• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi all~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Laurel

Awards
Hi all, I've been a bit of a lurker here but decided to make an account. I've been a fan of KH ever since the first game came out. Since I practically grew up with the franchise, KH has been one of the inspirations for my writing, I like to write fantasy and am working on a book series (I've self-published and trying to get traditionally published) It's nice to meet you all and can't wait to discuss things here~

Last edited:

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Hello Yanni! (Please don't hate me referencing the current auditory confusion meme)

Welcome to the forums!

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Thanks!

The avatar's from the game Nier: Automata~

The moment I saw the avatar, I thought, this person has good taste for traumatic beautiful games
all of my yes

feel welcome, mate~
I'll go cry in a corner xD

Laurel

Awards
The moment I saw the avatar, I thought, this person has good taste for traumatic beautiful games
all of my yes

feel welcome, mate~
I'll go cry in a corner xD

Lol, thanks~ Nier has such a great storyline despite that it emotionally drains you. Not too mention the soundtrack's amazing, can't stop listening to it~

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome to the forum, Laurel! If you ever want to show off any of your writing, you're welcome to post it in the Creative Writing Section.

Furthermore, please make sure to read the FAQ. And if you have any questions, feel free to let one of the staff know! Of course, the wonderful community of KHI will be glad to help you out too! :)

Also, there's a tiny rule about advertising certain things. So if you want to advertise your books, please put it in your signature! It'd be appreciated!

Laurel

Awards
Hello Yanni! (Please don't hate me referencing the current auditory confusion meme)

Welcome to the forums!

Lol, it's fine! I knew someone was going to joke about it since I just so happened to register during this heated debate and choose the same user name I have for KHX.

Welcome to the forum, Laurel! If you ever want to show off any of your writing, you're welcome to post it in the Creative Writing Section.

Furthermore, please make sure to read the FAQ. And if you have any questions, feel free to let one of the staff know! Of course, the wonderful community of KHI will be glad to help you out too! :)

Also, there's a tiny rule about advertising certain things. So if you want to advertise your books, please put it in your signature! It'd be appreciated!

Thanks for letting me know, I'll keep that in mind!

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I definitely want to check our your books some day and I really like the Avatar! Nier Automata was such a good game, it was fun to get platinum!

Back