• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The W🌎KE Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
What is this woke trend exactly?? You put an Earth globe icon there so is it that shitty recent trend on Instagram and art communities to draw Earth-chan and put her in situations like someone saying she's flat and hollow and then a faceless policeman saying "but don't forget they also say that inside that hollow there's a shiny gold core" or something???
I am so sick of seeing Earth-chan being all moe and wimpy!! Earth-chan should be TOUGH AS ITS IRON CORE...........gosh thinking about all the images I saw is killing my brain cells

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
maybe grown men need to stop fetishizing burgers and space rocks to make up for their unresolved rape fantasies and keep their dicks firmly tucked in their pants where they belong

Luxu

Awards
What is this woke trend exactly?? You put an Earth globe icon there so is it that shitty recent trend on Instagram and art communities to draw Earth-chan and put her in situations like someone saying she's flat and hollow and then a faceless policeman saying "but don't forget they also say that inside that hollow there's a shiny gold core" or something???
I am so sick of seeing Earth-chan being all moe and wimpy!! Earth-chan should be TOUGH AS ITS IRON CORE...........gosh thinking about all the images I saw is killing my brain cells

The "Earth-chan" shit is disgusting. They also made ones for the other planets (And the Sun, and moons) as well.

But, no I just put the Earth Icon in nod to the "Flat Earth" Theory which is trending currently.

Zul

Awards
I'm hoping some of that bone hurtin' juice overtakes earth-chan immediately.
wwr68x70b5qy.jpg

redcrown

Awards
What abomination of a meme do I not know about now

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
I honestly, HOENSTLY don't understand the joke about "bone hurting juice". I just don't get it, why is it funny?
Yes I am actually asking you to please explain this nonesense to me.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I honestly, HOENSTLY don't understand the joke about "bone hurting juice". I just don't get it, why is it funny?
because nonsense is funnier than homophobia disguised as religion

Zul

Awards
I honestly, HOENSTLY don't understand the joke about "bone hurting juice".
It is a type of "anti-meme".

I just don't get it, why is it funny?
It is subjectively funny the same way most other things are. People recently found it funny to get the meme "wrong" on purpose.

I am actually explaining this nonsense to you.

honestly, HOENSTLY

Hoenn-stly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back