• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So here we are 3 trailers in and still no Demyx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
like i know he was kinda weak but here we are now 8 games and a slue of trailers and we havent seen hide nor hair of demyx, every single organization XIII member is either there human form or there nobody form has Shown up in the game except Demyx, do you think well see him in some shape or form, i feel like hes getting the short end of the stick here

Hirokey123

Awards
At this point I don't think Aqua is the 13th darkness so going by the confirmed darknesses I wouldn't be surprised if Aqua replaced him.

HK Motendra

Awards
When you think about it, they almost have all of the 13 seekers confirmed:

Xehanort
Ansem
Xemnas
Terranort (unconfirmed, but most likely, if not guaranteed)
Y Xehanort
Vanitas
Xigbar
Saix
Luxord
Marluxia
Larxene

That's 11 so far (Aquanort is debatable, so I didn't include her) and with only two spots left. It's possible that Demyx could still make a return. I mean, it'd be a waste if he wasn;t considering how that'd make him the one outlier of the Organization to go underused, compared to the rest.

Anyone still have that chessboard theory thing lying around?

Aetherelle

We haven't seen Demyx, Master Xehanort or Saix yet in KH3. I would really love to see a norted Demyx actually since he was so laidback and not really evil in KH2 LOL.

Why do people think that Marluxia is a seeker? He didn't have yellow eyes in the trailers, right?

Hirokey123

Awards
When you think about it, they almost have all of the 13 seekers confirmed:

Xehanort
Ansem
Xemnas
Terranort (unconfirmed, but most likely, if not guaranteed)
Y Xehanort
Vanitas
Xigbar
Saix
Luxord
Marluxia
Larxene

That's 11 so far (Aquanort is debatable, so I didn't include her) and with only two spots left. It's possible that Demyx could still make a return. I mean, it'd be a waste if he wasn;t considering how that'd make him the one outlier of the Organization to go underused, compared to the rest.

Anyone still have that chessboard theory thing lying around?
I think Aquanort is actually represented on the chessboard as well just in a way we didn't expect. Near the start of the game Eraqus has one of his pieces taken by Young Xehanort but they deliberately make sure that the symbol on that piece is covered by Xehanort's hand or body so we can never see what it was. Dollars to doughnuts that was representing Xehanort stealing Aqua from the lights for his side.

Hirokey123

Awards
We haven't seen Demyx, Master Xehanort or Saix yet in KH3. I would really love to see a norted Demyx actually since he was so laidback and not really evil in KH2 LOL.

Why do people think that Marluxia is a seeker? He didn't have yellow eyes in the trailers, right?
Okay I could go into the lengthy list of a reasons why...but I'd rather just point you to the japanese version of the trailer which has Marluxia with Yellow eyes. (Just after 2:20)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFKlDX4vzz8

Crud didn't mean to double post how do I delete a post? :/

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Okay I could go into the lengthy list of a reasons why...but I'd rather just point you to the japanese version of the trailer which has Marluxia with Yellow eyes. (Just after 2:20)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFKlDX4vzz8

Crud didn't mean to double post how do I delete a post? :/
Sad that small clip isn't in the English version, because that's pretty important. I guess they couldn't get Keith Ferguson so they just cut it out.

ClarkChakram

I'm not really sure what world Demyx would appear in. I could see him being apart of the new Organization because I'm sure he will want revenge on Sora and maybe he would think that the best way to get revenge on him is join the new Organization, especially since he is nothing on his own.

HK Motendra

Awards
I think Aquanort is actually represented on the chessboard as well just in a way we didn't expect. Near the start of the game Eraqus has one of his pieces taken by Young Xehanort but they deliberately make sure that the symbol on that piece is covered by Xehanort's hand or body so we can never see what it was. Dollars to doughnuts that was representing Xehanort stealing Aqua from the lights for his side.
Interesting. I'm going to have to find it again and look back on it then.

Sad that small clip isn't in the English version, because that's pretty important. I guess they couldn't get Keith Ferguson so they just cut it out.
If I remember right, didn't Nomura once mention to look at both ENG and JP trailers?

Zyrax

I think that every Org member was ordered to do a certain objective in their respective worlds. And these worlds kind of fir their characters.

Vanitas being the origin of the Unversed, entities linked to emotions, is in Monster Inc., which deals with the emotions of children.

Young Xehanort is in Toy Story, a world which deals with toys that are dear to children, representing the "young character" of Master Xehanort (I don't know how to describe it well ^^').

Marluxia in Kingdom of Corona (Tangled). I am not too sure what the connection here might be, but Marluxia was always associated with Roses and the Kingdom is full of greenland, so he kind of fits there.

I am not sure about Larxene and Frozen.

I think the world of Big Hero 6 would be perfect for Demyx. I am positive he will appear in this game.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Perhaps Saix and Demyx are being saved for a future trailer? Just a guess..

Leaferian

Awards
So Vexen/Even and Xaldin/Dilan are still unstable.

Lexaeus/Aeleus, Zexion/Ienzo, and Axel/Lea are all recomplete and seemingly "good" or at least helping Sora.

With the reveals of Luxord and Larxene, as well as proper confirmation of Marluxia being Norted, that leaves Demyx as the only member with a truly unclear fate. At this point I'd be surprised if he DIDN'T get revealed as a Darkness. Even though I doubt Terranort's inclusion (not for any reason, just a feeling) and Aquanort is in question for the time being, assuming they were both present would only leave a single membership left.

On the other hand, I suppose Demyx could end up Recomplete and show up to lend Sora a hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back