• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Introduction!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Koyarose13

Awards
Website
maleficunt-by-walt-jizzney.tumblr.com
Hey everyone! I'm obviously new here but definitely not a new fan of KH. I've been following the series for a little over a decade and finally just gave in to creating a profile on here since well, fuck it. I'm an adult and I do what I want because I pay my bills on time. Anyway! Glad to be here!

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Yo, welcome to the forums. I would link you to the FAQ but I'm lazy and the link can easily be found if you cared to look.

Enjoy your stay here.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Glad you're here too! Welcome to the forums fellow fan, please enjoy your stay and have fun! :)

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Heyaz~ and welcome to the forums! Hope you're gonna have a good time (no pun intended)

Recon

Art of War
Awards
tumblr_n891hfogjB1tqktoro1_400.gif

Welcome aboard! Enjoy you stay.​

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Hey everyone! I'm obviously new here but definitely not a new fan of KH. I've been following the series for a little over a decade and finally just gave in to creating a profile on here since well, fuck it. I'm an adult and I do what I want because I pay my bills on time. Anyway! Glad to be here!

I like the way you think. Welcome to the forums!

Back