• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can someone explain why Ventus AND Roxas shows up in this screenshot?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Ventus and Roxas are absolutely separate individuals. That's why they both show up there - they aren't the same person.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I dont think the games ever really framed these two as the same person. They have always been shown with their own friends and an shown as their own person to save.

Do they look and sound alike yes, but their personalites are rather different.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Ven's story also takes place way before Roxas was even created.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/617/379/665.jpg

I never considered them different people. I always thought Roxas and Ven were the same due to their obvious connection - I mean I guess it makes sense but the implications could lead to a revelation in KH3

Thoughts?

As others already pointed out, they are two completely different and independent individuals.
They only look alike because Ventus' heart had an indirect influence on Roxas' appearance when he was born.

They aren't even directly connected at all, only through Sora.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
This should be dissidia insider forums, because everyone is always fighting and we repeat the same cycle every couple years

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
This should be dissidia insider forums, because everyone is always fighting and we repeat the same cycle every couple years

Can this be pinned in the hall of fame for greatest comment on the whole website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back