• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RUMOR:New World Leaked And Will be Revealed In Early April

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
That makes no sense, just because Louis Prima was the inspiration for King Louie doesn't mean that he can no longer be used due to likeness. He's an animated character, and said animated character is owned by Disney and Disney Animation.

At this point, I can't wait for April 14th. Big things are going to happen, I can feel it...

i thought they settled that matter years ago. also what on April 14th?

WhinyAcademic

Awards
That makes no sense, just because Louis Prima was the inspiration for King Louie doesn't mean that he can no longer be used due to likeness. He's an animated character, and said animated character is owned by Disney and Disney Animation.

At this point, I can't wait for April 14th. Big things are going to happen, I can feel it...

Whether it makes sense or not, I’m guessing you weren’t around when Jungle Book 2 came out. The Louis Prima embargo was over Louie being portrayed in Prima’s likeness. I don’t know all the details but that’s why he wasn’t in 2.

i thought they settled that matter years ago. also what on April 14th?

First I've heard of it.

Pokie

Yeah, calling BS on this as well as this just seems like a huge guess based on trailers we've already seen, like a deleted world being brought back ( Toy Story summons ) Org member appearing, and Disney world that could possibly have the two character team-up. This is a big guess.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Well the Union X event starts this weekend. It would be absolutely hilarious if this rumor turned out real and Jungle Book is confirmed.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Well the Union X event starts this weekend. It would be absolutely hilarious if this rumor turned out real and Jungle Book is confirmed.

Dude, what if the new Union X world is Robin Hood and the Kingdom Hearts III new world is Jungle Book (like you mentioned)? They're basically counterpart movies (just like how Union X is a counterpart product with Kingdom Hearts III).

The leaker may not be the most familiar with the lore content of Kingdom Hearts, however, all the gameplay elements seem entirely plausible.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Dude, what if the new Union X world is Robin Hood and the Kingdom Hearts III new world is Jungle Book (like you mentioned)? They're basically counterpart movies (just like how Union X is a counterpart product with Kingdom Hearts III).

if that turns out to be real, so help me i'll jump for joy.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
if that turns out to be real, so help me i'll jump for joy.

Honestly, I'd be the opposite. That basically means that Robin Hood will not be in Kingdom Hearts III. The D23 Japan event of this year mentioned that the new Union X world is exclusive to that game.

Robin Hood just has too many opportunities to capitalise on Unreal Engine's 4 Kingdom Shader, relegating it to a mobile game would be such a dis-service to the quality of the movie.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If it was a choice between Jungle Book and Robin Hood I think Jungle Book would make it in KH3. It seems to be more well known then Robin Hood, which always felt more like an underrated film.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Honestly, I'd be the opposite. That basically means that Robin Hood will not be in Kingdom Hearts III. The D23 Japan event of this year mentioned that the new Union X world is exclusive to that game.

Robin Hood just has too many opportunities to capitalise on Unreal Engine's 4 Kingdom Shader, relegating it to a mobile game would be such a dis-service to the quality of the movie.

true . but since it been on my kh world list since KH2. i'll take what i can get.

if Robin Hood does get into KH3, i'll be even happier.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
One of my issues with this is a bit of semantics. They said it'd come Early April yet this event is Mid-April. Early April would have been PAX, and this guess was made well after we knew about the fan event on Sunday.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
One of my issues with this is a bit of semantics. They said it'd come Early April yet this event is Mid-April. Early April would have been PAX, and this guess was made well after we knew about the fan event on Sunday.

Yeah, once we pass the 15th, there’s no swinging “early” April, proving this as fake. And I don’t see a Jungle Book trailer dropping unless it’s also the world reveal for UX. I don’t see them releasing KH3 stuff that isn’t relevant to UX somehow. And isn’t the new world supposed to be UX exclusive?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It is exclusive to UX so there's no way to spin the UX world as a KH3 world either.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Tomorrow is the big day. In the 99 percent chance this is false, I'm just to assume any rumor from this point on is false without actual physical evidence.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, the Dandelion event came and went and there was no trailer of this description. Early April has ended, and I'm locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back