• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Closer Look at Bring Arts Kai from Deluxe Edition Bundle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Following the announcement of the Deluxe Edition for KINGDOM HEARTS III, Square Enix Products have uploaded a closer look of the Sora, Donald, and Goofy Bring Arts Kai in their Toy Story forms. The figurines include various hand poses as well as a heart symbol stand.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union X[cross], Kingdom Hearts III, and all things related to Kingdom Hearts

Source: Square Enix Products via Facebook, Square Enix e-STORE

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Re: Closer Look at Bring Arts Kai from Deluxe Edition

So stoked for my Deluxe Edition. These figures look great. Bit odd that they're making these figures exclusive to a special edition of the game, but I suppose they realized that they couldn't put a regular KH3 Sora PAK or Bring Arts in the special edition since those figures have been out for quite some time and many people already own them.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

So stoked for my Deluxe Edition. These figures look great. Bit odd that they're making these figures exclusive to a special edition of the game, but I suppose they realized that they couldn't put a regular KH3 Sora PAK or Bring Arts in the special edition since those figures have been out for quite some time and many people already own them.

I agree! After seeing these pictures, they look a lot better than I imagined. I figure they decided against including merchandise that has been out for some time.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

I agree! After seeing these pictures, they look a lot better than I imagined. I figure they decided against including merchandise that has been out for some time.

I remember a lot of people were urked when the 2.5 collector's edition had that Shadow plushie that had been available for a quite a while. Then there was the FFXV CE which had a "variant" of Noctis where the only alteration was a different weapon for him to wield, and that got some flack too. So I imagine they tried to avoid that here by putting all-new merchandise and actually making it exclusive, rather than reusing old merch or making a "variant" of something.

Sdog

Awards
They all look so nice!

Now will I write my name on the bottom of their feet like a 5 year old? Hmmmmm

Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence
These figures are really nice, and they kind of amplify the temptation to get the edition that contains them. Maybe if I can find myself a job before the release date. And a shelf... XD

Also, can we talk about Sora in that second picture for a quick second? What's up with that sassy pose? It's kinda funny, as combined with the face it almost comes off as him going "c'mon, guys, do we have to do the Trinity thing now?". Or perhaps I'm easily amused. This is also a possibility.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
These figures are really nice, and they kind of amplify the temptation to get the edition that contains them. Maybe if I can find myself a job before the release date. And a shelf... XD

Also, can we talk about Sora in that second picture for a quick second? What's up with that sassy pose? It's kinda funny, as combined with the face it almost comes off as him going "c'mon, guys, do we have to do the Trinity thing now?". Or perhaps I'm easily amused. This is also a possibility.

I wish you good luck! I love Sora's smirk there. For some reason this time around, their facial expressions actually feel more expressive than the Play Arts/Bring Arts figurines that were released before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back