• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Story of KHUX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Muke

whatever
Awards
This is for all of the people who can't play the game for whatever reason. I will update this thread with each new story quest - however, I will be excluding Disney worlds, since they don't really influence the main plot, anyway. I will also be excluding side-stories that don't affect the plot in a major way (Mickey, Donald, and Goofy)
Furthermore, this is the story from the perspective of someone who's in Vulpes.

I will be referring to the player as "we" and "Player".

Have fun! This is the story of KHUX!

Important characters

Player

Skuld

Ventus

Strelitzia

Blaine (I will continue to use this name, even though he is known as "Brain" in the GL ver.)

Lauriam

Ephemer: A young and outgoing Keyblade wielder. He questions the way the world works and decides to solve its mysteries on his own.

Chirithy: Created by the Master to serve the Keyblade wielders. They originally exist as helpful Spirits. If their wielder becomes lost to darkness, however, they turn black and become Nightmares.

The Master of Masters:
A mysterious man who possesses an eye that can see into the future. He uses that knowledge to write the Book of Prophecies. No one knows whether his mischievous nature is calculated or true. He disappears after bestowing five of his six apprentices with a copy of the Book.

Master Ava:
One of the Master's disciples who receives a copy of the Book of Prophecies. Despite being a Keyblade Master, she is often treated as a friend by other wielders due to her age. She is the leader of the Union Vulpes. Her role is to find exceptional Keyblade Wielders regardless of Union and create her own organization - the Dandelions.

Master Invi: One of the Master's disciples who receives a copy of the Book of Prophecies. She is a virtuous Keyblade Master and leader of the Union Anguis.

Master Gula: One of the Master's disciples who receives a copy of the Book of Prophecies. He is a coolheaded Keyblade Master and leader of the Union Leopardus. He prefers to keep his distance from the others and doesn't regard them as comrades.

Master Aced: One of the Master's disciples who receives a copy of the Book of Prophecies. He is a fearless Keyblade Master and leader of the Union Ursus. Though he tends to rely on his physical prowess, he has a pure heart and strong sense of justice.

Master Ira: One of the Master's disciples who receives a copy of the Book of Prophecies. He is a reliable Keyblade Master and leader of the Union Unicornis.

Luxu: The only one of the Master's disciples who does not receive a copy of the Book of Prophecies.

"Long ago, people lived in peace, bathed in the warmth of light. Everyone loved the light. Then people began to fight over it. They wanted to keep it for themselves. And darkness was born in their hearts. The darkness spread, swallowing the light and many people's hearts. It covered everything, and the world disappeared. But small fragments of light survived, in the hearts of children. With these fragments of light, children rebuilt the lost world. It's the world we live in now. But the true light sleeps, deep within the darkness. That's why the worlds are still scattered, divided from each other. But someday, a door to the innermost darkness will open and the true light will return. So, listen, child. Even in the deepest darkness, there will always be a light to guide you. Believe in the light, and the darkness will never defeat you. Your heart will shine with its power and push the darkness away."

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards
Reserving this post for future updates just in case.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Thank you for this. The story is so chopped up being so slowly released over a long amount of time I honestly can't keep up with it and have close to no idea what is going on. lol

(If I'm not supposed to post, just delete this)

Muke

whatever
Awards
Thank you for this. The story is so chopped up being so slowly released over a long amount of time I honestly can't keep up with it and have close to no idea what is going on. lol

(If I'm not supposed to post, just delete this)
I'm super happy this'll help you! Took me like 3-5 hours, haha.

Nah, don't worry, posting is fine! I reserved a post anyway :)

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Nicely done! This'll be helpful to a bunch of people, so I've stickied it. :biggrin:

I'd just suggest that you wrap each section with spoiler tags to save some scrolling time, and it might also be helpful to note the Union-dependent scenes (like the Foreteller in Quest 250 and Quest 555).

Hirokey123

Awards
This is fantastic! You know the more I read over this it makes me think...well no I don't want to go making theories here they will just get too long I'll make my own topic for that theory later. Anyway once again great job and keep up the good work Muke. One thing though it be really nice if the KHinsider videos of the scenes were updated with these translations they flow a lot better and make a lot more sense than the rougher ones that were done for the Chi videos.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Nicely done! This'll be helpful to a bunch of people, so I've stickied it. :biggrin:

I'd just suggest that you wrap each section with spoiler tags to save some scrolling time, and it might also be helpful to note the Union-dependent scenes (like the Foreteller in Quest 250 and Quest 555).
Thank you so much! :D
Okay, that's a good idea - I'll do it right now!

This is fantastic! You know the more I read over this it makes me think...well no I don't want to go making theories here they will just get too long I'll make my own topic for that theory later. Anyway once again great job and keep up the good work Muke. One thing though it be really nice if the KHinsider videos of the scenes were updated with these translations they flow a lot better and make a lot more sense than the rougher ones that were done for the Chi videos.
Thaanks! Glad you like it, Hirokey!

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Congratulations Muke, you've created a sticky post. Now I can refer everyone who's confused about KHUx here as oppose to giving a scrambled summary. This must have took ages to do...

Muke

whatever
Awards
Congratulations Muke, you've created a sticky post. Now I can refer everyone who's confused about KHUx here as oppose to giving a scrambled summary. This must have took ages to do...
Thanks! :) Honestly, haha, I think I started at around 12 am and finished it at 7 pm... took a LONG time. :D But I'm happy with it!

Last edited:

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
A small step for Muke, a big step for the Forums.

That aside really helpful thread, especially since I've discovered I don't like how the Theater works in Ux! Good job.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Fudge me, you deserve moderator status for that!
Whoa Alpha! Thanks for the compliment! :O Would be great but I don't think staff is looking for a moderator xD
Though I do have to admit that this whole thing at least granted me, like, super-knowledge about the X-lore. :D There are some awesome subtleties that I never even noticed and I love the little bits of foreshadowing! The whole lore is etched in my brain now xD

And I'm glad this thread is helpful for people, of course. :D

A small step for Muke, a big step for the Forums.

That aside really helpful thread, especially since I've discovered I don't like how the Theater works in Ux! Good job.
Thanks, Darkos!

You deserve an applause for this, no kidding. XD
Thank you, Not Ienzo :)

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Woa Muke, this is fantastic work you've done! Must indeed had taken a lot of time. Great job, pal! This will be of great help to everyone ^^

Correct me if I'm wrong or missed in your readings in this thread, but isn't there more to the Keyblade Graveyard stuff as well as the player awakening in the "present day" with Maleficient nearby or whatever it is. Sorry, the whole lore is confusing.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong or missed in your readings in this thread, but isn't there more to the Keyblade Graveyard stuff as well as the player awakening in the "present day" with Maleficient nearby or whatever it is. Sorry, the whole lore is confusing.
That happens in Browser X's secret ending ("Unchained 0[zero]"), which hasn't happened in Ux yet.
Keyblade War stuff in the Graveyard also only happens on-screen in Browser X, the Union Leader storyline in Union Cross takes place after it. But yeah, it is a bit confusing now that I think about it.

Muke

whatever
Awards
To be fair, that's why the thread's name is "The Story of KHUX". At first I was also going to include Browser-X and and Back Cover stuff, but then I decided against it. It's also not just the Keyblade War stuff that's been left out in Ux - for example, there's also no revelation about "Guilt" with the Dark Chirithy.

But if you guys really want, I can include all the Briwser X stuff. I just wasn't sure if it's not gonna confuse people a lot more

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Kudos for tackling this considerable task, Muke. *thumbs up*

If you decide to include the Browser-X stuff it should probably be formatted in a way that shows where it diverges from Unchained/Union X.
If a scene is exactly the same in both, just put a note on top that says exactly that, in an exclusive scene the top-note should say either UX or Browser-exclusive.

Unchained/Union Cross and Browser-X are practically two entirely different things, despite some of the same stuff happening in both.
Ava does tell the Dandelions in her speech that they will experience some of the very same stuff again, but it is nonetheless a "different world" than Browser-X.

It certainly is somewhat confusing and can't really be displayed in a total linear manner since there is a split in the storyline after a certain point not to mention that we don't know where exactly the Browser-X-secret ending with present day Maleficent is to be placed in the timeline yet.
Union Cross also seems to have some "in medias-res" storytelling going on using several flashbacks to events from Browser-X, so it might even be possible that the events that are the same in Browser-X and Union Cross are just memories/dreams/flashbacks of the Player Avatar to events that happened in the original Browser-X.

Alja

Muuukeeee <333333 Thanks to you, I could quickly read up what I needed to see and didn't have to watch at least 3 playthroughs!

I also expect UX to show the as of yet missing parts of Browser X later on, as soon as player starts to grow aware of their situation, so I'd definitely say no to including the Browser X in this thread. However, if you (or maybe somebody else) would be willing to do it, I think a second thread for Browser X would be the best alternative and it would help in keeping things from being further confused.

Back