• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

General question Gameplay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomMoose

Ok I don’t know if its just me, but does anyone else feel like they buff fire in chain of memories like I know for a fact if I lined up my deck with nothing but fire cards I could probably beat the game quicker than how I’m playing right now.

Last edited:

Soldier

Awards
Ok I don’t know if its just me, but does anyone else feel like they buff fire in chain of memories like I know for a fact if I lined up my deck with nothing but fire cards I could probably beat the game quicker than how I’m playing righ now.
While it is true that Firaga (and Firaga burst if you get to that point) is incredibly overpowered, it doesn't save you all the time. For instance, the Axel fights, you CANT use fire on him, as it does nothing, same as the red nocturne and wizard heartless. While the final boss does not have this immunity, it's not the best method to go about their fight. But a certain ice-themed boss is especially vulnerable.

Bearoo

I actually just completed Re:Chain of Memories a couple days ago with a fire sleight deck. The fire sleights are incredibly strong, and fun to use. You only have to change it up for the Axel fights, and you only have to be aware when there are red nocturnes/green requiems/wizards involved. If I remember correctly, towards the end of the game, I had around 5 high quality fire cards, a good number of 9/8/7 quality keyblade cards, and some cure/item cards. I would definitely recommend trying it.

Bearoo

I actually wouldn’t mind seeing that a “firaga run.”

Like I said, it's a lot of fun. You should try it out, as long as you have some good fire sleights (Fire Raid, Firaga Burst, Mega Flare, Raging Storm).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back