• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unmarked spoilers: Potential KH3 world list? (INCOMPLETE)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaferian

Awards
Really? Like... two. Two, and so many of the remaining Disney movies are Pixar. The way I see it, chances are good at least 1 of the remaining 3-5 Disney Worlds is gonna be Pixar.

horto12485

Awards
Really? Like... two. Two, and so many of the remaining Disney movies are Pixar. The way I see it, chances are good at least 1 of the remaining 3-5 Disney Worlds is gonna be Pixar.

No i rather have Treasure Planet, Altantis, Wreck it Ralph, Jungle Book and Possibly either Robin Hood or Pocahontas(To be one of the 5th Remaining Disney World) to be in it cause we need more 2D Disney Stuff in KH3

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
In regards to 100 Acre Woods. I really hope Sora can actually take someone with him instead of going solo. Since Kairi is training with Merlin, maybe she could go with him. I have a feeling she would really love that world.
I really like this idea. Give Sora and Kairi some time to interact and reaffirm their connection outside of the main plot stuff. Actually, Pooh's book seems like it could well be Merlin's "time chamber" since it doesn't really appear that time progresses normally inside of it.

kingsoraful

Awards

4-5 and since they do Monsters Inc, I don't think they will do another Pixar world. I think they're doing another returning world(Agrabah) and the last 3 will be new worlds. I think one will be classic Disney(The Jungle Book or Robin Hood) one recent(Wreck it Ralph or Princess and the Frog) and the final will be a black sheep of the Disney Renessaince which would be Atlantis or Treasure Planet.

horto12485

Awards
4-5 and since they do Monsters Inc, I don't think they will do another Pixar world. I think they're doing another returning world(Agrabah) and the last 3 will be new worlds. I think one will be classic Disney(The Jungle Book or Robin Hood) one recent(Wreck it Ralph or Princess and the Frog) and the final will be a black sheep of the Disney Renessaince which would be Atlantis or Treasure Planet.

Treasure Planet and Atlantis are not part of the Disney Renaissance

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
tbh, me too... For they could exchange Monsters Inc for The Incredibles but enough of Pixar lol

That's a bad idea. Why have The Incredibles when Big Hero 6 is a thing? Big Hero 6 is more marketable with Kingdom Hearts.

I really like this idea. Give Sora and Kairi some time to interact and reaffirm their connection outside of the main plot stuff. Actually, Pooh's book seems like it could well be Merlin's "time chamber" since it doesn't really appear that time progresses normally inside of it.

I disagree. Sora is supposed to be the Christopher Robin of the Winnie the Pooh stories. Placing Kairi and Lea in 100 Acre Wood would be un-natural. Personally, I feel that Fantasia 2000 makes more sense to be the time chamber. Not only was it originally intended to be in Dream Drop Distance, but Fantasia as a property is considered as Timeless. Makes sense that the magicians of series have access to it.

SomeKHFan

Awards
That's a bad idea. Why have The Incredibles when Big Hero 6 is a thing? Big Hero 6 is more marketable with Kingdom Hearts.

I disagree. Sora is supposed to be the Christopher Robin of the Winnie the Pooh stories. Placing Kairi and Lea in 100 Acre Wood would be un-natural. Personally, I feel that Fantasia 2000 makes more sense to be the time chamber. Not only was it originally intended to be in Dream Drop Distance, but Fantasia as a property is considered as Timeless. Makes sense that the magicians of series have access to it.

I agree with the Big Hero 6 part. With that world in, The Incredibles is among the least likely Pixar worlds to be used as Big Hero 6 already fits the Superhero genre.

And considering Merlin is doing the training, I don't see either Pooh's or Fantasia being used. Rather, I see something like Timeless River being used, as Merlin has been shown to create gateways to that 'Timeless' world. That or he creates a pocket dimension where time doesn't exist.

......Ok, I just want to see an old cartoon style of Kairi and Lea. That would be good after seeing Sora's version.

Leaferian

Awards
I wonder how a Jungle Book world would even go. Didn't they already use the major shtick of Evil Cat King chasing Protagonist in the Tarzan world? I wouldn't mind Baloo and Baguira as party members though.

I'm not sure I see all the fuss about 2D Disney. We've seen a good chunk of those classics and I feel like they make up a majority of KH worlds so far, so it's not like we've been starved for them. I wouldn't want them to shove a 2D world into KH just for the sake of including 2D Disney, I'd rather they be inspired. That isn't to say I wouldn't welcome 2D worlds either, I'm just more of the school of thought that I am excited about the game regardless of the worlds it has.

A while back, part of the conversation mentioned Nomura confirming specific worlds not returning. Does anyone have a link handy to those interviews? I apparently missed them.

ImVentus

Awards
The Jungle Book works very well due to concepts such as friendship, exploration and sacrifice. The overall tone of a Jungle Book world starts out as very curious and vibrant but as one moves forward in the story it gets a lot more serious and threatening. A great foreshadow for how Kingdom Hearts 3 is most likely going to play off.

There's many things that they can do with the world as well. It could be a stunning diverse world compared to the 3D ones. It could be both a fun entry but also a personal one for Sora. And since the other Jungle Book movie came out about soon 2 years ago they could implement other elements to the story. There's a lot of potential.

Neo_

Awards
So is everyone pretty much leaning to a 99.99% chance the leaks are real? Is there any reason not to believe them at this point? I'm a dummy at this, so I don't know; is there a chance someone really could've majestically put this all together, or is that out of the realm of possibility at this point? What was it about the world list that made no one have a shred of disbelief? Could it not have been faked? Are we under the belief this is as close as it can get to real without being 100% confirmed?

Edit: Though I want Monster's to be a world, I was gonna say in the D23 Hopes thread "something that completely shatters the leak", but I was wondering if it was all but out of the realm of possibility at this point; that's what spurred this.

Neo_

Awards
I'll admit, in retrospect there was a point where it felt like these leaks were getting out of hand, but I like how for a lot of YouTubers, text reveals for Frozen and 100 Acre Wood were the tipping points for talking about the leaks: "Yeah, we'll make videos showing off batches of screenshots for a somewhat-surprising world, but text for the most obvious new and returning ones? We have an ethical dilemma on our hands!"

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Leaks always get covered as it is unknown if they are real or not and drive discussion. With more information being revealed through the names of those files, it became clear that there was a massive security hole for Square Enix to patch up and it was important for everyone, YouTubers included, to avoid exploiting this.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
For me, I guess 1 world leaking is pretty different than the multiple ones we got instead. I think that's why I was okay with everyone being more careful. While you are right the first one was the most surprising by far, I guess when it was just that we also didn't know if it was truly real.

Now it seems pretty definite lol.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I was bored today so I threw Tangled up on Netflix. So far this is the only area I've seen that might be where that swamp area could be, with the dead trees and driftwood etc.

27591340_10214731006170871_1266760477_n.png

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
So, is Fantasia worth placing into the list? the source is by PlayStation Magazine and they have yet to follow up their statement.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I’m not placing it into this list as it could just be a mistake with the Mysterious Tower - a place that originated from Fantasia.

redcrown

Awards
So glancing at the first page of this thread when was 100 Acre Wood confirmed to be in KH3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back