• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Million Dollar Question...AGAIN

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Org13Reject

Hey all! I'm new to the site, super excited to be part of the group, and looking forward to nerding out all day, every day.

But anyways, I figured I would go ahead and ask the big question that I'm sure has been on EVERYONE'S mind. My wife brought it up the other night and it really got me thinking...

Where the heck is Terras body???

Lol, I apologize for bringing it up, but it's just... the one thing that continues to buzz around my head like a fly that just won't die. Thanks in advance everybody!

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Probably still trapped in some limbo since his heart is still held captive by Xehanort. Or they will make it so Xemnas is inhabiting it again somehow.

Awards
Hi and welcome! I'm sure you'll love it here!

It was to my understanding that Xehanort had taken over Terra's body in BBS.( If I'm wrong someone please correct me.) I'm assuming it's still like that then, even with all the other various Xehanorts.

Org13Reject

Both very good points! I was reading another post somewhere that said Terra-Nort was actually another member of the True Organization, as is OLD Xehanort (who would naturally be the big boss), as Young Xehanort had the ability to practically "recruit" anyone he wanted, with the time travel thing. A little out there, but somehow still makes alot of sense.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Who knows. We know Master Xehanort was reformed and not Terra-Xehanort, but Nomura could very well reveal that both were reformed.

Nomura has made it a point that the location of Terra’s Heart is supposed to be a mystery but not so much his body, so I’m leaning towards Terra-Xehanort being reformed and serving as an SoD.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Ah yes, Terra-Xehanort is another plausible answer. I'm not convinced he will show up again so it slipped my mind.
More like it'll already be a mess justifying Ansem, Xemnas and Xehanort existing outside the Realm of Dreams, adding Terra-Xehanort would be devastating.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, Terra-Xehanort was just exactly that. Xehanort’s heart controlling Terra’s body. If MX was brought back, and Terra’s body is still out there, I could sooner believe that the body retained a fragment of Xehanort’s heart and has returned in that form moreso than I can believe Terra’s body is just hanging around somewhere without a heart at all.

The other parts are all still time displaced versions of Xehanort, so it doesn’t matter what realm they exist in.

On top of that, I really doubt 0.2 would have put the effort into showing Terra-Xehanort the way it did if it wasn’t setting him up to be who Aqua must face in KH3. Don’t forget that game was meant to be the introduction to KH3, so the characters in that story are meant to be important players in KH3.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, Terra-Xehanort was just exactly that. Xehanort’s heart controlling Terra’s body. If MX was brought back, and Terra’s body is still out there, I could sooner believe that the body retained a fragment of Xehanort’s heart and has returned in that form moreso than I can believe Terra’s body is just hanging around somewhere without a heart at all.

But Xemnas is also supposed to be Terra's body, since Terra-Xehanort wasn't the final station but underwent a subsequent separation in Ansem and Xemnas. My take is that since there wasn't a proper heart (Terra's) liberation his body, freed from the Nobody, is waiting for the heart in order to restore the Terra person.
The fact that Master Xehanort returned in old man form instead of keep using Terra-Xehanort (which should've been theoretically possible since both body and heart were under his influence) tells me the body does indeed wait somewhere, and once his heart was freed from Ansem/Terra-Xehanort it just went back to the old body he lost in Birth by Sleep. It's what Xemnas said, heart and body will try to get back together every chance they get.

Obviously the whole issue is kinda complex and Naminé and Roxas prove everything is possible, but this is the impression I got.

Org13Reject

A lot to take in! KH just blows my mind, with the character development and all the little tidbits of story that are extremely important to keep track of.

I'm just gonna keep my fingers crossed and hope that when the big 3 come back, they just mop the floor with the Organization. Lol if that happens, I will be a very very very happy nerd.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
But Xemnas is also supposed to be Terra's body, since Terra-Xehanort wasn't the final station but underwent a subsequent separation in Ansem and Xemnas. My take is that since there wasn't a proper heart (Terra's) liberation his body, freed from the Nobody, is waiting for the heart in order to restore the Terra person.

The fact that Master Xehanort returned in old man form instead of keep using Terra-Xehanort (which should've been theoretically possible since both body and heart were under his influence) tells me the body does indeed wait somewhere, and once his heart was freed from Ansem/Terra-Xehanort it just went back to the old body he lost in Birth by Sleep. It's what Xemnas said, heart and body will try to get back together every chance they get.

Obviously the whole issue is kinda complex and Naminé and Roxas prove everything is possible, but this is the impression I got.

Yes, I get the logic behind your statements and they make sense, but you are forgetting a few things in the timeline that make this fall apart.

In KH3D, we know for a fact that Xehanort confidently claims Terra as his own in this conflict. Why would he claim him as a SoD if he doesn't have Terra's body? It's not a bluff. He has 12 people there Where Nothing Gathers and Sora was his 13th.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Yes, I get the logic behind your statements and they make sense, but you are forgetting a few things in the timeline that make this fall apart.

In KH3D, we know for a fact that Xehanort confidently claims Terra as his own in this conflict. Why would he claim him as a SoD if he doesn't have Terra's body? It's not a bluff. He has 12 people there Where Nothing Gathers and Sora was his 13th.

That's fair.
I do believe he sort of has Terra's body, I just don't know in which form or to what extent of usage. Terra belonging to him could be under the guise of Ansem and Xemnas. Just having Xemnas could mean he has Terra's body, one version of it at least.

I dunno. I guess to me Terra-Xehanort never really left much of an impression and I treated his appearance in 0.2 as more of a cameo (kinda like Venitas in the intro, I'm not sure it will translate into Venitas actually coming back) and a way to specify the time frame in which that scene was happening.
What I'm trying to say is that I don't really count Terra as a person to be a Nort himself, more as an ingredient to create the other Norts.
But that's the opinion of someone who never really got that much into discussing the 13 Darknesses, so it's only good for what it's worth.

Soldier

Awards
But aren't we all forgetting about the lingering will? the combination of Terra's mind and his armor that sits in the Keyblade Graveyard (the place that is outright confirmed to be the last world in KH 3). If you recall, it says "Ven, Aqua, someday i'll set this right" before sitting alone in the desolate waste for 10+ years.
Here's what i think is going to happen:
Aqua and Ven are brought back by Sora and Riku, and all the warriors of light accordingly arrive at the graveyard. the SoD are also there, and maybe a few of them will be picked off beforehand? but either way the fight begins. The lingering will would likely catch wind of the fight and arrive, intent on enacting its revenge on Master Xehanort and sees Ven and Aqua safe and sound. It then joins the fight against the thirteen darknesses, proving to be a powerful opponent.

In my eyes, i think they don't necessarily HAVE to bring Terra back for the fight, the lingering will could fill that spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back