• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

9/21 Union χ JP Update: 5 story quests, Version 2.3.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

5 story quests and 25 Proud quests will be added after maintenance. The curtain rises for Union Cross! What's the leader's first job?

Version 2.3.0 introduces the new Pet System! Go on adventures with your own pets!
- This system will be available through the HOME screen after clearing Main Quest 14

Pets can be equipped with medals, and you will be able to attack using that medal as the 6th slot of your deck. Various feats can also be triggered in battle.

You will be able to name your pets, change its appearance with coordinates and strengthen it.

Pressing the light blue button at the upper part of the Equipment screen will show the pet's medal slot that. The equipped medal can be used as the 6th slot of your deck in battle. 

(1) Tap on the pet's icon at the upper left corner of your screen to access the Pet Main Screen where you can change its name, coordinates and strengthen it.

Press the Coordinates button on the Pet screen to change your pet's appearance with different parts!

(2) Press the Strengthen button on the Pet screen to set support medals to increase pet rank, separate from medals used in battle. Medals used will not be consumed.

Pet rank is determined by the total points of 6 medals that can be set here.
(A) As rank increases, the multiplier in the 6th slot increases

Pets will receive a different value of points from each medal.
Medals with traits grant more points.
(B) Press this button to automatically set medals that grant the most points

Skills that pets learn can be activated by achieving various conditions in battle.
Details on these can be accessed via the Special Skill List on the Pet Main Screen

System Updates
- Changes title screen
- Adds Pet System
- Compatible with iOS Game Center Achievements
- Adds notification for players who have not logged in for more than 60 days

Changes to UI
Adds [Clear Deck] button in Coliseum and High Score Ranking screen to show the deck used by other players
- Adds Reward Border to show players the lowest rank for each reward level
- Adds Guilt and Awakening Abilities to medal filters
- Changes crown display of Top 5 in Lux Rankings on the avatar screen
- Adds Guideline screen at startup

Adjustments and Fixes
- Lux level increases to 500
- All players get increased medal capacity by 100
- Adjusts tutorial main quests (1~6)
- Adjusts main quests to improve early stages of play:
Quests: 8, 14, 24, 34, 47, 54, 66, 76, 81, 96, 102, 120, 130, 160, 183, 200, 217, 230, 250, 275, 325
- Adds 1 initial Avatar Board (cost board)
- Union Cross multiplayer quests can now be accessed upon completing Main Quest 24
- Changes abilities for medals of ★4 and lower
- Auto battle in raids will not put the device into sleep mode
- Other bugs

Update: Special Draw from 9/21~10/2 offers Kairi KH Illust EX! 

Kairi KH Illust EX is capable of 120~200% Guilt, comes with 5 ability slots filled, is voiced and changes BGM when set as partner medal. 

Kairi KH Illustrated Ver [EX] [All Targets | 0 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Upright Attack by 2, Attack by 7 and PSM Attack by 6, decreases enemy Defense by 3 and PSM Defense by 4. Raises Counter by 1, recovers a large amount of HP and 5 SP

The price of Special Draw decreases with each pull.

1st Draw 2700 Jewels
2nd Draw 2200 Jewels
3rd Draw 2100 Jewels
4th Draw 2000 Jewels
5th Draw~ 1900 Jewels

Each draw guarantees 1 of the following returning Premiums, 10 VIP coins and 5 Magic Mirrors:

Terra KH0.2 Ver [All targets | 6 SP cost] Recovers 3 SP, inflicts 9 ultra-powerful hits
Tifa & Aerith [All targets | 2 SP cost] Increases Attak by 2 for 1 turn, decreases Enemy Defense by 2 for 1 turn, inflicts 5 hits that deal more damage when this medal is set earlier in the deck
Lingering Will [Random target(s) | 3 SP cost] Increases Speed Attack+5 for 1 turn, inflicts 11 ultra high-powered hits
Riku KH0.2 Ver [All targets | 3 SP cost] Increases Attack by 2 & Power Attack by 2 for 2 turns, inflicts 5 hits that deal more damage with more HP
Sora Wisdom F HD Ver [All targets | 3 SP cost] Decreases Enemy Defense by 2 for 1 turn, inflicts 8 hits that deal more damage the more abilities the player uses to attack with
Namine HD Ver [1 target | 0 SP cost] Copies and activates the ability of the following medal

From 9/22~9/28, achieve the highest score to earn Hercules B and Moon Stone! Hercules B is capable of 120~200% Guilt and has 3 trait slots. The top 100 will receive Hercules B with ATK/DEF+1000 Status Bonus!

Hercules B [1 Target | 7 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Power Attack by 7, recovers 4 SP, inflicts 4 hits

CutiePique

Awards
Re: 9/21 Union ? JP Update: 5 story quests, Version 2.3.0

Ohhh, so that's what those six medals are for. I sheee~ So it'll be good to keep some extra medals you'll never use for the sake of boosting your pet. :3c (Well, I'm assuming we won't be able to equip the same medal in both our deck and our pet's support deck. Seems a fair bet.) And the button width makes more sense now, with the way the medal list pops up.

Since I'm Japanese-weak, what's the orange button on the right side say it's for? EDIT: ...wait, that's probably that Special Skill List that was mentioned. :,3c [/reading comprehension]

EDIT:
- Adds [Clear Deck] button in Coliseum and High Score Ranking screen to show the deck used by other players
- Lux level increases to 500
- Changes abilities for medals of ?4 and lower
- Auto battle in raids will not put the device into sleep mode
Oooooh, nifty~

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards

Yeah I don't like the Pet system... :( It's nice we're getting a 6th slot though. I hope there are some cool parts! I want a majestic pet. :D Still hyped about this.

The "clear deck"-button is a cool addition. Yay to that.
Yay to LV500 cap as well!! Yay to Auto Mode fix!

Also interested in the Game Center Trophy-thing :O

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

Guilt Filter, finaaally. Made Proud so annoying having to just kinda remember what tier each medal is.

Lvl up to 500 is cray. So excited for new avatar boards.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I'm really happy about the extra cost board and the phone not entering sleep mode anymore then. That always annoys me.
I just reached level 299 in jp so the cap increase is great too.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

More avatar boards heck yeah! Time to start actually doing the weekend raid bosses again. Not sure about this pet feature but we'll see. Could be cool, could be really annoying.

DefiantHeart

Awards

Love how the pet system is looking. :3 Heh, I was right about the pet system adding a sixth slot to attack, and figured the medals would level it up... just curious, do the medals we give the pet get consumed for it to level?

Also loving the level increase finally...XD Hope we get this stuff in global too tomorrow.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

So phones going to sleep during auto-raid is an in-game issue? I thought it was just the settings on my phone, so I set my phone to go to sleep after 5 minutes. But that isn't my preferred setting for anything aside from auto-raiding, so I like this.

Wondering how this Pets feature is going to go. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up. There's already so much I need to do in this game to increase my power.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

So phones going to sleep during auto-raid is an in-game issue? I thought it was just the settings on my phone, so I set my phone to go to sleep after 5 minutes. But that isn't my preferred setting for anything aside from auto-raiding, so I like this.

Wondering how this Pets feature is going to go. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up. There's already so much I need to do in this game to increase my power.

Yeah, usually apps have a feature of keeping your phone awake. Otherwise watching a video on youtube would really suck xD

Alja

Yeah I don't like the pet system either. The pets just look weird and the game didn't need anymore cute. It's cute already and this is kind of pushing it. Not to mention that I'm really concerned about Union Cross and the app crashing once again when too much movement is happening on the screen at once.

The level 500 cap is fucking rad though! And I'm happy about the new filters. Also damn, can't wait to see the story, that spoiler pic *_*

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Holy cows, LEVEL 500!? 200 More levels to gain, me likey. Hope the EXP curve didn't get spiked like going from 200 to 201 (or was it 250-251?) did. Also, the Pets system sounds interesting. It's a permanent 6th slot, which means maybe it can also get buffs and take advantage of debuffs? And if Rank 2 is 2.4x, what's the initial amount? Man, I really hope NA is getting it as well, but there's been no Maintenance notice so I guess we'll find out.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Holy cows, LEVEL 500!? 200 More levels to gain, me likey. Hope the EXP curve didn't get spiked like going from 200 to 201 (or was it 250-251?) did. Also, the Pets system sounds interesting. It's a permanent 6th slot, which means maybe it can also get buffs and take advantage of debuffs? And if Rank 2 is 2.4x, what's the initial amount? Man, I really hope NA is getting it as well, but there's been no Maintenance notice so I guess we'll find out.

I'm sure we're going to get it, I'm just not so sure about the original planned date of tomorrow, but we'll see.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

I'm sure we're going to get it, I'm just not so sure about the original planned date of tomorrow, but we'll see.

Yeah, I should've specified that I hope we're getting it tomorrow too, instead of needing to wait another week. I really wanna try the pets firsthand, and see what kind of level jump will happen. I was reminded that last time the Level cap went up, our Lux total raised our level retroactively after completing a mission. I've been regularly getting top 500 in the past 3-4 Raid Events, so I'm hoping for a nice jump. And looking forward to the later free Avatar Boards...at last more use for the Coins.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Yeah, I should've specified that I hope we're getting it tomorrow too, instead of needing to wait another week. I really wanna try the pets firsthand, and see what kind of level jump will happen. I was reminded that last time the Level cap went up, our Lux total raised our level retroactively after completing a mission. I've been regularly getting top 500 in the past 3-4 Raid Events, so I'm hoping for a nice jump. And looking forward to the later free Avatar Boards...at last more use for the Coins.

It really was lining up nicely to come during roughly the middle of our raid week. I really hope it still comes tomorrow. I mean, they can still say it came out in JP first, because it did.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Yeah I don't like the pet system either. The pets just look weird and the game didn't need anymore cute. It's cute already and this is kind of pushing it. Not to mention that I'm really concerned about Union Cross and the app crashing once again when too much movement is happening on the screen at once.

The level 500 cap is diddlying rad though! And I'm happy about the new filters. Also damn, can't wait to see the story, that spoiler pic *_*

Yeah, I'm getting game crashes when too many special attacks are going off at once in Union Cross. Takes a lot of my patience to get through it, and not getting angry about losing everything after battling for a bit and then getting booted.

crrazzycat

liked the additional slot for medal but dont quite like the pet, well lets see whatelse it does in future. as for the lvl cap increase i was pretty hyped about it before i hit lv301, becos now i need abit over 500m lux to reach next lvl... like wtf... thats just insane... feeling maybe i can hit lv500 in 2020 XD

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Hmm...so a player's desk has six medals now, and if the "borrowed" friend medal is counted as well we have seven yet again.
Oh Nomura, you and your number games...<__< :biggrin:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Updated with Kairi KH Illustrated EX. This is insane:

1011.png

For 1 turn: Upright ATK+2, ATK+7, PSM ATK+6, enemy DEF-3, PSM DEF-4. Increases Counter+1, recovers a large amount of HP, SP+5

Muke

whatever
Awards

"Have I broken the game yet? (✿◠‿◠)"

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Not sure what the hell Upright Attack is supposed to be calculated as, but I freaking KNEW IT! The next uber Kairi would be Kairi EX. That thing is insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back