• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 screenshots and renders released!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Re: New Kingdom Hearts 3 screenshots and renders show Monster's Inc, Riku, and Toy Story.

I mean, yeah. But we've had two rounds of Toy Story and Rapunzel and Flynn were finally shown. There's no reason why they couldn't have renders released like Sulley and Mike.
yeah true maybe the render arent ready to show them yet or maybe they want to media blow out

ImVentus

Awards
I've finished cutting out all the renders if anyone wants to use them for graphics and whatnot :)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Much appreciated for the cutting to png.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
We're all convinced that Riku is playable right? I mean, the Dark World map already exists and they can expand on that with new assets, and it'd be a waste to not trial out that new Keyblade of his *u*

The Dark Mamba

Awards
Re: New Kingdom Hearts 3 screenshots and renders show Monster's Inc, Riku, and Toy Story.

I mean, yeah. But we've had two rounds of Toy Story and Rapunzel and Flynn were finally shown. There's no reason why they couldn't have renders released like Sulley and Mike.

They should've just released the Woody and Buzz renders already. They've had their big showing out in two trailers, they look good + we already have the toy renders for SDG.

Rapunzel is where I'll give them a break since it seems her hair is the biggest reason KH3 is taking so long.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
We're all convinced that Riku is playable right? I mean, the Dark World map already exists and they can expand on that with new assets, and it'd be a waste to not trial out that new Keyblade of his *u*
yeah true the dark world exists and he has a new keyblade and outfit i would like to hear the official word form nomura first before saying riku is playable i mean what if kairi get a new keyblade and outfit as well so i rather wait for ofifcial word on nomura first

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

Between the official plot synopsis, the magazine excerpt, the new keyblade design having the same keychain as Kingdom Key, and the new Bring Arts figure... I'm pretty much convinced.

I'd enjoy playing as Riku and Mickey in the Dark World. Aqua and Mickey was cool but not the same.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Oh, it's more than convinced, really. The new Keyblade and all of that just seals some other things I knew
Ah, I shouldn't say anything come to think of it. Man, it's past bedtime here and much like a SoRiku shipper I'm not thinking straight.

You got it!

lcqDiX8.png

You're the unsung hero posterity will talk about.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards

Oh, it's more than convinced, really. The new Keyblade and all of that just seals some other things I knew
Ah, I shouldn't say anything come to think of it. Man, it's past bedtime here and much like a SoRiku shipper I'm not thinking straight.

maxresdefault.jpg

squalm

One thing's for sure, Riku's Kingdom Key's gonna hit like a beast. Go Tank Riku (?)

Zul

Awards
There's something off here....

First Riku starts looking like Noctis.

Then his keyblade looks like a car-key, probably the key to the GummiRegalia.

Next we're going to see Axel use his fire to cook a new Recipeh.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Difference in lighting between JP and EN captures or no?
JP - 4Gamer
EN - SEPress

Yes but I also think they are from slightly different times as his hair is moving differently in both shots, and the Heartless have moved around.

Speaking of, I didn't notice the one is like a jester thief thing? It's cute! I really have been liking these Heartless designs.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think the differences are a result of being captured at slightly different time. The water building up would absolutely make a lighter tone on Sora, and it would make his hair move back and forth.

Speaking of, I didn't notice the one is like a jester thief thing? It's cute! I really have been liking these Heartless designs.
That's the Heartless that first appeared in 2015 right, the ragdoll with a magic book? Was also seen in the Orchestra trailer? Or is this a different heartless?

Flyx

Wow this looks so amazing! I'm a long time can of the kingdom hearts series. Kingdom hearts was my first ps2 game back in the early 2000s. How the 3rd one is coming out! I'm a a little behind on the story but I'll definitely catch up

mvitkun

I think the differences are a result of being captured at slightly different time. The water building up would absolutely make a lighter tone on Sora, and it would make his hair move back and forth.
I had the same thought but the difference seems a bit dramatic to be accounted for only by the tiny difference in water buildup that would have occurred in those handful of extra frames. Not sure TBH.

Also if you look at the character HUD icons they're desaturated around the lips and eyes on the JP screencap compared to the NA ones, although that could be something from 4Gamer.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm not seeing much of a difference on the HUD icons. What I am able to see is very minor, but that may just be my eyes.

There's certainly some differences between the two screens but that is because they were taken from both the English and the Japanese builds (command text, MP/Health bars) so I'm not sure if we can deny that the amount of water being the reason for the lighter model. However there are some things that are actually different between the two images, such as there being a rock underneath Sora in the Japanese screen.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
There's something off here....

First Riku starts looking like Noctis.

Then his keyblade looks like a car-key, probably the key to the GummiRegalia.

Next we're going to see Axel use his fire to cook a new Recipeh.

But why stop there?

Namifreya is probably out there somewhere sketching her favorite chocobro.

Moogles will only sell you a hideous doll version of itself.

And Cid is really just MoM pulling pranks on kids before he kicks the bucket.

Leaferian

Awards
I had the same thought but the difference seems a bit dramatic to be accounted for only by the tiny difference in water buildup that would have occurred in those handful of extra frames.

Also if you look at the character HUD icons they're desaturated on the JP screencap compared to the NA ones, although that could be something from 4Gamer.
And uh... also if you look at the tree behind Sora and the nearby slope, the screenshots are taken from different angles? Combined with the fact that Sora is still facing the screen in each of them, the lighting is of course gonna hit him and everything else a little differently between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back