• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

San Diego COmic-Con Cosplayers Wanted

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZachOut

Hey, I'm Zach from Diamond Select Toys.

We're looking for KH cosplayers to come by the DST booth at SDCC this year, to pose with fans near our product displays, and point them out to any KH-interested parties. It would only be for an hour or two per day -- continuous or non-continuous, consecutive or non-consecutive.

If you're local to SD, we can provide compensation with a badge for con access for the rest of the day. NOT hotel or lodging.

If you're already attending, we can pay in merch, including our KH action figures, Vinimates and Minimates or even the non-KH stuff we have. We can work out an amount that is fair.

If you are interested, write to us at customerservice@diamondselecttoys.com, and send some pics of your KH cosplay!

The next con is New York Comic-Con, so feel free to drop us a line about that show, as well.

eiczerofour

Man I wish I was going to sdcc this year... I would definitely do this. (As I love KH, cosplaying, and DS products lol.) Hopefully you guys post pictures on social media. :)

ZachOut

Man I wish I was going to sdcc this year... I would definitely do this. (As I love KH, cosplaying, and DS products lol.) Hopefully you guys post pictures on social media. :)

Oh, if we get somebody (we're talking to someone now), then I'll take tons of pictures for our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram! I also post pics of our KH toys there.

eiczerofour

Oh, if we get somebody (we're talking to someone now), then I'll take tons of pictures for our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram! I also post pics of our KH toys there.
Awesome! What is your IG handle? I will go follow you guys right now. :) Cannot wait to see more figures revealed (hopefully) and (again, hopefully) a release date for the Aqua figure! :cool:

ZachOut

Awesome! What is your IG handle? I will go follow you guys right now. :) Cannot wait to see more figures revealed (hopefully) and (again, hopefully) a release date for the Aqua figure! :cool:

Aqua hits stores Wednesday!

instagram.com/collectdst
twitter.com/collectdst
facebook.com/diamondselecttoys

eiczerofour

Aqua hits stores Wednesday!

instagram.com/collectdst
twitter.com/collectdst
facebook.com/diamondselecttoys

Following, thanks for the update! What stores do I go to check for Aqua? Since I get paid tomorrow I can go to Walgreens, Gamestop, or wherever she will be. :)

ZachOut

Following, thanks for the update! What stores do I go to check for Aqua? Since I get paid tomorrow I can go to Walgreens, Gamestop, or wherever she will be. :)

Sorry I missed this, she is only at comic shops can specialty stores. You can find one at comicshoplocator.com, or order her online from shop.diamondselecttoys.com, Bigbadtoystore.com, entertainmentearth.com or even Amazon, I believe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back