• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XIV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Re: Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood - Coming early Summer 2017

Noir; I'm guessing you never discovered the wonderful world of glamoring. You have to get to 50 and unlock it with a quest, but after that, as long as the gear you like is on you or on a retainer, you can look like ANYTHING as long as you can buy glamor prisms. I was sporting the Scion Traveler's Gear as a glam for a very long time; but I love what I think is..the AF4 gear? for white mage..

1ad15524412ebe60779433669cc10706.jpg

Last edited:

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards

I actually started reading about glamouring yesterday. Kinda glad it's not available until 50. WoW kinda ruined gear for me with that, and it felt boring. But at the same time, I wish I didn't have trash appearance gear either.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com

Woo! They didn't quite top last year's The Rising event but it's still..wow. Go do it! (And yes, back with teh bugs. *swat, swat!*)

My suggestion with the dungeon puzzle. Make sure you explore both floors thoroughly and take a screenshot via Print Screen (click your taskbar, hit Print Screen, paste into Paint or your fav graphics editor; I used The Gimp); you'll need it to beat the dungeon. (Hint; the order of the letters you need to put in is shown on the first floor, by where the numbers are. Put them in order. That's why I recommend screenshotting.)

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Happy 4 year anniversary! What a ride. A special celebration is being aired on Twitch.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

Upcoming Halloweend costume!

2q8yq90.jpg

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

Beat Stormblood tonight! Wow. What an incredible journey!

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

No, you didn't. Although I'm yet to do anything post 4.0. Saving that for my next sub. The ending was really beautiful. Stormblood also has the best female cast of any FF game.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Eurgh, the game with both expansions was like 15 dollars last week and I almost got it but I couldn't rationalize it with the subscription fee at the moment...but now I feel like I would at least get 4 more days extra with my free time before I'd have to decide to pay or not lol (which I'd want to, but maybe I'd have to wait a bit).

Kinda wish I had done that now...not sure it will be that cheap again even for later holiday deals.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com

Well, if you missed the Dragon Quest collab they did a while ago(There is a DQ mmo in Japan that has never made it across the pond), it's on again. I missed it the first time so went and did it..EEEP at the end but I laughed too. Won't spoil it but let's just say..Classic Dragon Quest thing. ^^

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

Cool. I'm a bit salty I missed out on the XI collab. I want that red armour!

Eurgh, the game with both expansions was like 15 dollars last week and I almost got it but I couldn't rationalize it with the subscription fee at the moment...but now I feel like I would at least get 4 more days extra with my free time before I'd have to decide to pay or not lol (which I'd want to, but maybe I'd have to wait a bit).

Kinda wish I had done that now...not sure it will be that cheap again even for later holiday deals.

Do you have the base game? If not, then why not get the free trial for now?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Cool. I'm a bit salty I missed out on the XI collab. I want that red armour!

Do you have the base game? If not, then why not get the free trial for now?

I don't thats what I meant ha, I have been hovering around this game for like 2 years haha. Like I said, I wish I had gotten all the expansions for super cheap last week. If it goes on sale for even a bit more than that I may bite the bullet ha, this promotion lasts till January right? The 4 extra days thing I mean.

Zul

Awards

1. Do we have an official KHI world/realm/server for this?

2. If not, what are the game's cross-realm features, if it has any?

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

I don't thats what I meant ha, I have been hovering around this game for like 2 years haha. Like I said, I wish I had gotten all the expansions for super cheap last week. If it goes on sale for even a bit more than that I may bite the bullet ha, this promotion lasts till January right? The 4 extra days thing I mean.

But if you don't have the base game, why not just start the free trial? Unlimited play time with a level cap of 35. Gets you more than halfway through A Realm Reborn and past all the rather dull early game stuff where you're supposed to learn how to play and get familiar with everything.

Then you just wait until you've reached the level cap and done everything you've wanted to do that can be done for free and buy the all-in-one pack giving you 30 additional days which is enough to beat ARR and the updates leading up to Heavensward.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com

Zul; far as I know, no official server. (I'm on Excalibur for instance.) They group servers into data centers/clusters, and you can do some cross server stuff with people on your cluster. (You can see how they're grouped here.)

There is also a regional datacenter for each region; NA, EU, and JP. Since alts on other worlds are free, maybe we can have a "bring your alt here" KHI server, but ping times might be horrible for the EU guys, sadly.

Zul

Awards

So are you guys mostly on Aether or Primal? Those are the two NA groups I see.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com

Okay then. Let's start a little server + cluster list so we can survey this.

For me, it's:
Server: Excalibur
Cluster: Primal

Okay you guys, sound off. Let's figure out where everyone is. ^^

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

I'm on Moogle, kupo!

yWUPYKU.png

Zul

Awards

Going to have to adjust the graphics quite a bit, something in the game is making my PC heat up a lot.

Also...might have to dump my Elezen. I pretty much always play a Drow/Dark Elf if the option is there but I can't get over the Elezen neck. I'm surprised they don't have a racial option to use melee abilities at 30 yards just slapping people with their heads.

Back