• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you preordering KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
So the time is coming close to play KH3, so I wanted to ask if any of you guys have preordered the game yet!

I'm still on the fence because I for sure want whatever the coolest and most exclusive edition is released.

I have an account with the square enix site, but I also heard from a gamestop employee that if you put $25 down on a games preorder(which is the minimum for exclusive editions I believe). They will call all those preorders first so they can upgrade and assure you get one!

Gahhh I'm not sure what to do since im gonna be out of the country during E3 when a special edition might be announced haha.

Alja

I would - if I had a PS4 ~.~
Though I'm still lowkey hoping that a Switch port might be planned for after KH3 releases, with all 1.5-3 (not on the same cartridge of course).
As for any special editions, idk, I'm afraid we'll just get the pins xD Or super expensive collector's editions I wouldn't buy anyway even if I already had a PS4.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
1. Don’t trust GameStop to call you to upgrade. I say this as somebody who never called anybody to upgrade.

2. I’ve preordered KH3 on Amazon when it was accidentally marked down to like $43 lol

3. I plan on preordering it when they announce a CE. And in Japan. I’m going to spend too much money on KH3.

Sally-boiii

Awards
I've never really been one to even pre order anything (DB fighterZ, I think was the first game I ever pre ordered). However, I am more than likely going to preorder the game when the release date is announced, presumably, this summer. I don't think I'll get a special edition though, because I always thought it unnecessary to get more than just the game.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I'm planning on preordering just as soon as we hear a offical release date. I always have. It looks like that day is coming closer though!

Prolly won't be looking for any special editions or CE's but then I usually don't when I'm after a game. ^^

Last edited:

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Not yet, but I definitely will once it's a bit clearer when it'll come out.
I'm not that much of a materialistic person and the service around me is terrible from figuring out whether or not they do have the game or the site is lying to enduring the neverending waiting lines, so I'll preorder/download games anytime I can.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
im just planing to preoder th estandard edition unless they have a edition with the music not really a fan of collector edition

Last edited:

Blizzard-

Awards
I've never pre-ordered anything before, so I'm not sure if I will or not. I only recently bought a ps4, and I've always gotten hard copies of games after they have been released for a time (most of the time when I can find they on sale lol).

That's definitely change for KH3 though, I'm going to get this game as soon as I can.

jgoldman76

I’ve pre-ordered my copy the day after the monsters inc. trailer, but I will definitely be switching that order to a collectors edition if one is announced!

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I might pre-order it a month before its release date...

Sadly i pre-ordered it a few years back heh but will cancel and upgrade to CE if we get one the store i order from will send you the game one day early and usually is the cheapest site to buy from for me so win-win

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Does Square Enix release their special editions on Amazon? did they do it for the ultimate FFVX edition(the one with the Noctis figure).

I really hope I am able to snag one before they run out :( that's if they do make a special collectors edition.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, especially some sort of special edition I am hoping. So I am waiting for that. I really hope the game doesn't have a huge gap between Japan and the West, otherwise I will be tempted to buy the Japanese version as well lol. But I honestly would rather not, I did that for Days and BBS, and it was fun to not have to wait so long to play them, but my poor wallet ha.

Alja

Go grab yourself a PS4. It's dirt cheap nowadays and the video game library is the best out there (outside PC).
Trust me, I would if I could, but life sadly isn't kind to everyone. Gotta make priorities and a PS4 is sadly on the bottom of the list.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I'm hoping for some type of Deluxe Edition of the game. *fingers crossed for steelbook like Dissidia NT*

If a steelbook isn't announced, then I'll preorder the standard edition.

2. I’ve preordered KH3 on Amazon when it was accidentally marked down to like $43 lol

dude, nice come up!!!

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm hoping for some type of Deluxe Edition of the game. *fingers crossed for steelbook like Dissidia NT*

If a steelbook isn't announced, then I'll preorder the standard edition.

dude, nice come up!!!

If it is a steelbook, please let it come with a plastic sleeve! my other KH steelbook got a scratch and I was sad haha.

Sdog

Awards
Whenever the announce a CE, yeah. I won't sleep until I have my grubby little mitts on it!

horto12485

Awards
Hmm you know i haven't even pre-order anything yet But i could Pre-order Kingdom Hearts III either before the Release Date is revealed or When the Release Date is revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back