• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Playstation Experience 2017 predictions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Hello groups and friends. I finally gonna make prediction on playstation experience. Ever since ff7 remake announcement, and 2016 playstation experience, the expo is gaining some mobility. So I'm do two list. Realstic and Non-realstic. Due note they both may not happen. But since announcing last of us 2, I would include long awaited games. Please tell me what you want announced, and your opinion on my list.

Realstic:
1: New Sucker Punch game
2:Brand new ratchet and clank game
3:God of War release date
4:Spider-Man release date
5:New Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer
6: Devil May Cry 5 announcement
7:Bloodborne 2 teaser trailer
8: Spyro Remake teaser
9: Next Naughty dog
10: Never before seen IP'S announced for any game company

Non-realstic
1:Naughty dog jack and Daxter 4
2: Resistance 4
3: Square Enix next spin off final fantasy(like ff versus 13)
4: Minecraft Mod Support
5:Elder Scrolls 6 (I'm still hopeful)
6:Any info on square enix avengers game
7: Shenmue 3 update
8: Next Infamous game
9: More Ps2 remastered support
The next isn't on non realstic
10: More than one internet breaking announcements
Playstation experience may not be like E3, so don't expect more than one internet breaking announcements. It's highly unlikely it will happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Playstation experience 2017 predictions

-Playstation All-Stars 2 with Power Stone styled gameplay & totally has Crash this (but no Cloud 'cuz SSB called dibs on him)

-Crash Team Racing Remastered

-Lego Kingdom Hearts, releasing Summer 2018 & contains foreshadowing for KH3

-Sucker Punch's game is a new Sly Cooper that ties in with the movie everyone's forgotten about

-1st gameplay footage of TLoUp2

-Someone is finally making the AAA Power Rangers game of my dreams

-Kotor reboot by the Dragon Age team.

Last edited:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

-Playstation All-Stars 2 with Power Stone styled gameplay & totally has Crash this (but no Cloud 'cuz SSB called dibs on him)

-Crash Team Racing Remastered

-Sucker Punch's game is a new Sly Cooper that ties in with the movie everyone's forgotten about

-1st gameplay footage of TLoUp2

-Someone is finally making the AAA Power Rangers game of my dreams

I would die of excitement from all this tbh. Especially a better PlayStation All Stars with not crap gameplay and a better roster (they have lots of newer exclusive characters I like now too, like Aloy and Bloodborne Hunters)

And I keep dreaming of a AAA Power Rangers game as well...like I would love the play to win phone game's kind of popularity to make this happen please.

Hello groups and friends. I finally gonna make prediction on playstation experience. Ever since ff7 remake announcement, and 2016 playstation experience, the expo is gaining some mobility. So I'm do two list. Realstic and Non-realstic. Due note they both may not happen. But since announcing last of us 2, I would include long awaited games. Please tell me what you want announced, and your opinion on my list.
Realstic:
1: New Sucker Punch game
2:Brand new ratchet and clank game
3:God of War release date
4:Spider-Man release date
5:New Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer
6: Devil May Cry 5 announcement
7:Bloodborne 2 teaser trailer
8: Spyro Remake teaser
9: Next Naughty dog
10: Never before seen IP'S announced for any game company

Non-realstic
1:Naughty dog jack and Daxter 4
2: Resistance 4
3: Square Enix next spin off final fantasy(like ff versus 13)
4: Minecraft Mod Support
5:Elder Scrolls 6 (I'm still hopeful)
6:Any info on square enix avengers game
7: Shenmue 3 update
8: Next Infamous game
9: More Ps2 remastered support
The next isn't on non realstic
10: More than one internet breaking announcements
Playstation experience may not be like E3, so don't expect more than one internet breaking announcements. It's highly unlikely it will happen.

Yeah this seems fairly realistic. I dunno if I see Bloodborne 2 or DMC but yeah. I'd be happy. Also not sure if we will get a KH3 trailer? They seemed unsure the next time they will show a trailer, but it could be them being coy lol. I could see FF7 being shown there first tbh. Its been a while.

I want the new Sucker Punch game (and for it to be Sly 5, scew Sanzaru lol) and Spyro remakes. And those seem incredibly reasonable?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

And I keep dreaming of a AAA Power Rangers game as well...like I would love the play to win phone game's kind of popularity to make this happen please.
Bleh, not really into that phone game. the battle system is incredibly awkward, just play like the other mobile fighters!

The semi-plausible scenario for PR is Bandai-Namco hiring Platinum games (specifically the Transformers Devastation team) for a 25th tie-in next year.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Bleh, not really into that phone game. the battle system is incredibly awkward, just play like the other mobile fighters!

The semi-plausible scenario for PR is Bandai-Namco hiring Platinum games (specifically the Transformers Devastation team) for a 25th tie-in next year.

I find it mindlessly enjoyable but its a fighting game that relies on RNG so yeah its definitely not that great lol. I do like how they picked lots of unique characters and stuff...it makes me think they would know how to do fan service well. But yeah, Platinum is a thing. I played a bit of Devastation and had fun with it myself as well, so I could dig that.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I’m going to it and I have zero expectations. All I really want is more naked Norman Reedus. Or I’ll take more Mads Mikkelsen.

FFVII Remake lives.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

When is the Playstation experience suppose to happen?

If this came true, I'd buy it in a heart beat.

Oracle Spockanort said:
FFVII Remake lives.

I don't want to get my hopes up but, I'd cross my fingers for a new trailer or 2019 release date.

Sdog

Awards

When is the Playstation experience suppose to happen?

December 9th.

-While it's possible we'll get a KH3 trailer there, I think we're more likely to get a FFVII trailer imo. Which isn't that likely to begin with =p. Though I'd love to be wrong.
-God of War trailer with release for sure.
-Spidey trailer with possible date.
-Detroit: become human trailer, if its not at Paris games week since that's where it was announced. And there better be no more after that until launch date that honestly. They've shown more than enough.
-Last of Us 2 with hopeful gameplay. If they only gave us a 30 second teaser showing Joel and Ellie side by side I'd be good for another year.
-Whatever the hell Suckerpunch is working on. Sly cooper that ties with movie?
-I'd also love Bloodborne 2.

anything else would just be gravy after this list lol

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

December 9th.

-While it's possible we'll get a KH3 trailer there, I think we're more likely to get a FFVII trailer imo. Which isn't that likely to begin with =p. Though I'd love to be wrong.
-God of War trailer with release for sure.
-Spidey trailer with possible date.
-Detroit: become human trailer, if its not at Paris games week since that's where it was announced. And there better be no more after that until launch date that honestly. They've shown more than enough.
-Last of Us 2 with hopeful gameplay. If they only gave us a 30 second teaser showing Joel and Ellie side by side I'd be good for another year.
-Whatever the hell Suckerpunch is working on. Sly cooper that ties with movie?
-I'd also love Bloodborne 2.

anything else would just be gravy after this list lol

I agree with a good bit of this. I think we'll definitely get a God of War release date, it's gotta be close. I wouldn't be surprised if they give us a Spidey trailer but hold off on a date a little longer though. Sony's pretty much going the route of holding date announcements until close to launch so they don't have to announce delays. It makes PR's job easier.

I bet we'll see Sucker Punch's new game too, but I doubt and hope it isn't Sly. No offense to that franchise or its fans, but Sucker Punch has come such a long way since then and could do so much better with a new IP. The same way Guerilla upgraded from Killzone to Horizon, I think we could see Sucker Punch make the same leap from inFamous to something new. I pray it isn't Sly with a movie related tie-in, let another studio with less pedigree and experience handle that.

Detroit feels like a toss-up to me. I wouldn't be surprised to see it here at all, but it seems like it is still a little bit off, so maybe its held until E3? I have no clue.

I'd love to see Bloodborne 2 or whatever From Software is working on next. I'm in agreement that we'll see more TLOU2 goodness here too, Naughty Dog loves their trailers, and so do I.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a teaser from Ni No Kuni 2, and while I don't really want to see it again when it's so far off, I wouldn't be surprised to see Death Stranding make another appearance. What about Dreams? Does that still exist? My pie in the sky dreams are still PS All-Stars Karting and PSN name changes, but I'm not holding my breath.

Sdog

Awards

I wouldn't be surprised to see a teaser from Ni No Kuni 2, and while I don't really want to see it again when it's so far off, I wouldn't be surprised to see Death Stranding make another appearance. What about Dreams? Does that still exist? My pie in the sky dreams are still PS All-Stars Karting and PSN name changes, but I'm not holding my breath.

I keep forgetting about Ni No Kuni 2 and it looks so good! I try not to keep hopes up for Death Stranding appearances, though it'll be a year since the last trailer so maybe? Though I honestly don't see that game coming out till late 2019 at the earliest.

Also I could be wrong but I think I was reading a thing a while back about Dreams and either the team was having issues or it might be getting reworked/scrapped at this point. I really didn't even know what that game was supposed to be to begin with.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'd love to see a new Virtua Fighter out of the blue. I know there's no hints towards that but that'd be so awesome regardless.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

I keep forgetting about Ni No Kuni 2 and it looks so good! I try not to keep hopes up for Death Stranding appearances, though it'll be a year since the last trailer so maybe? Though I honestly don't see that game coming out till late 2019 at the earliest.

Also I could be wrong but I think I was reading a thing a while back about Dreams and either the team was having issues or it might be getting reworked/scrapped at this point. I really didn't even know what that game was supposed to be to begin with.

I think I may have heard something along those lines as well. PSX would be a cool place to re-reveal, although I have absolutely no clue if it's anywhere near ready to go.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Don't forget about Monster Hunter Worlds. The game looks so damn hype.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Confirmed by Eurogamer's editor that Sucker Punch's game is a new IP and will be shown at Paris Games Week. Pre-show is live now (Guacamelee 2 yes!), full show in about 20 minutes. It'll be interesting to see how this affects PSX and what games are shown there. Seems like they're going really hard for PGW. PSX will be a blast.

EDIT:

Pre-Show Recap for Paris Games Week
Guacamelee 2 (Announcement and Gameplay Trailer, coming 2018)
The Hong Kong Massacre (Announcement Trailer, coming 2018)
The Gardens Between (Announcement Trailer, coming 2018)
Loco Roco 2 Remastered (Trailer, coming December 9, 2017)
Sims 4: (Trailer, coming to PS4 November, 2017)
Tennis World Tour (Trailer, coming 2018)
Megalith (Announcement Trailer, VR, coming 2018)
Bow to Blood (Announcement Trailer, VR, coming 2018)
Ultrawings: (Trailer, VR)
Sprint Vector (Trailer, VR)
Moss (Gameplay, VR, coming February, 2018)
Starchild (Trailer, VR)
Resident Evil VII Biohazard: Gold Edition (Trailer, coming 12/12/17)
Dead Hungry (Trailer, VR, coming October 31, 2017)
Stifled (Trailer, VR, coming October 31, 2017)
League of War (Trailer, VR, coming November 7, 2017)
Final Fantasy XV: Monster of the Deep (VR, standalone)
Final Fantasy XV: Episode Ignis (Trailer, coming December 13, 2017)
Invector (Trailer, VR)
Oure (Announcement Trailer, available today)
Spelunky 2 (Announcement Trailer)

Last edited:

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I mean other than the Last of Us and SuckerPunch's new IP, this was good for sure, but those 2 were the most hype. There may be more hype being saved for PS Experience lol.

This is what I was thinking at first, but after some more thought, I don't know what more there is to show. Most of Sony's first party studios have shown their hands, or the games of others are still far away. Some industry insiders are telling us to manage our expectations for PSX I'm only expecting a few small reveals, maybe a re-reveal of dreams, and a couple new trailers. I think we're set for a God War release date and some more info about Days Gone. I can't imagine they'd go for showing both Days Gone and The Last of Us at the same show if they can avoid it, and since we got one here I think we'll get the other there. Other than that, I think we got most of the surprises at PGW. Of course, I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not sure what else there is to show, y'know?

Sdog

Awards
This is what I was thinking at first, but after some more thought, I don't know what more there is to show. Most of Sony's first party studios have shown their hands, or the games of others are still far away. Some industry insiders are telling us to manage our expectations for PSX I'm only expecting a few small reveals, maybe a re-reveal of dreams, and a couple new trailers. I think we're set for a God War release date and some more info about Days Gone. I can't imagine they'd go for showing both Days Gone and The Last of Us at the same show if they can avoid it, and since we got one here I think we'll get the other there. Other than that, I think we got most of the surprises at PGW. Of course, I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not sure what else there is to show, y'know?

Was reading some of the same so I'm trying to do just that. Anything outside of release dates for things we currently are waiting for would be pleasant surprises, and I'm keeping them at just that. Dont get me wrong. Would I love to see KH3, Death Stranding, FFVII, and more Last of Us? HELL YEAH! But I'm thinking it'll be a pretty tame PSX. But then again, we've been lied to before so we could be in store for something great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back