• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Classic Kingdom Trailer brings Hayner, Pence, and Olette back to Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Hayner, Pence, and Olette are back in Kingdom Hearts 3, giving Sora the device which will allow him to play over 20 special mini-games!

Originally aired at KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Dandelion Meeting, this trailer reveals the new mini-games inspired by classic Disney cartoons and 1980’s LCD games that will be available to play in KINGDOM HEARTS III.

Players will marvel at being able to play within old Mickey Mouse cartoons such as Musical Farmer, Barnyard Battle, Giantland, and The Karnival Kid when they choose to play with the device. Some of these mini-games will also be available to play in Kingdom Hearts Union X prior to Kingdom Hearts 3's release.

We captured footage of the Barnyard Battle mini-game which looks to be like a very fun treat.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
olette look so adwoable a and cant wait to hear justin cowden again

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Omg, I just saw someone make a meme where they all were wearing plaid, and Ollette does have plaid pants lol.

I dig their designs. I need to look at the background more, but I liked what I saw of Twilight Town.

the red monster

Awards
the game looks better and better with every trailer, also nice to see them back.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
The minigames hella remind me of the old Sonic portable games McDonalds had in their kids meals WAYYYYYYYY back when so that's nice from a nostalgia perspective. Looks fun. Still wish Command Board could have come back in some compacity. I loved that minigame </3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Sorry the OP is very lacking. I'll beef it up in a bit! It came when I was in the middle of doing the Make Your Mark article :x

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Oh it's nice that they updated Twilight Town. Gives me hope we will actually see the beach this time.

Sdog

Awards
The TT Gang back with some new threads! My god, look at how much more detail is in the plaza! Ahhh TT is going to be beautiful!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm just in love with the NPCs in the background and I'm wondering how they tore down part of the town to build that big ass restaurant (since this game takes place, what, a few months after KH2?). It's French so Remy the rat probably works there.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
We have come full circle.

MrGW-DKJr-Melee.png

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm just in love with the NPCs in the background and I'm wondering how they tore down part of the town to build that big ass restaurant (since this game takes place, what, a few months after KH2?). It's French so Remy the rat probably works there.

Not sure if that was wishful thinking or a playful joke, but given Remy is located at Disney's Epcot in the France restaurant, I can totally see all the mice being like the Dalmatians in KH1 but in Twilight Town vs Traverse Town. Sora collecting ingredients from foreign worlds to give to Remy to fulfill recipes.

Also, I'm getting serious Downtown Disney or theme park Main Street vibes from this trailer (all good things...).

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Is this the first original music for KH3 or has that track been used before? Any ideas what Sora mouths at the end?

Awards
No wonder we only saw a bit of Twilight Town in previous trailers. It was getting a redesign!

Also it might just be the lighting again but do Sora's eyes look like blue-green Mako Energy eyes or is it just me?

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Any ideas what Sora mouths at the end?
"Destroy the patriarchy"

No wonder we only saw a bit of Twilight Town in previous trailers. It was getting a redesign!

Also it might just be the lighting again but do Sora's eyes look like blue-green Mako Energy eyes or is it just me?
to me they look super blue. in fact when i first saw it i was like "well that should settle people's green eyes theory" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back