• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unmarked spoilers: Potential KH3 world list? (INCOMPLETE)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Oh, wow... I really must have missed out on that fact. Even so, I really don't see Hawaii making the cut.

Ever heard of Destiny Islands? That's basically Kingdom Hearts Hawaii. Plus, Agrabah is technically a fictional location. Hawaii is based on the real world location of the same name.

Because of King of Thieves. Kingdom Hearts II plot of Agrabah was clearly influenced by Return of Jafar. Kingdom Hearts has borrowed elements from the sequels. Sparky from Stitch! The Movie, and the map layout of Neverland in Birth by Sleep takes inspiration from Return to Neverland (the Peter Pan sequel).

I'd vouch to disagree solely because Jasmine is a Princess of Heart, and that The Return of Jafar has been adapted in Kingdom Hearts II. You may as well conclude Agrabah by adapting The King of Thieves. Olympus inclusion for every game is primarily because of the Final Fantasy character featured in each iteration (Cloud for Kindom Hearts, Auron for Kingdom Hearts II and Zack for Birth by Sleep). Assuming that there's three returning worlds, Agrabah seems to be the most likely candidate of a world to return.
Yeah, I agree with this... And also the fact that in the end credits they didn't showed Aladdin and Jasmine getting married which is one of the main plots on King of Thieves

ImVentus

Awards
Ever heard of Destiny Islands? That's basically Kingdom Hearts Hawaii. Plus, Agrabah is technically a fictional location. Hawaii is based on the real world location of the same name.

If I have!
That's why I even pointed it out in my response, so yeah I'm well aware lol. But that still doesn't change my thoughts on it being a consideration to have Kauai. Since many KH fans also wants to see Lilo being represented. The experiments plot could make for a fun and challenging idea.

Even if Agrabah is mainly fictional I haft disagree on it being more interesting than Hawaii (5 times visit and we still haven't been inside that palace yet). I bet islanders would feel happy seeing one of their islands being in the game.

Last edited:

Neo_

Awards
Yeah, I believe Young Xehanort captured Andy, Jessie, Bullseye et al. to study how their hearts connect and how the toys grew hearts in the first place.
I mean, when Riku kidnapped Pinocchio it wasn't weird, but Young Xehanort kidnapping Andy is all kinds of wrong. At the end of the trailer, are we supposed to believe Xehanort is human-size and Sora is fighting back his foot or something, because if he shrunk to toy size and was able to capture Andy that would be weird.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I mean, when Riku kidnapped Pinocchio it wasn't weird, but Young Xehanort kidnapping Andy is all kinds of wrong. At the end of the trailer, are we supposed to believe Xehanort is human-size and Sora is fighting back his foot or something, because if he shrunk to toy size and was able to capture Andy that would be weird.
He's human-sized in that scene.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
he experiments plot could make for a fun and challenging idea.

The experiments can be implemented without having to resort to a world. 101 Dalmations were featured as collectibles yet their world was not featured, the experiments can be a part of Kingdom Hearts III like that.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I wonder if SDG will cross paths with Riku and Mickey in any of the Disney worlds? I remember people wanting Riku in certain worlds such as Agrabah and Arendelle.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I'll take Hawaii over Destiny Islands any day. Destiny Islands is rather small and, even with the main island, there really isn't much to do. Sure, it'd be nice to explore that main island one day, but do we really have to do it in KH3? I don't think so personally.

I also just want them to finish Stitch's story finally, and Hawaii would look pretty cool and make for some change considering all the city worlds we have. Sure, DI would have the same effect, but I still will take Hawaii over DI

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'll take Hawaii over Destiny Islands any day. Destiny Islands is rather small and, even with the main island, there really isn't much to do. Sure, it'd be nice to explore that main island one day, but do we really have to do it in KH3? I don't think so personally.

I also just want them to finish Stitch's story finally, and Hawaii would look pretty cool and make for some change considering all the city worlds we have. Sure, DI would have the same effect, but I still will take Hawaii over DI

Except we don’t know what the main island has to offer. The developers have no limits when it comes to developing these worlds. And for a canon explanation, wouldn’t anybody get bored of their home regardless of what it does or doesn’t have to offer? Twilight Town doesn’t have a lot to offer and yet we will be going back there and there will probably be a ton of stuff to do and more areas to explore.

We could easily say any world has nothing else to offer and that would always be a false statement.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Except we don’t know what the main island has to offer. The developers have no limits when it comes to developing these worlds. And for a canon explanation, wouldn’t anybody get bored of their home regardless of what it does or doesn’t have to offer? Twilight Town doesn’t have a lot to offer and yet we will be going back there and there will probably be a ton of stuff to do and more areas to explore.

We could easily say any world has nothing else to offer and that would always be a false statement.

And on top of that, I never thought that DI looked entirely boring. We didn't see much of the main island, but it was already enough for me to be interested in going there. Where TT always felt like, well, dusk, KH2-DI gave me a vibe of dawn, and I really liked that.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
At first I wanted the islands to be playable as a maybe sort of starting point. But once we found out Sora will start at Olympus, I really cant think of a good reason for him to go there. Doesn't really have much to offer plot wise.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
At first I wanted the islands to be playable as a maybe sort of starting point. But once we found out Sora will start at Olympus, I really cant think of a good reason for him to go there. Doesn't really have much to offer plot wise.

Like I said to Muke, that is an argument that could be made for any world that we may have seen before in the series. That is limiting the possibilities of what the story can offer and what role any worlds could play in KH3.

The fact that we don't know anything about Destiny Island is enough to leave it open for a ton of exposition.

We know that it is a world that rests close to the light, has a fruit that is said to tie people's destinies together and somehow people across the galaxy know of the legend, that our heroes came from that world and our main antagonist also came from it, that so many people are drawn to this world because of its light and the light of people who live there, that it is a peculiar place where so many begin their journeys and return home to, and the most important place to Sora, Riku, and Kairi. A place that Sora and Aqua have fought insane battles in that were pivotal in saving the universe from falling to ruin.

Why wouldn't there be something worth visiting this world for in KH3? It is the perfect place to learn more about Xehanort, the perfect place to visit before the inevitable final battle in the Keyblade Graveyard for the main cast to remember how it was DI that started it all for them, the perfect place to add more FF characters, and I think I could probably go on...So I'll stop there.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Oracle Spockanort said:

We could easily say any world has nothing else to offer and that would always be a false statement

Like I said to Muke, that is an argument that could be made for any world that we may have seen before in the series. That is limiting the possibilities of what the story can offer and what role any worlds could play in KH3.

The fact that we don't know anything about Destiny Island is enough to leave it open for a ton of exposition.

We know that it is a world that rests close to the light, has a fruit that is said to tie people's destinies together and somehow people across the galaxy know of the legend, that our heroes came from that world and our main antagonist also came from it, that so many people are drawn to this world because of its light and the light of people who live there, that it is a peculiar place where so many begin their journeys and return home to, and the most important place to Sora, Riku, and Kairi. A place that Sora and Aqua have fought insane battles in that were pivotal in saving the universe from falling to ruin.

Why wouldn't there be something worth visiting this world for in KH3? It is the perfect place to learn more about Xehanort, the perfect place to visit before the inevitable final battle in the Keyblade Graveyard for the main cast to remember how it was DI that started it all for them, the perfect place to add more FF characters, and I think I could probably go on...So I'll stop there.
Hmm, putting it like that, you definitely changed my mind, I didn't think about it like that. I do hope they expand on it if it comes back, since we can't be sure about that just yet (though, looking at Olympus Coliseum… I'm sure they would). I guess it's been a VERY long while since we played there fully on a console (excluding 0.2, since that was just in-battle but still nice. Wish we could've explored the island like in the room hack, but oh well). I feel like, thinking about it now, it'd also be a nice way to book-end the saga. It was your first world in KH1, so why shouldn't it be your last world in KH3?

Wow, I'm all in on the DI train now xD

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I want Sora, Roxas and Ventus to stand on Destiny Islands, and for all of those fuckers cinnamon rolls to realize that this is basically where there stories started (with Ventus having been saved from death there twice, Sora obviously having lived there, and Roxas being who he is because of both of them), and then Riku dashes in like "oh boy, get off my tree, you jerks", because they're taking up the whole place.

I'm normal.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Man, I'll admit to shutting down some ideas in my day (including just shutting down a world topic, but that's different - don't come for me) but aren't you guys, like, boring yourselves when you say "there's nothing for them to do in _____ world."? It's such a flat argument.

Like. Good thing they have an army of writers, animators, artists, and general creative people who craft stories from literally nothing for a living. If anything, if you can't see a reason for something to happen, doesn't that make the possibility exciting? It means you could be surprised!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Man, I'll admit to shutting down some ideas in my day (including just shutting down a world topic, but that's different - don't come for me) but aren't you guys, like, boring yourselves when you say "there's nothing for them to do in _____ world."? It's such a flat argument.

Like. Good thing they have an army of writers, animators, artists, and general creative people who craft stories from literally nothing for a living. If anything, if you can't see a reason for something to happen, doesn't that make the possibility exciting? It means you could be surprised!
Country of Muskateers, being based on a mediocre direct-to-DVD movie should have been weird and dumb and out of place, but it was one of DDD’s best world’s and felt right at home within KH, in stark contrast to The Grid which had the right ingredients for success yet represented everything wrong with KH’s level structure but thats just me being salty lol. to put a world down or say how great it’ll be from it’s concept alone and not seeing it in action is so flawed man.

tl;dr don’t judge a book by it’s cover

Leaferian

Awards
Your MOM could be surprised.

So anywho. Sadly some of the worlds I would have loved to see, such as Moana and Inside Out, came after Big Hero 6. I'd enjoy a Princess and the Frog world, but I would also be interested in something based on Wall-E. Perhaps a spaceship carrying people whose world fell to darkness. Perhaps even their laziness could be akin to losing ones heart to the darkness, and the goal would be to inspire them to reach for the light again.

Hmm. Not many 2D movies that haven't already been done, and most of the ones left seem more cult classic.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i want DI to be the hubworld. make lilo a local, her young age explaining why she wasnt in past entries and her introduction to stitch can be the little alien stowing away on sora’s ship! moana can show up there as her remarkable movie getting a full adaption is currently unlikely for KH3. i want it to be a lively world full of NPCs, hidden secrets, have a culture to it. maybe find xehanort’s first reports scattered across the island. i want the final battle to return there (as most involved major characters originate from there).

maybe even give it an underworld as the game’s arena? more of it gets unlocked as you progress the game, a giant interconnected dungeon filled with moogles, puzzles, more dangerous enemies, and lore. its a little farfetched, but gives a reason to return besides storyline neccesities and adds replayability to what is probably KH’s most anticipated original world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back