• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How I’d want Sora and co. to try and save Aqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perkilator

Awards
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]You guys know how Aqua is Norted in KH3? Well, I have an idea for how she can be saved:[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Sora goes back to Mysterious Tower, and he finds out from Yen Sid that Aqua fell to Xehanort’s influence. Yen Sid believes the only way to save her is to defeat Xehanort, while Sora believes he can somehow purify Aqua. He has a falling-out with Yen Sid, and storms out of the tower with Donald and Goofy.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]After encountering Aqua in Radiant Garden and nearly losing a battle (which is in an attempt to purify her), Sora escapes and realizes Yen Sid may’ve been right; defeating Xehanort May be the only way to save Aqua. While resting in the castle, Sora sees Mickey and lashes out at him for not saving Aqua.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]After talking for a bit, the two slowly reconcile and come up with a strategy; Sora, Donald and Goofy will go find Xehanort and distract him while Mickey takes in Aqua for treatment and tries to purify her with the help of Yen Sid and the Three Good Fairies.[/FONT][/FONT]

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I don’t think Sora and Aqua’s relationship is strong enough to warrant Sora going against Yen Sid. Maybe if it was Riku or Kairi, but I think he’ll be more focused on Roxas than Aqua, which we know those Twilight Town scenes happen after Sora returns to Yen Sid, gets his new clothes, and reunites with Riku and Mickey. I think if anyone is going to try to save Aqua prior to the final battle, it’ll be Riku and Mickey.

Perkilator

Awards
I don’t think Sora and Aqua’s relationship is strong enough to warrant Sora going against Yen Sid. Maybe if it was Riku or Kairi, but I think he’ll be more focused on Roxas than Aqua, which we know those Twilight Town scenes happen after Sora returns to Yen Sid, gets his new clothes, and reunites with Riku and Mickey. I think if anyone is going to try to save Aqua prior to the final battle, it’ll be Riku and Mickey.
But Sora may cry upon seeing Aqua due to having Ven’s heart inside of him, hence why he’d lash out (probably should’ve mentioned that in the post).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back