• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHUX / KHX Story Mission Question (SPOILER QUESTION IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE STORY DON'T CLICK)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

End

Awards
SERIOUSLY LEAVE IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE STORY
SPOILER QUESTION AHEAD

I'm trying to find video clips of the unions fighting each other for an upcoming video of mine but I don't remember which story missions they start fighting... I know there's some fighting in the ending of X but I also know there's some fighting in UX.

Does anyone know which missions these are? You'd be a big help!

Muke

whatever
Awards
We don’t really see the “unions” as a whole fighting in great detail - we do see players of the unions kind of fight though. It’s not on the Keyblade Graveyard and mostly happens in Daybreak Town though (and it’s more like... they want to fight but get interrupted)
On the graveyard, we only see them face each other and run around, but we don’t see the avatars fight.

End

Awards
We don’t really see the “unions” as a whole fighting in great detail - we do see players of the unions kind of fight though. It’s not on the Keyblade Graveyard and mostly happens in Daybreak Town though (and it’s more like... they want to fight but get interrupted)
On the graveyard, we only see them face each other and run around, but we don’t see the avatars fight.

Okay I must have remembered wrong. Do you know which missions those daybreak fight ones are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back