• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Digital Foundry: Kingdom Hearts 3 vs Frozen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The technical wizards at Digital Foundry, well known for their analyses of games and gaming hardware, have been releasing new videos examining footage of various games shown off during E3 2018. As KINGDOM HEARTS III had a major presence, it's no surprise they have decided to take an in-depth look at the multiple trailers that were released throughout the expo, with a focus on comparing the graphics of the newly announced Frozen world to the original film. 

Source: Digital Foundry

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Really good video, and love the comparisons to the Frozen characters from the film and their appearance in KH3. Although It makes me wonder why that John keeps on referring Frozen as a Pixar film when in actuality it was made at Walt Disney Animation Studios.

Last edited:

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Cool analysis. Like how they made the comparisons, but him constantly referring to Frozen as a Pixar movie was a bit annoying.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Really good video, and love the comparisons to the Frozen characters from the film and their appearance in KH3. Although It makes me wonder why that John keeps on referring Frozen as a Pixar film when in actuality it was made at Walt Disney Animation Studios.

All CGI is Pixar, duh. Their work on FF7AC was amazing. :p

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Could you reiterate what you written because I don't understand the context on what just happened and what I said?

The first guy you replied to was joking, he knows Pixar didn't make Frozen and also that they didn't make FFVII Advent Children. Launch was using another joke that implies "the joke went over your head" basically, about the first joke. That's all lol, stuff like that happens a lot on the internet, since we can't hear each other's tones of voice.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
The first guy you replied to was joking, he knows Pixar didn't make Frozen and also that they didn't make FFVII Advent Children. Launch was using another joke that implies "the joke went over your head" basically, about the first joke. That's all lol, stuff like that happens a lot on the internet, since we can't hear each other's tones of voice.
Okay then, I just was ambivalent on what just occurred right now in the post, but thanks for the clarification.

radiantmemories

Okay then, I just was ambivalent on what just occurred right now in the post, but thanks for the clarification.
Err, just so you know, ambivalent means having mixed or uncertain feelings about something, whereas I think you actually meant something more like confused. The two aren't synonyms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back