• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm an Idiot!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
So yeah! I realized that I never introduced myself and I've been on here for what, 3 weeks?
.....Anyways, my name is AtDuskIThinkOfU, or Dusk for short(thanks Howler!).

Quick bio:
I love Kingdom Hearts(obviously), the sea salt trio is my favorite. And Axel is my favorite character, with Roxas second, and Riku in third!
I love music and listen to a wide variety, from jazz to rock. Britt Nicole is my favorite artist. Imagine Dragons is also pretty awesome. And I always go to Cafe BMG for jazz!
Disney is one of my obsessions!!! My favorite princess is Belle from Beauty and the Beast(Emma Watson did AMAZING!!!!)
I do like Harry Potter. The Prisoner of Azcaban was my fav with The Order of the Phoenix in second. Hagrid is my fav and Sirius comes really close.
I aspire to be an actress someday! I also would like to do something like counseling or therapy.
I like cake.
I also enjoy volleyball, but indoors only. I despise weather above 75°F and spend most of my summer inside.
Fall is my favorite season!
I like cats, dogs, and hedgehogs as pets.
I enjoy the Sonic comics and I am working on my collection currently.
I'm kinda clumsy, super forgetful, mostly shy(but I'm working on that), a nerd(!!!), kinda bubbly, and just weird in general!

And wow this is not short. I kinda just kept talking. Writing. Typing. Thing.

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed learning about me! If you made it to the end, congrats! You have more patience than me! I hope to make lots of friends and that I'll stick around for a while! Thanks for having me!

EDIT: I can't believe I forgot this! I'm such an idiot(as stated above)! Huge part of me is that I love to read! 24/7 y'all if it were possible. Hit me up if you've got any book suggestions. But don't even ask if I've got a favorite.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I've been pretty bad with reading lately, but I'm usually pretty standard when it comes to adventure, haha. Lord of the Rings, Narnia, Harry Potter, etc. are all pretty great books in that department (Molly Weasley's my favorite HP character btw haha).

One book that I loved as a kid was The Sword of Shannara, and I read all the way up to the third book before I gave up.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Welcome to KHi. I'm sure you'll fit in just fine :cool:

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I've read all of those and they're awesome! But I've never heard of the Sword of Shannara. I'll have to look into it!

I loved it as a kid, but as an adult people have told me it's just a rip-off of LOtR, and... yeah, it kind of is. The only difference is that it take place in the far future, thousands of years after nuclear annihilation and each race is some mutant form of human that changed over time. Dwarves were humans that hid underground, there's horrible mutant monsters that were excavated out of supposedly high-radiation sites, etc. Other than that though it's a regular LOtR setting haha.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
So yeah! I realized that I never introduced myself and I've been on here for what, 3 weeks?
.....Anyways, my name is AtDuskIThinkOfU, or Dusk for short(thanks Howler!).

Quick bio:
I love Kingdom Hearts(obviously), the sea salt trio is my favorite. And Axel is my favorite character, with Roxas second, and Riku in third!
I love music and listen to a wide variety, from jazz to rock. Britt Nicole is my favorite artist. Imagine Dragons is also pretty awesome. And I always go to Cafe BMG for jazz!
Disney is one of my obsessions!!! My favorite princess is Belle from Beauty and the Beast(Emma Watson did AMAZING!!!!)
I do like Harry Potter. The Prisoner of Azcaban was my fav with The Order of the Phoenix in second. Hagrid is my fav and Sirius comes really close.
I aspire to be an actress someday! I also would like to do something like counseling or therapy.
I like cake.
I also enjoy volleyball, but indoors only. I despise weather above 75°F and spend most of my summer inside.
Fall is my favorite season!
I like cats, dogs, and hedgehogs as pets.
I enjoy the Sonic comics and I am working on my collection currently.
I'm kinda clumsy, super forgetful, mostly shy(but I'm working on that), a nerd(!!!), kinda bubbly, and just weird in general!

And wow this is not short. I kinda just kept talking. Writing. Typing. Thing.

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed learning about me! If you made it to the end, congrats! You have more patience than me! I hope to make lots of friends and that I'll stick around for a while! Thanks for having me!

EDIT: I can't believe I forgot this! I'm such an idiot(as stated above)! Huge part of me is that I love to read! 24/7 y'all if it were possible. Hit me up if you've got any book suggestions. But don't even ask if I've got a favorite.
Though Riku is your 3rd fav, I STILL LOVE RIKU. RIKU.
I love to read too! Check out the book discussion thread if you haven't!
I love Beauty and the Beast since I was a kid, I just, I mean just, watched the one with Emma. <3
I LOOOOOOOVVVVEEEE IMAGINE DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

You most certainly are not an idiot!
Welcome to the forums!!!!!! Stick around! :DDD
Also you're welcome. ;)

Sally-boiii

Awards
Hello Friend!
Hope you enjoy the forums. People are pretty nice and cool here. I recommend the Alex Rider series. It's apparently a book series for 5th graders (which has made me self conscious about it, since I find out XD). But it's basically this story about this kid who get recruited by the MI6 to do missions and schiz for them. But i think it's pretty cool honestly.

PS. I never actually introduced myself to the forum either, and people were just kind of implicitly like "Okay, I guess this guy is here now"
So don't sweat yourself over it too much!

PPS: How excited are you for KH3? XD

Awards
Hello Friend!
Hope you enjoy the forums. People are pretty nice and cool here. I recommend the Alex Rider series. It's apparently a book series for 5th graders (which has made me self conscious about it, since I find out XD). But it's basically this story about this kid who get recruited by the MI6 to do missions and schiz for them. But i think it's pretty cool honestly.

PS. I never actually introduced myself to the forum either, and people were just kind of implicitly like "Okay, I guess this guy is here now"
So don't sweat yourself over it too much!

PPS: How excited are you for KH3? XD

Hey! Thanks! I've noticed and that makes me happy! I'll try to check out that book! I think I'd heard of it before, b/c it sounds like a book I've been trying to remember for like ever! So thank you!

Haha! Yup! I just figured this would be a good way to get to know more people!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ​i think that answers that. XD

Back