• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will Kingdom hearts III opening scene contain some sort of poem or letter?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A long time since i posted here but was wondering what people thought on the possibility of there being some sort of poem or letter addressed to someone during the main opening or on the main menu if left idle... and what do people think it might be about. Kingdom hearts had Sora contemplating whether he was dreaming, then there was Kairis letter... in both kh1 and 2 i believe and then Soras 'scattered dream' ...it kind of sounds like he was talking about his scattered memories of Kairi... not sure
Anyway any thoughts?

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I would not doubt it. Seeing as this is the third numbered title in the series, I bet Square will try to maximize on the parallels.

It seems like a played out idea at this point, but maybe one to or from either Xehanort or Eraqus.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I would not doubt it. Seeing as this is the third numbered title in the series, I bet Square will try to maximize on the parallels.

It seems like a played out idea at this point, but maybe one to or from either Xehanort or Eraqus.

Could be Xehanort reading one of his reports, or a report from his Master, or the Lost Page from the Book of Prophecies, or just some pages of the Book itself.

ImVentus

Awards
Could be the one they marketed for the trailers.
" Don't Assume Your Dreams Are Just Fantasy. If You Can Imagine A World, Believe In It...
And Dive In."

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
" Don't Assume Your Dreams Are Just Fantasy. If You Can Imagine A World, Believe In It...
And Dive In."

I feel like you taking the time to match the font sizes to the trailers deserves recognition. And I do think this could be the case. "Thinking of you wherever you are..." was used in trailers for KHII.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, there is the quote in the trailers that Nomura said means nothing but clearly means something. There is also Kairi’s letter to Sora from the orchestra concerts. I can imagine a modified version of her letter being something of a focal point.

Awards
Well, there is the quote in the trailers that Nomura said means nothing but clearly means something. There is also Kairi’s letter to Sora from the orchestra concerts. I can imagine a modified version of her letter being something of a focal point.

This was the first thing that came to my mind.

And Dive In."

I thought about that but then i thought it doesnt fit in as well to me compared to the other titles.... using part of Kairis letter though is a good idea

Alja

And Dive In."
This is pretty much what I expect. It fits too well with the previous "Is any of this for real or not" and "I want to line the pieces up" speeches. I can't believe that this means nothing at all or that Nomura included this for no reason whatsoever, he at least wanted to have another line that is hopefully going to be read out by Sora once again.

Zul

Awards
"I was having weird thoughts earlier, like, was any of that for real...or not?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back