• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DISCUSS THE PREMIERE LEAKS HERE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Okay y'all. You can discuss the leaks in here, and in here only​.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Re: DISCUSS THE KH3 PREMIERE LEAKS HERE

So are we getting a Wreck it Ralph world then? I saw a arcade game for Fix it Felix.

kingsoraful

Awards
Lots of spoilers.

Ralph is a summon.

Is that Aqua with the bunny ears or is that one of the foretellers?

kingsoraful

Awards
So pretty much no Wreck It Ralph world. I don't how to feel about this..can't say i'm particularly disappointed..just a little down.

That's not true. Remember how Sora got Genie and Tink in the first game? He visited their worlds first.

Bio-Roxas

You can also skip the cinematic which is awesome! Might happen with keyblade transformations as well.

Leaferian

Awards
Yeah, I'm betting there will be a trailer with the summon in it tomorrow... that's probably the world they are preparing for Union Cross!

kingsoraful

Awards
I doutb there will be anymore leaks. The person got caught and was promptly kicked out after they took his phone.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
That's not true. Remember how Sora got Genie and Tink in the first game? He visited their worlds first.

Yeah but those weren't the playable characters of their worlds. Since Ralph himself i is a summon(rather than say Felix)I think an actual WIR world is unlikely.

kingsoraful

Awards
Did Square say that? Or did he post that he got kicked out.

He posted on 4chan he got kicked out.

tumblr_inline_p8w18hW2iy1r3f5sx_500.jpg

Cakeberry

On one hand, it's super cool seeing Wreck-it Ralph be a summon! On the other, kind of disappointed that there's probably not gonna be an actual world for the movie, especially if this is the world that's UX exclusive (which would be... sorta weird imo).

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Yeah but those weren't the playable characters of their worlds. Since Ralph himself i is a summon(rather than say Felix)I think an actual WIR world is unlikely.
At this point i'm hoping at the very least Ralph is a mini-game world later. I really want the racing portion at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back