now, these are all just my personal assumptions here, but I think that Radiant Garden is going to be a pretty big hub in this game again, and it's likely going to be kind of cutscene heavy with characters chatting and discussing stuff. Cid also is likely to have evolved the Claymore system so I wonder exactly how strong the heartless/nobody presence is even going to be in the world. Maybe it will actually be a "safe" world like Destiny Islands, with very little to actually fight unless some baddy shows up with goons in tow.

If that is the case, then the castle and town itself would be a really great place to have mini games and other fun activities peppered around in it. To, ya know, give players a reason to go there other than story stuff, if there isn't really a lot to fight. So, since the book is there, I can imagine NOT visiting it would actually feel pretty odd. Are we to assume if Sora goes to visit Merlin he would just...not check in? Not likely. It's probably a series of small mini games that one can access through the book again, that reward items or other goodies like with Remi's cooking game.

I also do agree with the sentiment that hopefully we can bring other characters (like Kairi) in with us. She should know the 100 acre wood gang, as she was tagging around inside Sora when he first met them all (assuming that she was able to vicariously see what he was up to while she was there). If she's still there when Sora goes to visit I would be so, so, so happy to party up with her (and Lea), even if it's just for mini games. Would be a great way for her to practice new skills without it being too dangerous right off the bat...that's a good excuse, right?

After all, didn't Nomura at some point say that EVERY world has a mini game of some kind in it?

Seems like Winnie the Pooh stuff might just be Radiant Garden's mini game.

Pokie

I would love that, but I'm in between cause the Snow areas might be similar to Arendelle (Frozen).

Perhaps they can use elements from the 2011 movie & Pooh's Heffalump Movie as these films came out right after Kingdom Hearts II.

That or the Piglet or Tigger movie. So underrated. The Trigger movie is heartbreakingly good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back