• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Nomura Promises More Worlds and no Season Pass in Game Informer Interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Also I like how he is surprised that Dark Aqua overshadowed Frozen's reveal.

I'm also somewhat grinning about his "I just wonder if everyone will be okay."-statement as it can be seen twofold.
He's talking about the in-universe characters but more about the fans themselves because of his surprise to the strong response.

Well yea, Nomura, this shows that many people care about the characters you created despite any mediocrity in the writing sometimes.

kingsoraful

Awards
My prediction is 10-11 Disney and 5 Original

Disney

Arendelle
Toy Box
The Caribbean
Monstropolis
Corona
San Fran Tokyo
Olympus
The Jungle Book
Princess and the Frog
Atlantis

Originals

Disney Castle
Twilight Town
Daybreak Town
Radiant Garden(100 Acre Wood)
Keyblade Graveyard

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I hope it's useful DLC like more keyblades. Also, it's hard to imagine a season pass for this series. For kicks, one way I imagine them doing it is by creating KH3 Final Mix and having a long, but split up epilogue.

yremissa

Omggggg... Love how people are like: he said there are more worlds. This means 1000 worlds left and Jungle Book confirmed.... like no? Wtf. Maybe 2 worlds or 3 with a minigame world like 100 acre woods. I don't think we should espect more. The game is huge. I think there are going to be 9 Disney worlds in total. Not more than that. And stop saying that Jungle Book IS a world. You don't know. People are acting as if they already now. Nobody said PoTC and look...

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I love how Nomura mentioned that "not many big games seem to release their game and be done with it". As in, a lot of games don't release in a full and completed form and are designed from the beginning to also sell DLC and extra content outside of the base game. It seems Nomura doesn't like this nor agree with it and that makes me very happy as I had always feared there being a Season Pass or something for this game, and I'm glad Nomura isn't fond of it. That being said, the fact that he does want to continue releasing content after the base game launches is also fantastic. Nomura has the approach to DLC that I fully support: Focus on making the base game a fully-finished product that isn't an advertisement for DLC, then think of extra content to extend the playtime of the game AFTER the base game has been out for a while.

ImVentus

Awards
Yo ho, yo ho Nomura says more Disney worlds to come. Let's be happy that this at least means more than 1 Disney world is left.

And DLC possibilities mentioned again. That's nice.

Pokie

In the next interview regarding DLC, Nomura had this to say:
“I do want to look into potentially releasing DLC after [launch], but nothing have been solidified or decided on what we want to do or what we will do,” he said. “I don’t think I’ll ever really release a season pass of sorts either, because I’m not fond of that model.”

Oh bless you Uncle Nomura !!!

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
A Final Mix isn't just NEW content, it should be content that fundamentally changes a standard playthrough as is, with new combo modifiers, enemy colors, collectables, and scenes. It shouldn't just be tacked on endgame stuff.

Cakeberry

I really hope Nomura isn't being secretive about the other playable character only for it to end up being Riku again. If Riku isn't the only other playable character then that's fine, but if he is then that's not really anything new.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I really hope Nomura isn't being secretive about the other playable character only for it to end up being Riku again. If Riku isn't the only other playable character then that's fine, but if he is then that's not really anything new.
i really think it kairi i understand it could riku but i think he a red herring plus the other reason i think it could be kairi she the only doesnt have weapon of some in her render right that beciase i think they going reveal kairi with a keyblade in the future then in th e game we play as sora until we sweitch to kairi unecpetdly

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

Agreed. Playing as Riku isn't very exciting, especially if it's only for some short segments of the game. Now, if we get to play as Roxas again, or Kairi, or Lea or someone like that, that'd explain why he's keeping it secretive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back