• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Exiled

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
hi old friends! i only logged on here because i was talking with a buddy about forums and i said the first ever forum i was apart of was the one on this site. stumbled upon here. oh my !

Im on discord if anyone would like to catch up. Burl#4555

Last edited:

black_myth

It is good to see some activity :) and thanks that doc was pleasant to go back to. Gosh I miss writing. Been so caught up in work and money these days. Makes you forget what your passion is.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Well, well, well. Log in randomly to see that this thread came out of its hibernation. That's always a pleasant surprise.

Also, thanks for that link, lions. Those Exiled 2 council stories are still so enjoyable to me.

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
It's always great to see some activity here! Lots of good memories made on these forums.

In case you're interested, I recently moved the Charxai Chronicles over to google sites (freewebs had disabled the original site for having too many pages). Feel free to take a nostalgia trip if you want!

https://sites.google.com/view/charxaichronicles/home

Oh o3o guess I can finally work on that fanfic I promised XD

Cacophony

As someone who use to be very active in the role play scene during 2010, I can say the same thing of my own writing. I’ve kept up with this role play every now and then over the years just because of how much I admired you guys back in the day. I was so thrilled to see this thread still briefly active whilst sentimental with the upcoming KH3 release. Thank you for all your writing!

Last edited:
Back