• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Forum Confusion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

LeahSakura

So I'm new here, and a little lost. My profile has 'nobody' on it, but what does that mean? Is it a rank of some sort?
And how do I get awards? What do they do?

Hopefully someone will know :)

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
So I'm new here, and a little lost. My profile has 'nobody' on it, but what does that mean? Is it a rank of some sort?
And how do I get awards? What do they do?

Hopefully someone will know :)
Welcome to the forums! A lot of helpful info can be found here in the FAQ, so give it a look when you have the chance.

In answer to your questions, the "Nobody" next to your name is your forum title/rank. That will change/update over time the more you post. Your rank will go up to from Nobody to Heartless, and continue up from there.

And here's a list of all of our awards. You earn awards by completing certain tasks here on the forum, or by being nominated by other members if they think you should have a particular one. They don't really "do" anything, but do show off how involved you've been as a community member here.

Hope that helped!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Hi there newcomer and welcome to the forums.

Things like "Nobody" under the username are a sort of Forum title and they change with post count.

Once you've reached Bronze-rank (1000 posts) you can decide what your title should be by yourself.
The color of the username indicates Forum ranks, for example, I am at Gold-rank right now so my name is golden.
To check for all the ranks and their requirements + advantages, check the FAQ under Forum usage.

Awards are sorts of little accomplishment badges and each of them has own conditions attached to it on how to earn it.
Some awards can be applied for by yourself when you fulfill the conditions while some others can only be earned if another user nominates you for it.
An overview over the awards is here.

Edit:
Ninja'd by Mite, lol.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
pssst hey buddy, your curiosity about the different username ranks other than "Nobody" could be satisfied here~
spr_sans_shrug1_0_by_kaus_quietis-dbpuaea.png

Back