• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Am I the only brazilian here? lol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Cadê os brasileiros desse lugar meu povo?

i6VK0PB.gif

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Absolutely not. We have lots of Brazilian members here. I do see them post from time to time.

Soldier

Awards
Yo Soldier I'm studying Italian so that's cool
It was my go-to language to learn in high school, as opposed to the more popular spanish and french. Admittedly, i'm not the best at it (I'd say i'm more of an amateur, only using it for class as Italian speakers are rare where i live) but i know a few words, can form basic sentences, and learned the gesture you should never use in southern italy, as you'll get killed for it.

Awards
Non io capisco Portuguese, io parlero Italian e inglese.

I do understand a bit of Italian but I want brazilians so we can speak portuguese and you guys will not understand a thing, it will be nice

you guys are welcomed tho i'm just jk

tulla2.gif

Yo Soldier I'm studying Italian so that's cool

For me personally I think italian is easier than spanish lol

It was my go-to language to learn in high school, as opposed to the more popular spanish and french. Admittedly, i'm not the best at it (I'd say i'm more of an amateur, only using it for class as Italian speakers are rare where i live) but i know a few words, can form basic sentences, and learned the gesture you should never use in southern italy, as you'll get killed for it.

No one wants to learn portuguese

i6VK0PB.gif

such a flop language

i6VK0PB.gif

Awards
Lol Italian being easier than Spanish

It's for me personally lol everyone else will find spanish easier but during my exchange program I met a italian that couldn't speak two words in english and we found a way to talk to each other, it was kind of easy to understand him tbh lol

Nukara

Awards
The same question that I ask about myself.:confused:

Back