• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hiya here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

oerbadiavanille

hi there everybody 👋🏼 just another fan waiting for kh3. i pretty much exclusively buy square enix games but aside from like final fantasy and stuff i don't really game often.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
anime-celebration-gif-18.gif

Welcome new member. I'm a FF fan myself. Currently playing FFXV.​

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Hello!
Welcome to the forums!
Yes, just next coming year..... KH3...
Kh%2BFans%2Blol.gif

Ditman

You only play Square Enix games?! That's so freaking biased and lame. Get your ass out there and find more stuff that you can enjoy.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
You only play Square Enix games?! That's so freaking biased and lame. Get your ass out there and find more stuff that you can enjoy.

hi there everybody ������������ just another fan waiting for kh3. i pretty much exclusively buy square enix games but aside from like final fantasy and stuff i don't really game often.
Though I'd admit he should check out more games, he probably doesn't have time to game or just isn't a huge fan of games.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
hi there everybody 👋🏼 just another fan waiting for kh3. i pretty much exclusively buy square enix games but aside from like final fantasy and stuff i don't really game often.

Welcome to the forums, hope you make some solid friendships and have some fruitful conversations here!

Back