• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about the new KEX and Future XEX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bankai8299

Awards
Hello, I'm wondering about KEX and XEX there is obviously gonna be a reversed version just like the wonder twins I wanna know how likely is it for them to bring it back soon as a 5 pull mercy and if it's even worth me throwing away 18000 jewels at this current banner

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Hello, I'm wondering about KEX and XEX there is obviously gonna be a reversed version just like the wonder twins I wanna know how likely is it for them to bring it back soon as a 5 pull mercy and if it's even worth me throwing away 18000 jewels at this current banner

Well heres the Thing First pull is free which is nice so it takes away the 3000 pull, Second we dont know what the drop rates are atm so, third every other person that will prob post will say not worth 5 turns ect ect ect, Honest Answer is is it something you want to pull for, this is the kind of medal that will allow you to be like top 100 in coli or top 500 in pvp for the next couple of month if you pull it, granted youll still be able to play with Kex xex and stained Glass, but again its up to you if you want to pull you said 18000 right with the free pull youll have about 10 puls to go for it it so your call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back