• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could Kairi's Grandmother be Kairi's Grandmother?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I was thinking that she was, but then Kingdom Hearts X exists and that's like set in really old ages, and Kairi's grandmother is old as dirt, so I'm wondering if Kairi's grandmother could really be... Kairi's grandmother? Man, this series gives me such a headache.

Muke

whatever
Awards
This is an insanely good theory, but I think there are too many holes. Tbh I think Player might be Kairi's grandma :000

Veevee

Awards
THIS is the best and most possible theory I have read so far. Also I love the idiom "old as dirt", never heard it before and will - without a doubt! - adapt it. Thank you.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
This is an insanely good theory, but I think there are too many holes. Tbh I think Player might be Kairi's grandma :000

Good point, I never considered Kairi's grandma to be an asexual mute. Man, this series is full of unexplained mysteries, the suspense is killing me!

Nah.

That's way too obvious.

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who thinks this.

Soldier

Awards
THIS is the best and most possible theory I have read so far. Also I love the idiom "old as dirt", never heard it before and will - without a doubt! - adapt it. Thank you.
I tend to use a variation of the idiom, but I say "old as dust" instead, either applies to this situation though.
As for the topic at hand, after fervently burning my way through the series' HD editions, I know, without a doubt, that Kairi's Grandmother is light!
*heavenly burst of light emerges*
KH jokes aside, they do have the same eye color, and the grandmother is voiced by Kathryn Beaumont, who originally voiced another princess of heart, Alice. Then again, we won't know if they are actually related by blood unless Nomura provides a DNA test, so it's up to debate.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
giphy.gif

WxVke.gif

OOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo
YOU PREDICTED THE FUTURE APLHA, YOU WIN ALL THE KHI AWARDS YOU WIN THE GAME MEME THAT EVERYBODE LOSES

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
giphy.gif

WxVke.gif

OOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo
YOU PREDICTED THE FUTURE APLHA, YOU WIN ALL THE KHI AWARDS YOU WIN THE GAME MEME THAT EVERYBODE LOSES

I'm just surprised that nobody spoke out about this sooner. That walking tombstone of a character who calls herself Kairi's Grandma is more than the game is currently making her out to be. Somebody has to expose her for what she truly is...

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
"walking tombstone of a character"
funny-hard-drive-empty-feeling-250x140.jpg

amazing choice of words, once again

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
What if Kairi's grandma is actually KAIRI!? Think, Kairi may go back in time after Xehanort's destruction in a different timeline and poses as Kairi's grandma to tell younger Kairi the story of darkness to teach Kairi to keep her heart strong from the darkness.

Not Ienzo

Website
www.fanfiction.net
What if Kairi's grandma is actually KAIRI!? Think, Kairi may go back in time after Xehanort's destruction in a different timeline and poses as Kairi's grandma to tell younger Kairi the story of darkness to teach Kairi to keep her heart strong from the darkness.

Doesn't that require sacrificing your body though? What if Kairi's disembodied heart went back in time and possessed her grandmother's body so that she could become the mentor of her past self?

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
Doesn't that require sacrificing your body though? What if Kairi's disembodied heart went back in time and possessed her grandmother's body so that she could become the mentor of her past self?

Nah dude the answer lies in the sick skillz of genjutsu

kaseykockroach

Awards
Kairi's grandmother is actually Sora's mother!
And then it'll turn out Sora and Kairi are indeed related, leaving Sora to realize that Namine's the better love interest anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back