• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Press Release: Tsum Tsums and Pets

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix has sent out a new press release detailing the new Tsum Tsum medals and upcoming events in the global version of KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[Cross], as well as some new images of the Pet system arriving later this month!

LOS ANGELES (Sept. 8, 2017) – DISNEY and KINGDOM HEARTS characters have become even more adorable, as SQUARE ENIX® announced a collaboration between Disney Tsum Tsum and KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross]. This month, players of the popular chart-topping mobile RPG will be able to embark on new story quests and take part in a variety of Tsum Tsum in-game events, including:

• Mickey & Pals as New Tsum Tsum Medal Summons (Sept. 8-21) - Players can obtain four cute but powerful limited-time Tsum Tsum Medals featuring Mickey, Sora, and other familiar characters through a new ten medal draw, with each draw guaranteeing one Tsum Tsum medal.

• Union χ[CROSS] Quests with Special Tsum Tsum Rewards (Sept. 11-24) – Players can take on quests to battle the cute but formidable Tsum Tsum Heartless to unlock special event-themed rewards like new avatar parts, Jewels, and more.

• Limited Time Raid Event to Collect Tsum Tsum Avatar Items (Sept. 18-24) - Players can cooperate with friends to defeat the Heartless Tsum Tsum Raid Boss and collect Raid Coins to exchange them for adorable Tsum Tsum avatar parts.

New Pet System and 3,000 Jewel Bonus (JP: 9/14, ENG: 9/21)
Lastly, beginning 21st September, the game will introduce adorable companion “Pets” in the game to aid players in battle. Multiple pet types will be available for players to equip with Medals and customise their appearance. To celebrate the introduction of Pets, all players will receive 3,000 Jewels as a log-in bonus, one of the largest giveaways in the game’s history

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
PetGear.png
I am confusion with this.

It shows 6 medal slots, but allowing pets to use 6 extra attacks per round seems fairly unbalanced. Further more, the medal wheel only shows it going up by one, from the standard 6 medals to 7. I'm guessing you can give six medals for the pet and it will use one at random.

Or you can only feed six medals to a Pet at a time and it'll be a long process to get to it's top rank?

I am also very curious about 'Tricks'. Can you choose if you want it to heal, be defensive, be offensive etc. and maybe that's how it selects the medal to use?

Furthermore I pulled twice on the Tsum Tsums and got two Pooh Bear medals, both with one pip filled in. I want the other ones, but I also want this one fully guilted RIP.

saad

so, does anyone knows what is the correlation between pets in khux and kh 15th anniversary art?

Muke

whatever
Awards
When will we be getting the 3000 Jewels? Also late-September?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
When will we be getting the 3000 Jewels? Also late-September?

When Global gets the Version 2.3.0 update, yes, that will be late September. JP will be getting the update on the 14th.

Chaser has confirmed with the UK press release that Pets will be arriving for Global on September 21.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I can confirm that Pets will be coming September 21st.

FangirlfromHell

Awards
Oh look, more reasons I wish I could upgrade from a Tracphone to actually play this game TwT Wish they had a version you could just play on iOS on mac instead of having to be a mobile device of some kind.

If wishes were horses then beggars could ride TwT

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I legit screamed at that derpy dog Spirit. I need it in my life, I love it.

I really want like everything Tsum Tsum related...kind of like real life lol. Even though I only own like 7 of them :p

Veevee

Awards
Wow, Tsum Tsum overkill xD but I like it, it's kinda cute. :3 I'm looking forward to farm this stuff ^^ the extra jewels are unexpected, but always welcome. I was honestly surprised about the "largest giveaway part" - ah, yeah, I'm grateful and stuff, but did you just label yourself as super generous? Aaand ... didn't Ux JP just get 10.000 jewels? I'm not complaining, but the wording is weird. :D

Edit: I just noticed the dragon pet. I NEED TO HAVE THAT ONE!

Last edited:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Wow, Tsum Tsum overkill xD but I like it, it's kinda cute. :3 the extra jewels are unexpected, but always welcome. I was honestly surprised about the "largest giveaway part" - ah, yeah, I'm grateful and stuff, but did you just label yourself as super generous? Aaand ... didn't Ux JP just get 10.000 jewels? I'm not complaining, but the wording is weird. :D

Edit: I just noticed the dragon pet. I NEED TO HAVE THAT ONE!

Yes, its ridiculous Global UX is trying to stroke its own ego at giving away 3000 for the first time while Japan gets that everytime there is a big error...like global also does all the time and gives us 300 lol.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'd love to see more Kingdom Hearts and Tsum Tsum collaborations. Matter of fact, make a Kingdom Hearts Tsum Tsum line. They'll sell like hotcakes!

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Are those the only varieties of pets? :( The dog one is kind of cute, but the others meh. As I've said before, I want a unicorn or pegasus, or at least some form of mini-horse!

JP's idea of "cute" just doesn't line up with mine very often, I'm afraid.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Harmonie, don't worry! I doubt we'll only have 3 varieties. At least I hope so, because I don't like any of those 3 xDD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Are those the only varieties of pets? :( The dog one is kind of cute, but the others meh. As I've said before, I want a unicorn or pegasus, or at least some form of mini-horse!

JP's idea of "cute" just doesn't line up with mine very often, I'm afraid.

We'll have to wait and see how pet parts are distributed. You'll be able to mix-and-match body parts, but these are probably what we'll be getting as default?

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Harmonie, don't worry! I doubt we'll only have 3 varieties. At least I hope so, because I don't like any of those 3 xDD

I'd bet you these will be the only three varieties, at least to start with.

They obviously think that most people will be satisfied with the cat-like creature, but I'm just like "Meh". I want a more stately, magnificent creature following me, like a unicorn. It must be a unicorn.

(Even though dogs are my favorite animals in reality)

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah I easily see these being the starting ones, but definitely with more to come...I think it would be a waste to not attempt to do all 5 Union's animals tbh.

CutiePique

Awards
JP's announcement pic showed what looked like bunny customization parts, which are visible in some of the pet-avatars pictured in the OP (the dragon's ears, the dog's feets), so maybe we'll have four starters? grrraaah, just get here, 14th, plzzzzzz

also, "one of the largest giveaways in the game’s history"
I... guess... if we consider Ux two different games...
vYTZ5Ja.png

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
also, "one of the largest giveaways in the game’s history"
I... guess... if we consider Ux two different games...
vYTZ5Ja.png

It really is amusing how proud they are of that fact.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Pfft, bunch of PR fluff in the last sentence. We've gotten 3k jewels plenty of times, and even got 5-6k for our Anni. Rather arrogant statement that it's "one of the largest" when it's the default for most special occasions. Nice that we'll be getting them, but theu could tone down the ego.

Everything else looks amazing. I made only one draw on the Tsum banner and got the Speed one, saving the rest for FFXion down the road. The events sound nice and I really like what we know about the Pets, especially the screenshot where THERE IS A WINGS OPTION. I want those Wings, I will have those Wings for my pet. Glad to know we are getting the update this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back