• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New deleted world found inside KINGDOM HEARTS II files.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

13th Vessel

Awards
Hi there! :)

I'm 13th Vessel, some of you may remember me for some stuff that I found in the past, like the weird rooms in KH3D or the Jungle Book colission file that was inside that same game.

This time I wanted to do my research with KH2 and surprisingly I found a lot of unused stuff that was hidden inside the game files. This is a dense research that covers almost every file of the game and it's very interesting because it's strongly tied to Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, so please take a look if you like :)

This video took me a lot of hours, not only the research itself but the video editing too (+15 hours doing the research and +20 making the video). Also, while I was doing the research I noticed that some part of the stuff was previously found by other friends of the KH hacking community, but the thing is that most people ignore it, so I added some names in order to let you know if someone found any of these before.

I consider this one of my most ambitious works so I hope you enjoy the video!

[video=youtube;Hnu-yMDZxAM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hnu-yMDZxAM[/video]

Lots of regards!

13th Vessel~

ImVentus

Awards
This was really interesting. To know that even Monsters Inc was considered back then and looking at KH3's worlds so far. This have gotta be a sign that they really are featuring scrapped worlds. At least it gives some hope for JB having another chance.

Great video :)

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Very cool stuff. For the Struggle and Twilight Town poster, it doesn't even make sense for them to be items. I'm glad they decided to post them around Twilight Town instead.

sephydark

Awards
I feel like I might have heard about the Toy Story and Monsters Inc worlds before, but it's nice to get confirmation. And my goodness, there's a lot of new stuff in here too! The possible Fantasia world was a neat find and good deductive work.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'm shocked that Monsters Inc. was considered that early... that was the biggest shock to me. I can see why Fantasia was considered seeing as how Chernabog was in the first game.

This video has got me all the more optimistic about Treasure Planet's inclusion.

Laurel

Awards
That's really cool, thanks for sharing! I always heard about Toy Story popping up in the files but never Monsters Inc, and now we're getting both for KH3.

Pokie

So they failed or struggled to make the Little Mermaid world work so they deleted Fantasia and made TLM musical instead. They should of deleted TLM and kept in Fantasia. I like Little Mermaid, but it's gameplay doesn't work in KH at all, and it seemed that they didn't have the rights for all the songs for Mermaid, so they made up some very cheesy and new ones.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
While it would have been nice for TS and MI to be in KH2 I'm glad they were scrapped. KH2 wouldn't have done them as much justice as KH3 will.

I'm shocked that Monsters Inc. was considered that early... that was the biggest shock to me. I can see why Fantasia was considered seeing as how Chernabog was in the first game.

This video has got me all the more optimistic about Treasure Planet's inclusion.

What game was Treasure Planet considered for?

Pokie

So it sounds like Jungle Book and Treasure Planet are going to be the next KH3 worlds, going by the pattern !

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Dream Drop, I believe the 3D model of the ship was found.

Wow, I don't remember ever hearing this before. Perhaps they thought it was too similar to the Musketeers world.

I would love for Treasure Planet to be in KH3--or KH, period. Since Pirates of the Caribbean and especially Peter Pan seem unlikely to be in KH3, maybe TP will fill the pirates slot this go-round?

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Neat video, thanks for all the hard work OP! It is interesting that it seems almost every movie that doesn't make it into one game just gets earmarked for the next and keeps moving on down the line until they finally manage to fit it in somewhere haha. Except the mythical Jungle Book world, it'll never get into KH. (Or maybe someday they'll make an entire KH game that is just set in the world of Jungle Book.)

The Chain of Memories stuff was also interesting. I've heard tell that there originally wasn't any intention to place a game between 1 and 2, but for whatever reason Nomura either deemed it necessary or Nintendo asked for it or something, so it seems like that might be how there are CoM-related files inside KH2? Specifically the scenes which had to be rendered using that engine, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back