• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW PRINCESSES OF HEART (THEORIZED LIST)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
1.kairi
2 rapunzel
3.anna
4.elsa
5.disney ip
6.disney ip
7.orginal charachter

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
While it's true we only visited two of the Disney PoH's worlds I'm more inclined to think we could see all of them in KH3

1. Kairi
2. Rapunzel
3. Anna
4. Tiana
5. Kida
6. Honey Lemon
7. Namine.

I think Honey Lemon could be a worthy canidate due to her personality being kind and purehearted. I also think Namine is one as well. Once she has her own heart, it could be pure light like Kairi's

Qiesamuel

1. Kairi
2. Rapunzel
3. Anna
4. Elsa
5. Tiana
6. Kida
7. Megara

I'm fairly certain the last 2 remaining worlds will be based on The Princess and the Frog and Atlantis: The Lost Empire.

Awards
Everyone is forgetting a princess with all this.

Kiara, Simba's daughter. He's a king, she's a princess, Lion King is Nomura's favorite Disney movie, potc gets a sequel, why not Lion King 2? They already have a character model and fighting style for Lion Sora.

And if you've seen Lion King 2, it's perfectly clear that she's pure of heart. She even tries to save the life of the one who tried many times to kill her. Nowhere does it say they have to be human. Ariel isn't.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
So I looked up the Official Disney Princess line-up, seeing I think they are the best candidates at the moment. Mainly because most of the Princess of Hearts have been Disney Princesses and the prime candidates we've been shown so far have also been Disney Princesses or tied to them.

There's also my feeling that, if Disney has any input when it comes to who the new hearts of lights are, they'd probably encourage Square to use the remaining girls.
Still, if someone like Honey Limon is included as a new heart of pure light, I'd be all for that.

Anyways from the official line up we have Pocahontas, Tiana, Rapunzel, Merida and Anna, who have yet to either be a Princes of Heart or appear just in a earlier game. Besides Pocahontas most of these are from within the last 10 years.

So based on that and the idea that not all will have to have their worlds included, here'd my list.
1. Kairi
2. Rapunzel
3. Anna (scratch her out, the Famitsu confirmed Elsa as a new pure light instead of Anna)
4. Tiana
5. Pocahontas
6. Merida
7. Minnie or Kida

For me the last slot is the one most up for grabs, still I suggested characters who have been featured with the Disney Princesses, just to keep with the tradition so far.

Last edited:

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I think Honey Lemon could be a worthy canidate due to her personality being kind and purehearted.

I don't think Honey Lemon will work solely because she's a supporting character (and arguably the least developed Big Hero 6 member). However, having Honey Lemon be confused for a Princess of Heart would be a funny throwback to Wendy being falsely assumed as a Princess of Heart.

And I don't see Pocahontas making the cut. The brand has no relevancy nowadays because of its contraversy of Native American history and culture.

Gaebora

I think if Kairi can return, so can Belle id say. (Not my favorite just likely)

Gaebora

1. Kairi
2. Rapunzel
3. Anna
4. Elsa
5. Tiana
6. Kida
7. Megara

I'm fairly certain the last 2 remaining worlds will be based on The Princess and the Frog and Atlantis: The Lost Empire.

Aint no megara pure hearted, she straight up traitored herc hard. Belle woulda sacrificed herself daily for beast

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
1. Kairi
2. Elsa
3. Anna
4. Rapunzel
5. Tiana
6. Ariel
7. TBD

If I had to guess, Moana, Merida, or Mulan will likely fill the last spot (anyone but Merida would be my pick). I personally think they’ll choose these characters based on the Princess franchise, and Kida/Megara aren’t a part of that. I wouldn’t mind Megara as a PoH though, always loved that character. Somehow I don't see Pocahontas being included, even though she is in the DP line.

Animated movies take an average of 5 years to create from inception to release. Moana released in 2016 so it should have been concieved in 2012. Kingdom Hearts III was unveiled in 2013, whilst Big Hero 6 was confirmed to be in the game at D23 2015. So, it's not out of the question for Moana to be a new Princess of Heart.

I didn’t say Moana couldn’t be a PoH. I kind of said the opposite. What I said is that the PoH plot might be a way for Moana (the character) to appear even though Moana (the film) was released too late for a full-fledged world to be made out of the movie (similar to how Snow White, Cinderella, and Aurora appear in KH1 even though their worlds don’t). I hope that's the case, too. :)

Aint no megara pure hearted, she straight up traitored herc hard. Belle woulda sacrificed herself daily for beast
Megara literally got her waist crushed by a pillar to save Hercules (and Olympus), so... Anyway, the PoH aren't based on purity of their character, but on the lack of darkness in their hearts, which means anyone could technically be a PoH based on Nomura's whims.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I wonder if a FF female is a possibility? Rinoa or Aerith could be considered canidates. The only requirement so far is just being a girl so anything is possible.

Megavoltage

Awards
I wonder if a FF female is a possibility? Rinoa or Aerith could be considered canidates. The only requirement so far is just being a girl so anything is possible.
Someone from Radiant Garden being a POH would be interesting. And it’s about time Rinoa finally shows up after being teased so long ago, haha. KH3 also has the Cloud vs Sephiroth subplot to deal with, if Tifa or Aerith is a POH it could tie into that.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Someone from Radiant Garden being a POH would be interesting. And it’s about time Rinoa finally shows up after being teased so long ago, haha. KH3 also has the Cloud vs Sephiroth subplot to deal with, if Tifa or Aerith is a POH it could tie into that.
That's a good point. In KH2 Tifa was used to symbolize Cloud's light. On a side note if Aerith was made a princess, we might owe a certain someone an apology :p

mittens

I think, and I'm very possibly wrong with this, that princesses of heart are primarily supposed to be characters from Disney's official Disney Princess lineup.
I've completely blanked on where, but I did read that initially Ariel was supposed to be a PoH instead of Alice but to do so they figured that they needed to include her whole 'getting legs and going on land' story and it was too difficult for the time they had, so they chose Alice instead. Ariel is part of the official Princess lineup, but Alice isn't, so that would explain why Alice is included and Ariel isn't.

I did kind of see this new PoH thread coming (I mean, look at my signature image lol), so I think the six new princesses will be characters from that lineup.

You can tell who Disney themselves count as "princesses" from the new Wreck-it-Ralph trailer.

To try and clear things up, I've made a list of the official Disney Princess lineup. Characters in green are characters that haven't been included in the Kingdom Hearts series until KH3, characters in blue are characters that HAVE been in Kingdom Hearts but haven't been a PoH, and characters in red are characters that have been in KH and are members of the old PoH group. Characters that I've underlined haven't been "officially" initiated into the Disney Princess lineup and are a sort of grey area, but it's taken as a fact that they will be included in the princess lineup at some stage. This is mostly due to Frozen's popularity and Disney not wanting to lump Anna and Elsa merchandise with the other Princess stuff while it's selling so well on its own.

Snow White
Cinderella
Aurora

Belle
Jasmine
Ariel
Mulan
Pocahontas
Tiana
Rapunzel
Merida
Anna
Elsa
Moana

It goes without saying that those in red aren't going to be part of the new PoH group (unless Nomura was trolling when he said none of the old ones were coming back)

As for my personal opinion on who the next six will be, I think Ariel and Mulan are very unlikely, especially Ariel seeing that she's a summon.

I think Rapunzel, Anna, and Tiana are absolute definite new PoH while Pocahontas and Merida are very likely.

Where it gets a little uncertain for me is when it comes to Elsa. She's not a 'princess', but a queen and her entire story is about beating her own darkness. PoH are characters with hearts of pure light, and while she's a Disney princess I'm not sure if she could fill the role of a PoH. I think in Arendelle it would be a shock to some players having Sora trying to protect Elsa from Larxene the whole time while the organisation snatch Anna from right under their noses instead.

There's a few theories I'm working with. The other could be that because Anna and Elsa are so close their hearts are connected and neither is pure of heart without the other, so in essence they serve as ONE PoH when brought together. This would allow for every Disney Princess that hasn't been included in the series yet to serve as a PoH.

The other thing is that Moana is a very new addition and KH3 was long in development before the movie came out, so she may not even get a look in. In that case I think her spot may either be taken by Elsa, Mulan, or possibly Ariel.

Of course, regardless of how clued in on Disney Princesses I am, Nomura could just bring Daisy Duck in as a PoH and make me out as the fool I am.

And that concludes my essay. Thank you for listening.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Lol, Pocahontas is so irrelevant nowadays. Her movie has been criticised for the cultural appropriation of Native Americans, and Disney nowadays is all about respecting cultures because it's a cornerstone of their profits. There's plenty of other female Disney characters that are a way better fit than Pocahontas.

Hobbe

I don't buy the cultural appropriation angle for excluding Pocahontas. I forgot all about that film, but it would be perfect.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Since Disney needs to approve of a world for it to be in the game, I'm not sure if they would even allow Pocahontas. Not without dramitcally altering the film's plot.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Despite all of its problems, Pocahontas was one of my favorite movies from my youth and had some great animation and musical numbers. I do think people are over-exaggerating its taboo status. While that sentiment does exist on certain corners of the internet, that hasn't stopped Disney from continuing to include Pocahontas in the official lineup (giving her a ton of lines in the Wreck-It-Ralph Princess scene) and continuing to sell merchandise with her on it.

Plus, I could see her using wind powers in a very cool way in battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back