• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RUMOR: Screenshots of Monsters Inc. world in Kingdom Hearts 3 potentially leaked?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

palizinhas

Awards
For someone to fake this, it means using Unreal, rendering 7 different character models (SDG, new Unversed, Flood, Sully and Mike), and just overall doing a ton of work. It seems too much to just do a fake leak. Could definitely he fake, but it would take a ton of time.

kingsoraful

Awards
Yeah so far we've got Mostly CGI Disney Movies and we don't know if Monsters Inc being In KH3 is real or not but we'll find out soon but we need to see Disney Worlds that we haven't seen in KH3(You know like Frozen, Treasure Planet, Jungle Book, The Princess and the Frog, Wreck-It-Ralph and or either Atlantis or Pocahontas)

Frozen is a safe bet I'd also think Jungle Book will finally make it in the game as well.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Yeah, that's what irks me the most, everything is so high definition, but Sulley's fur is suddenly so blurry.
And while I wouldn't be opposed to this world in particular, I do wonder whether they'd add two Pixar worlds at once.

Toy Story, A Bugs Life and Monsters Inc. are the most earliest work of Pixar. If any other Pixar property is to be part of this game then it'd definitely be Monsters Inc. hands down.

The more I stare at it, the more I start to doubt that it's fake.

But, if someone can make a fake leak as convincing as the "Rayman in Smash 4" leak, then I will remain forever skeptical.

But you're comparing Apples to Oranges here. The Smash assets for Rayman in Smash were already extracted so anybody could make a believable fake Smash characters with Smash Wii U assets. Kingdom Hearts III assets haven't been extracted because the game is not out.

For someone to fake this, it means using Unreal, rendering 7 different character models (SDG, new Unversed, Flood, Sully and Mike), and just overall doing a ton of work. It seems too much to just do a fake leak. Could definitely he fake, but it would take a ton of time.

My thoughts too. The fact that it's Unversed solidifies the legitimacy of this. And the level of detail to the location and Mike and Sully is too precise for this to be fake. Kingdom Hearts III assets haven't even been extracted yet so how can anybody make this? A more obvious fake would be of Treasure Planet.

I feel that a lot of people responding here are speaking in denial regarding the legitimacy of this. The HUD and character models may be mis-placed, but I dare to see anybody with Unreal Engine 4 to replicate something like this.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Waking up to this was kind of nice. Honestly this looks too well made to be fake. Either this is real, or some troll spent like an entire week
ironing this to be the perfect ruse. If it is fake, it's a damn good fake. But then again, I remind everyone of the Smash 4 Rayman fake leak.

I kind of hope it's true. The Unversed being there makes sense, as already pointed out, but I hope they are exclusive to that world. I just don't really like them as much as Heartless or Nobodies.

KeybladeGuy

Awards
I dunno what ya'll are on that thinks it looks terrible/fake. Early development always does and even then this looks pretty legit.

Still looks better than MvCI too, amirite

ImVentus

Awards
Hmm I do wonder if this Sora texture was inspired by this monster and George Sanderson?

It's has a similar color palette.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hmm I do wonder if this Sora texture was inspired by this monster and George Sanderson?

It's has a similar color palette.
Incredible find. Sora certainly seems to have been based on Carla and George.

edit: maybe not George. Tail is different and the colour scheme is different.

Last edited:

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Hey guys, I just saw Star Wars and- holy moley, 47 comments already.
I came here after already seeing the leaks. I'm neutral on any world until seeing how it performs, so that's fine.
Unversed, eh? As much as I've never liked the little critters it's only fine to welcome them back, I hope the fact that they are basically unkillable monsters will be addressed.
Obviously if the leaks are true.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
even though this is probably fake, i would be so freaking happy if its real (and this adds credibility to my pixar-TAV theory)

ImVentus

Awards
Incredible find. Sora certainly seems to have been based on Carla and George.

edit: maybe not George. Tail is different and the colour scheme is different.

Yeah I'm still a bit unsure about George, guess I just though of the stripes on George. Carla seems right though.

Alja

Toy Story, A Bugs Life and Monsters Inc. are the most earliest work of Pixar. If any other Pixar property is to be part of this game then it'd definitely be Monsters Inc. hands down.
I didn't say that I doubted this world to be featured, I only wonder whether they'd take the leap and add two Pixar worlds at once instead of testing the field with one world to see the crowd's reaction. I mean they know the reaction after the D23 trailer, but this would've been in development way earlier.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
even though this is probably fake, i would be so freaking happy if its real (and this adds credibility to my pixar-TAV theory)

Pixar theory involving TAV? Do you mean there will be three pixar worlds to represent those three? Could you go more into detail?

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
That's an awful lot of effort for a fake.

Looks real enough for me.

Awards
Wouldn't mind if this was real. Hope we can fight Randall as a boss.

Honestly, I actually love the Unversed, even if they were pretty much filler enemies in BBS. I like the designs.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah I'd adore this if real, it is a lot of CG worlds especially since I expect Frozen but I mean I love all these movies so I'm not upset about it. Though I do hope all remaining ones could maybe be some older 2D ones.

I really don't put it past someone to go in Unreal Engine and make all these models lol. Its super suspicious they don't show the faces of SDG anywhere, very convenient. But their designs are likable. Though I dunno if I like them keeping their jackets, seems random. But maybe its a reference to someone and if its real they have may have gotten another Pixar employee to design them again like Toy Story.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
I didn't say that I doubted this world to be featured, I only wonder whether they'd take the leap and add two Pixar worlds at once instead of testing the field with one world to see the crowd's reaction. I mean they know the reaction after the D23 trailer, but this would've been in development way earlier.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I really can't imagine a reality where Pixar worlds would be ill received at all lol, especially all the critically acclaimed ones which both of these are. Like I dunno, anymore than two is pushing it just cuz we need a few older Disney classics in here, and maybe a live action or something, but yeah. I doubt they would think people would dislike Monsters Inc. of all things. [/FONT]

Alja

I really can't imagine a reality where Pixar worlds would be ill received at all lol, especially all the critically acclaimed ones which both of these are. Like I dunno, anymore than two is pushing it just cuz we need a few older Disney classics in here, and maybe a live action or something, but yeah. I doubt they would think people would dislike Monsters Inc. of all things.
I mean it's Disney, they also never really made a lot of merch for KH even though people were thirsting for it, so that's why I'd believe that they are kinda hesitant with it.
But yes, that's another thing I had forgotten to mention, if we only have a few worlds to begin with (I forgot the number, 6-8 was it?) then that means a) some WILL be reserved for revisits of old worlds and some have to show new Disney worlds. That's why I personally believe 2 is really pushing it and it would make more sense to me to include one for now and wait for the reception.
Monsters Inc and Toy Story are definitely the best choices for Pixar worlds, there is no doubt about that.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I mean it's Disney, they also never really made a lot of merch for KH even though people were thirsting for it, so that's why I'd believe that they are kinda hesitant with it.
But yes, that's another thing I had forgotten to mention, if we only have a few worlds to begin with (I forgot the number, 6-8 was it?) then that means a) some WILL be reserved for revisits of old worlds and some have to show new Disney worlds. That's why I personally believe 2 is really pushing it and it would make more sense to me to include one for now and wait for the reception.
Monsters Inc and Toy Story are definitely the best choices for Pixar worlds, there is no doubt about that.

Ah I guess thats true, but they actually have people from both Disney and Pixar collaborating this time, so they seem like more into it? But yeah I get what you mean.

I believe they only said less than KH2. That could be 10 or less I think. If we include the minigame worlds, which I assume they do. 6 is probably way too low. They didn't say less than KH1 which had 9? So my likely guesses are literally 9 or 10. I guess less is possible, but that specific wording makes me hopeful we won't get that.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Someone on tumblr pointed out that the icons of the monster forms aren't on the health bars. Now maybe they didn't get a chance to put them in during development, but.....

Keke

Hopefully the autor confirms this is fake tomorrow, because im tired of fake rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back