• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► RUMOR: KINGDOM HEARTS PS4 Collection Mega XL Bundle coming November 2017

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I wonder, will the name be “Kingdom Hearts Collection Mega XL Bundle”? Because that sounds just as stupid to me. I feel like a really simple “Kingdom Hearts collection” or something would be more than enough — maybe even call it the “Dark Seeker Saga” or so? Though I guess that’d be a better name for a collection whcih includes the ReMixes and KH3

It’s “Kingdom Hearts PS4 Complete Collection” on Amazon, at least. The Mega XL Bundle thing is like a subtitle thing I’m assuming.

“Dark Seeker Saga” would definitely be for a post-KH3 collection and would still be a bunch of nonsense to the average consumer lol.

DraceEmpressa

Awards
Personally, I would consider that as a smart business practice as oppose to outright exploitation.

I wonder if they'll place a secret ending in Re: Chain of Memories. It would be a smart opportunity to add Namine's conversation with Terra and place hints with Marluxia's somebody.

When did she would met him (in plot) anyway? and if there is clue about Marluxia's past, I bet it's just a kind of monologue. I don't think anyone know he was from chi era. Could be similar to Xemnas' monologue with Aqua's armor except Marluxia does it with a Chirithy plushie.

Veevee

Awards
I'll go mad if they put any preorder stuff in this that wasn't available for the previous remixes. Or additional scenes. I don't intend to buy these games again and I think the basic idea for this collection is kinda dumb. It's a collection made of collections, like what are you thinkin', Sena?? It's really not that hard to grab a copy of 1.5+2.5 and 2.8 separately and the core fanbase is already overstuffed with remixes, so I don't know who is supposed to buy this. The marketing cost is probably higher than it's worth, but whatever. xD

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I'll go mad if they put any preorder stuff in this that wasn't available for the previous remixes. Or additional scenes. I don't intend to buy these games again and I think the basic idea for this collection is kinda dumb. It's a collection made of collections, like what are you thinkin', Sena?? It's really not that hard to grab a copy of 1.5+2.5 and 2.8 separately and the core fanbase is already overstuffed with remixes, so I don't know who is supposed to buy this. The marketing cost is probably higher than it's worth, but whatever. xD
people who don't have all the remixes or not in the know of this series who going to get kh3 next year and going to be clues going in

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
They've already set precedent by just updating the PS4 version with cutscenes in a patch. Even if they do claim new cutscenes available, all PS4 versions would most likely get them.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i could see this being bundled with an exclusive theme or maybe funko pops in a CE. beyond that, i don’t see much happening might even be a physical disc of 2.8/digital download of 4.0 type deal

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
There's absolutely no logical reason to make Days or Re:Coded playable.
Like, what are they supposed to do? Just put those ugly ass DS games in it? That's not happening. Remake the games? Jesus Christ, never in the world. That'd need a shit ton of people working on it, and they wouldn't throw that out for some 60 or 70ish dollars in a collection.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
There's absolutely no logical reason to make Days or Re:Coded playable.
Like, what are they supposed to do? Just put those ugly ass DS games in it? That's not happening. Remake the games? Jesus Christ, never in the world. That'd need a shit ton of people working on it, and they wouldn't throw that out for some 60 or 70ish dollars in a collection.
dark mamba’s post was obviously satrical so there’s no need to get so aggressive over it. we’ll probably never see Days or re:coded again in playable form, which i’m guessing is why he typed “ultimate troll job”. and osaka did have to essentially remake kh1 and kh2, sooooo

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
dark mamba’s post was obviously satrical so there’s no need to get so aggressive over it. we’ll probably never see Days or re:coded again in playable form, which i’m guessing is why he typed “ultimate troll job”. and osaka did have to essentially remake kh1 and kh2, sooooo

Yes I am very aggressive thanks for the analysis.

Anyway both Koch Media and Amazon Germany seem to have taken down the collection, funnily.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
It was leaked by accident probably

That wouldn't surprise me, as Amazon Germany has a habit of putting stuff up too early and then taking it down again. I've seen it happen with quite a few things actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back