• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

horto12485

Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation

A world that I would love to return is Atlantica, imagine that world with U4 a shame everyone hates it lol

Oh nice try But Ariel is going to be a Link for Kingdom Hearts III so Replace Atlantica with Atlantis the Lost Empire (As a Underwater World) (So we can find Ariel's Link Charm).

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

Oh nice try But Ariel is going to be a Link for Kingdom Hearts III so Replace Atlantica with Atlantis the Lost Empire (As a Underwater World) (So we can find Ariel's Link Charm).

I want this. Stop making me want this :( Atlantis is my number one pick, but it's so forgotten all the time.

Awards

I want this. Stop making me want this :( Atlantis is my number one pick, but it's so forgotten all the time.

I do want Atlantis but I don't think it will meke it lol People keep wishing Atlantis and The Treasure Planet but they won't make it (I hope i'm wrong but I doubt they will make it, they are to forgotten and flop to make it lol)

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

I do want Atlantis but I don't think it will meke it lol People keep wishing Atlantis and The Treasure Planet but they won't make it (I hope i'm wrong but I doubt they will make it, they are to forgotten and flop to make it lol)

The thing is, you can never discard world choices just because they are obscure. Look at from. I argue that kingdom hearts brought a lot of people to tron.

Awards

The thing is, you can never discard world choices just because they are obscure. Look at from. I argue that kingdom hearts brought a lot of people to tron.

that's true, I got into Tron's Legacy bc of KH, loved that movie

Last edited:

ImVentus

Awards

They also added the direct to video Mickey, Donald & Goofy The Three Musketeers.

ImVentus

Awards

what do you mean? idg lol

I mean that even the rarest and unknown of Disney's properties can make it into the franchise as worlds.

So even if Treasure Planet & Atlantis flopped they can still be added to the game.

Cai

Hmm, if I had to select merely three, then they would be:

Lilo & Stitch - HAWAII:
Its incorporation is a no-brainer. Firstly, its potential is perpetual: Visiting a tropical area similar to Destiny Islands, Jumba & Reuben creating banter with Sora, Donald & Goofy and Aqua, Ventus and Terra reuniting with Stitch after a multitude of years! The opportunity to include this world will not be missed as they have rightfully set it up in BBS.

The Jungle Book - Deep Jungle 2?
I believe that this elusive world will finally find its place inside of Kingdom Hearts 3 - like Toy Story. My hypothesis to the reason that it has yet to be include is that in KH1, during the planning stage, they had contemplated including it but opted to use Tarzan instead due to its relevance - and that they did not want to jungle worlds in the game. Moreover, in BBS, I believe that they scrapped it because it was too reminiscent of Deep Jungle in KH1; heeding the fan's backlash, they deemed that they have a sufficient number of worlds and it would drag the game on too long (two other reasons could be: its vibe was too similar to Neverland's, or time constraint). Hence, I believe that with KH3 open world gameplay, they will finally give us The Jungle Book. Additionally, we need Baloo and Sora, Donald & Goofy singing 'the bare necessities' together in a cutscene.

Frozen - Arendelle:
Advertisement, nuff said...:wink:

Nope, I believe that the reason it will included is due to its sheer uniqueness: how could Square pass the offer to include a world centred around ICE? Where else are they going to get this opportunity? Additionally, due to its relevance, world size, boss opportunities and 'love and family' focus, I believe that this world is a shoe-in for KH3.

Veevee

Awards

I'd wish for Treasure Planet. I love the movie and hated to hear they planned quite a lot of a sequel that never made it because the movie didn't sell well. Jim and Sora should be around the same age so I can imagine some nice interactions, Treasure Planet is about planet travel so it makes sense as a world and last but not least they could use the plot parts they planned for part 2 for Kingdom Hearts, so we get to see its contents at least in this form. I'd prefer a smaller franchise with an actual new plot instead of a rehash of a popular franchise everyday.

horto12485

Awards

I'd wish for Treasure Planet. I love the movie and hated to hear they planned quite a lot of a sequel that never made it because the movie didn't sell well. Jim and Sora should be around the same age so I can imagine some nice interactions, Treasure Planet is about planet travel so it makes sense as a world and last but not least they could use the plot parts they planned for part 2 for Kingdom Hearts, so we get to see its contents at least in this form. I'd prefer a smaller franchise with an actual new plot instead of a rehash of a popular franchise everyday.

I agree on your Opinion cause i want Treasure Planet in Kingdom Hearts III too.

ImVentus

Awards

Hmm, if I had to select merely three, then they would be:

Lilo & Stitch - HAWAII:
Its incorporation is a no-brainer. Firstly, its potential is perpetual: Visiting a tropical area similar to Destiny Islands, Jumba & Reuben creating banter with Sora, Donald & Goofy and Aqua, Ventus and Terra reuniting with Stitch after a multitude of years! The opportunity to include this world will not be missed as they have rightfully set it up in BBS.

The Jungle Book - Deep Jungle 2?
I believe that this elusive world will finally find its place inside of Kingdom Hearts 3 - like Toy Story. My hypothesis to the reason that it has yet to be include is that in KH1, during the planning stage, they had contemplated including it but opted to use Tarzan instead due to its relevance - and that they did not want to jungle worlds in the game. Moreover, in BBS, I believe that they scrapped it because it was too reminiscent of Deep Jungle in KH1; heeding the fan's backlash, they deemed that they have a sufficient number of worlds and it would drag the game on too long (two other reasons could be: its vibe was too similar to Neverland's, or time constraint). Hence, I believe that with KH3 open world gameplay, they will finally give us The Jungle Book. Additionally, we need Baloo and Sora, Donald & Goofy singing 'the bare necessities' together in a cutscene.

Frozen - Arendelle:
Advertisement, nuff said...:wink:

Nope, I believe that the reason it will included is due to its sheer uniqueness: how could Square pass the offer to include a world centred around ICE? Where else are they going to get this opportunity? Additionally, due to its relevance, world size, boss opportunities and 'love and family' focus, I believe that this world is a shoe-in for KH3.

I actually really want to see Hawaii & The Jungle Book but Frozen is just confirmed at this point so it will happen anyways.

ImVentus

Awards

With only 3 worlds most likely left for the game lolz, I guess it easy to see which ones I hope gets in.

1. 1967's The Jungle Book with elements from John Favreau's adaptation. Since Deep Jungle never interpreted Tarzan's struggle to fit in, it works wonderfully for Mowgli this time around. However characters shouldn't be switched and stay true to the 1967 characterisation that is fun and heartfelt. Reason number 1. It's about bloody time this gets in to the franchise as a finished and polished entry! Waited for almost 15 full years for this to get in and yet being rejected or scrapped over and over again. Yeah, yeah I hear yah "It's too similar to Corona" No! actually it really isn't. The more you check out the environment of Corona and compare it to the world building of both 1967's and 2016's The Jungle Book, the differences starts popping. This haven't prevented SE before with similar layouts in the same game, so why would it be any different this time around? Reason number 2: We need more variation from different time periods, characters and themes. Past KH games mostly mixed content from different eras and even different genres in film. If another modern film replaces an entry for at least one 50-70s era property, I will be bummed for the lack of variation. Reason 3: Don't miss potential for fun boss battles! A monkey army in ruins, a hypnotic snake and a badass tiger. Don't tell me this wouldn't be a fun and memorable experience to behold with Unreal 4. Since there won't be a Yzma battle with ENG world we can't miss the potential of a vibrant and fun challenge in the jungle.

2. Atlantis & The Lost Empire, call me crazy but this world makes so much sense to fit perfectly into KH3's overall tone and climax. The world is set under water and could easily replace Atlantica. There could be a chase sequence on the ship attack with the Leviathan and exploring the landscape of Atlantis would be very stunning to please for the eye. There are many ways I can see this work but we then come to the fact that the film is not very popular despite having it's fanbase. Just like TP except I'd haft to say that I'd want this one more than TP but if Atlantis will not be lucky enough I'd be happy with Treasure Planet.

3. Something unexpected please! Simply theorising or wishing for the last world has gotten rather boring and non-exciting for me lately. And I'm not feeling very keen on the latest predictions for the last worlds. I want Nomura to really surprise me with this number 3, something that even I wouldn't think of. That's all haft to say about number 3. I don't want to name WIR, PATF, TP, Agrabah or even Wonderland. I want this to really be a surprise and something new and fresh. Please no Pixar though! I'm satisfied enough with TS & MI.

Xiandel

Late and wishful, unlikely thinking but I really think it would be cool to see adaptions of some of Disney's TV properties, with such a boom in quality of their cartoons lately. I think a Gravity Falls level set in the Mystery Shack would be a great inclusion. It would allow for a really stylized level design in a similar way to how Halloween town completely changed the art style. Bill Cipher would be a great villain to fight; I saw a post recently about people being worried about a lack of Disney Villains battles. He'd bring some threat back to the Disney Villains and be an interesting ally/manipulating force for the Pete and Malificent team. And let's face it Alex Hirsch would probably be completely up for voicing most of the cast again which would be great. In a similar way it would be cool to see a Star Vs world. I'd like another world which is a bit mroe colourful, subversive and wacky, while still being able to hold some darker and serious undertones.
A Lilo and Stitch Hawaii level would be great as it does feel like they built up to one in BBS, and I think there's a huge possibility there, especially if some of the other experiments are brought in. (New dalmations, anyone?)
As a huge fan of the parks part of me hopes Disney Town will make a return, with a bity more focus on the theme park side of things. (Haunted Mansion would be fab) maybe linking to the theme park based attacks we seem to be getting this time. Though the attacks are good enough for me.
Don't worry though, I don't have my hopes up for any of this. Reagardless of what worlds are in the game I'm sure it will be great anyway.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I'm gonna list my top 3, but one is just a copy-paste of an old post of mine I copy-paste everywhere.

(Also know that Aladdin & the King of Thieves still something I desperately want in KH3 despite not being on this list)

Treasure Planet
There is very little that needs to be said about this world. Not to mention it is the last Roy Conli-produced film that hasn't made it into KH yet. It's got pirates, space-fairing, a door that opens the path to many worlds, and can't you envision Xigbar being an instigative dick here? I can. It'd be loads of fun. ALSO GIVE ME JOSEPH GORDON LEVITT IN KH3 PLZ

Robin Hood
What better world to have in KH3 than the OG Robin Hood, the film that started a generation of people being attracted to animals? It could have an original plot since that movie tends to lose focus at times.

Atlantis: The Lost Empire
DID SOMEBODY SAY ATLANTIS!?

tumblr_n3ja08bg7H1txw58ao1_500.gif

HELL

tumblr_o7imp5RQLL1umsk1no1_500.gif

YES

This will be me when it is confirmed:

tumblr_m72n0qqcQm1rybdyvo1_500.gif

(and because i'm crazy and obsessive but also just really diddlying lazy, here are my thoughts on Atlantis. Nobody should ever mention it when I am on this forum because I'm just that insane. 8D )

Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Atlantis is honestly one of my favorite Disney films of all time. People say it didn't have that magic or "Disney" feel that other Disney films did, but I really can't see it. I was 10 when I first saw it and it captivated me more than previous Disney films that came out just before the transition period. Watching Kida being chosen by the Crystal was truly a magical moment to me. Beyond my love of it, the lore of the film just works so well with Kingdom Hearts. We have the "Heart of Atlantis", a mysterious crystal of light that gives life to the residents of Atlantis that came from the sky, people seeking the Crystal out for its power, themes of friendship.

Directly from my copy of Atlantis: The Lost Empire Essentials Guide (yes, I own this):

Tens of thousands of years ago, a comet like Crystal fell to the earth in the Empire of Atlantis. It possessed extraordinary powers, which the people soon learned to harness. But the king misjudged this power and used the Crystal as a weapon of war. The Crystal's power proved too great to control. It overwhelmed and destroyed Atlantis. After the catastrophe the king kept the Crystal hidden, and over the centuries he allowed his people to forget it ever existed. Despite this, the Crystal continued to protect and nourish Atlantis. It is the Atlanteans' life force. Without it they will die.

Do a little rewriting and they could easily make the Crystal a lost fragment of the original Light lost during the Keyblade War. And the King is practically a reverse Xehanort (both including and ignoring the fact they were both voiced by Leonard Nimoy). In his failure, he rejected knowledge and power whereas Xehanort seeks both desperately. The two could create a fascinating juxtaposition in the game, especially since the plan is to weave the lore and plot of the series to the Disney worlds included. It is mentioned in the film that there have been previous unwanted visitors to Atlantis in the past. Why not make Xehanort one of them, having sought out the knowledge of a time before the Keyblade War and being met with nothing but rejection and the realization that nobody in Atlantis remembers it well. (He would have blended in as an Atlantean except his eyes would give him away). Later he catches wind of the existence of the Heart of Atlantis and uses Rourke to get it.

...I AM VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT ATLANTIS. I THINK ABOUT IT A LOT.

And let's face it Alex Hirsch would probably be completely up for voicing most of the cast again which would be great.

This is literally Alex on Kingdom Hearts: Arcane Compendium

Also there isn't anything conclusive, but I don't think Alex ended things with Disney on the greatest of terms? I can see Alex returning if they ever had a GF world but he'd need to be a consultant and also get to write the script I imagine or he'd offended xD

I do agree that Bill Cipher would make a badass boss, but I don't think they'd do a whole world.

In a similar way it would be cool to see a Star Vs world. I'd like another world which is a bit mroe colourful, subversive and wacky, while still being able to hold some darker and serious undertones.

This is a show I also can't see as a world (since a lot of Star and Marco's adventures involve going to other dimensions) but I could see them in Kingdom Hearts one day...if that makes sense?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Also there isn't anything conclusive, but I don't think Alex ended things with Disney on the greatest of terms? I can see Alex returning if they ever had a GF world but he'd need to be a consultant and also get to write the script I imagine or he'd offended xD
I think he did. After all, just the other day Disney announced that Alex would write four new Gravity Fall stories for a book published by Disney.

Scorseselover

I just realized something. What were Mike and Sulley doing at the Scare Factory at closing time?

horto12485

Awards

The Remaining Disney Worlds i want for Kingdom Hearts III

5: Agrabah (Aladdin and the King of Thieves): Well it's time to finish the Aladdin Storyline with the King of Thieves and it's the Third and Final Chapter of the Aladdin Trilogy.

4: Game Central Station (Wreck-it-Ralph): Well i hope they don't bring in other Video Game Characters like Sonic, Mario, Bowser, Zangief, Bison, Clyde Pac-man And Others so remove those Characters and have Just the Characters from Wreck-it-Ralph in the World

3: City of Atlantis (Atlantis the Lost Empire): Well apart from the Kingdom of Corona i think i want this world to be Vast and Big for Kingdom Hearts III plus the plot of Atlantis the Lost Empire involved the Heart of Atlantis. A battle with the Atlantean Leviathan would be super awesome too.

2: The Wild Jungle (The Jungle Book): Despite not being in KH1 and BBS and DDD The Jungle Book needs to be in this game cause we've been wanting this World for the Kingdom Hearts Series so Bad so Square and Disney come on let us have The Jungle Book in this game.

and

1: Ceresentia SpacePort (Treasure Planet): This alongside Jungle Book was considered to have Worlds in Dream Drop Distance but was Cut due to Pinocchio and the Three Musketeers being added and that made me mad i mean i've would have Wanted Treasure Planet and Jungle Book for Dream Drop Distance but this time i hope This and The Jungle Book are going to be in this game and not be Skipped again. A battle with Scroop would be great for this and Sora riding a Solar Surfer would definitely pump me up.

robotman

Wreck-It Ralph
I think that it'd make a great addition to game considering it is actually a game. They could utilise the driving aspect of the film as mini games and also the psy-bugs would be cool to fight. Turbo as a final boss would be great and he even refers to himself as "the boss level" at the end of the film. The characters are interesting and likeable and the world could be animated very well in KH3, so it'd be a total wasted opportunity to not put it in the game. I'll legit feel let down if it's not in the game.

Atlantis

Can you imagine how amazing this world would look in KH3? It'd look beautiful. It's also very underrated and is a good Disney film with interesting characters. Also a fight with the Leviathan is a must! I can see why it might not be in the game though (due to it not being that popular, etc). They have been working on the game for a long time though, so it should have at least 8/9 Disney worlds so there's hope!

Honestly, I can't really think of a 3rd Disney world. I wouldn't mind Treasure Planet but I really don't care about it. The Emperor's New Groove is cool but I don't see how it would fit in the game and The Pirates of the Caribbean (one about Davy Jones) would fit well but I don't really care about that as a film, so I only have a top 2 lol.

Kh3 2018

1 The emperor's new groove
yzma and kronk boss fight come on
2 Pirates of the Caribbean 2/3
Jack sparrow and will turner as party members sign me up maybe jack learns how to summon a keyblade #jacksparrowisthebeat
3 lilo and stitch
How about secret boss fight with the different experiments as collectables/bosses
Now for top 3 pixar
1 Walle
Eve and Walle as party members with amazing environments and boss fight potential
2 Up
I love this movie and Carl and Russell as party members sound hilarious and boss fights with alpha or Charles muntz cool
3 Finding nemo
I want a good water world and I'm done with under the sea and Ariel and I love the idea of a chase/boss fight with the sharks

Back