• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aug 21st - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Daily Challenge Quests!

We have confirmed that the incorrect text for the Daily Challenge Event had gone live at Aug. 21, 2017 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 7:00 (UTC). The text in question has been corrected and should now explain the details of the event.

Additionally, we have confirmed an ongoing issue wherein the text for the Daily Challenge Event would not display properly when you select the "Details" button to the right of the banner (under the Events section). The issue is being addressed, and we ask for your patience and understanding as we strive to resolve this promptly.

We apologize for any inconvenience and confusion we may have caused.

Earn Jewels with the Daily Challenge Event!

■Event Period: 
Aug. 21, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 27, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 21, 2017 7:00 to Aug. 28, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
Earn Jewels and more every day this week with the Daily Challenge Event! 
・Each day there will be a new quest and a new Event Board for a total of 7 quests and 7 Event Boards! 
NOTE: Each Event Board will only last for that day, so be sure to complete the board before the next day! 
・Earn Event Coins which you can use on the Event Boards to earn up to 200 Jewels each day, or up to 1400 Jewels this week! 
・Board rewards include ChipDaleHuey & Dewey & Louie, and Magic Mirror Medals! Check in-game for more information about these great rewards! 
・You can earn loads of Event Coins by defeating powerful enemies! Players confident in their skills can go after these powerful enemies straight on, or if need be, battle them multiple times to rake in the Event Coins!

If you find some quests to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals!

Combo VIP & Upgrade Quests!

■ VIP Quest Campaign Period: 
Aug. 21, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 27, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 21, 2017 7:00 to Aug. 28, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time VIP Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Read on for more details!

● VIP Magic Broom Quests 
Complete these quests to earn up to 7 Magic Broom Medals! 
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

Regarding VIP Magic Broom Quests Rewards

[Edited Aug. 21, 2017 8:30 p.m. (PT)]

Thank you for playing KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross].

We are aware that for some players, the objectives for the "VIP Magic Broom Quests" incorrectly appear as being completed already, preventing players from receiving this week's rewards.

The investigation into this issue has been concluded.

We will be sending 10 Magic Broom Medals (7 for the quest reward and 3 as an apology) to those affected by this issue. 
* The Medals will be sent on Aug. 29, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. (PT)

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and we hope you continue to enjoy KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross]!

VIP KH III Sora [EX] Medal 
This is the last of seven chances to get a KH III Sora [EX] Medal!

● VIP Daily Challenge: Chip & Dale 
Complete these quests to earn 6★ Chip and 6★ Dale Medals every day! 
NOTE: These quests and their rewards are reset every day, so don't miss out on daily rewards!

● Combination VIP Quest 
Earn large amounts of Evolve, EXP, and Munny Medals and level up your skills quickly with this extremely useful quest!

● VIP Skill Quests 
Complete this quest to rapidly level up the skills on the Medals equipped for this quest!

▼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests: 
・You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
・If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

KH II Cloud [EX] Falling Price Deal!

★ The tremendously powerful KH II Cloud [EX] Medal is back! 
 Get it in this fabulous Falling Price Deal!

The Falling Price Deal returns! 
With the Falling Price Deal, the Jewel cost will decrease with each pull, decreasing to 1900 Jewels from the 5th pull onward!

This deal features the incredible KH II Cloud [EX] Medal, which will come pre-strengthened to between 1 to 3 Special Attack Dots! 
As a reminder, EX Medals can only be obtained for limited periods of time
In other words, you won't be able to obtain KH II Cloud [EX] outside of this four-day Falling Price Deal until we announce that it is available again!

Read on for details!

■ Campaign Period: 
Aug. 21, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 24, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 21, 2017 7:00 to Aug. 25, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Falling Price Deal Details: 
This 10-Medal Falling Price Deal guarantees the following: 
・The price of the deal will decrease after each draw: 
 - 1st Draw: 3000 Jewels 
 - 2nd Draw: 2500 Jewels 
 - 3rd Draw: 2200 Jewels 
 - 4th Draw: 2000 Jewels 
 - 5th Draw onward: 1900 Jewels 
・You will receive at least one Tier 4 or 5 Medal that comes pre-strengthened to between 1 to 3 Special Attack dots! 
・The remaining 9 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
・If you receive the following Medal from this deal, it will come with its Special Attack strengthened to between 1 to 3dots: 
 - KH II Cloud [EX]

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of this Medal! 
・Boosted KH II Cloud [EX]1,000 more base Strength and Defense
NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

NOTE: This deal does not have a "Guaranteed within X turns" aspect. In other words, it does not guarantee that you will receive a specific Medal within a certain number of turns.

■ KH II Cloud [EX] Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
KH II Cloud [EX] P Upright 5 Deals 11 hits. Raises P-STR by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Lowers targets' P-DEF by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 2

Retweet Challenge!

★ Retweet this official KHUX tweet! 
Get 1 Fantasia Mickey B Medal and 3000 Jewels if we reach 10,000 retweets before the deadline!

■ Campaign Period: 
Aug. 18, 2017 8:00 p.m. to Aug. 24, 2017 7:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 19, 2017 3:00 to Aug. 25, 2017 2:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
The official KHUX Twitter account (@kh_ux_na) is a great place to check out for up-to-date information and previews regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross]
If you haven't done so already, here's an added incentive!

If this official KHUX tweet can reach a total of 10,000 retweets by Aug. 24, 7:59 p.m. (PT), we will send all players Fantasia Mickey B Medal AND 3000 Jewels to show our thanks!

See the below for a full list of rewards! 
By reaching each goal listed below, all players will earn that tier's reward!

Number of retweets Reward
5,000 1000 Jewels
6,000 1000 Jewels
7,000 1000 Jewels
10,000 Fantasia Mickey B Medal

We have lots more Twitter events planned for the future, so if you aren't already following, there's no better time to start!

[Update: Error Notices]

8/24 PT: Regarding Invalid Event Banner

There is currently an invalid event banner containing Japanese text appearing in-game. 

This banner is scheduled to be removed tomorrow and we ask that you avoid tapping the banner until then, as doing so may result in your application crashing. 

We apologize for any confusion and inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

8/23 PT: Regarding Ongoing Connection Errors

We have confirmed an issue wherein certain players are experiencing connection errors while playing KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross]

The issue is being looked into, and we ask for your patience and understanding as we strive to resolve this promptly. 

If you are currently experiencing this error, we recommend waiting and trying again at a later time. 

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Aquamine-Amarine

Re: Aug 21st - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

I'm so mad about the VIP Magic Broom Quests not resetting from the last time the event was available. I didn't notice until I bought it. I hope they fix it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I'm so mad about the VIP Magic Broom Quests not resetting from the last time the event was available. I didn't notice until I bought it. I hope they fix it.
​They're working on a fix and compensation.
Thank you for playing KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross].

We are aware that for some players, the objectives for the "VIP Magic Broom Quests" incorrectly appear as being completed already, preventing players from receiving this week's rewards.

The issue is under investigation, and we will update players as soon as we have more information.

Players affected by this issue will be assisted at a later time.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing, and we hope you continue to enjoy KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross]!

Muke

whatever
Awards

I don't think we should expect compensation tbh - we'll probably just get our Brooms, and that's entirely finr imo.

DefiantHeart

Awards

I noticed, as a party member talked about it before I bought it, but I wanted to get that quest for the large exp medals etc and Sora's last medal. They just now acknowledged they messed up in a tweet, though it sounds condescending again. XD I'm probably going to start skipping VIP now and just spend on ones where there are vip medals...

Cloud Ex no longer worth pursuit since Sephiroth Ex is coming up soon...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I don't think we should expect compensation tbh - we'll probably just get our Brooms, and that's entirely finr imo.
They literally said "Players affected by this issue will be assisted at a later time" at the bottom of a post where they've already addressed that they're looking into it and fixing it. You complain and demand for compensation a lot, but for this you're not. How come?

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

lol i wonder how many people flew off the handle and started demanding a refund from google over this, also heres the real kicker, say you buy the vip right now and you complete it get your 7 brooms because you never did the last one, are they gonna accidently reset it and you just got 14 magic brooms for the price of 7.

personally im going the octo way. unless the deal offers me like 3 fantasia mickeys for 15 bucks im not gonna buy it, best of luck to you bought vip though hope they solve your issue

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

We will be sending 10 Magic Broom Medals (7 for the quest reward and 3 as an apology) to those affected by this issue. * The Medals will be sent on Aug. 29, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. (PT)
And there it is. Three extra ones are nice! That's two Fantasia Mickey B's :D

Wilderness

Awards

It's great that we get 3 extra Brooms, but they're now coming to us AFTER the guilting campaign. A little unimpressed this time around!

Wilderness

Awards

Guilting campaign doesnt end till the end of the month wilderness still aweek left

The notice on KHUX says we will receive the Brooms on the 29th at 12.00am. So it seems there may be a 7 hour slot to use them.[FONT=ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W3]
[/FONT]

Muke

whatever
Awards

They literally said "Players affected by this issue will be assisted at a later time" at the bottom of a post where they've already addressed that they're looking into it and fixing it. You complain and demand for compensation a lot, but for this you're not. How come?
I'm sorry, my English honestly isn't the best. I didn't think they meant "they will be compensated" with "assisted".

Well, I just don't see how this would greatly affect anybody? It was obvious to me that they would resolve the issue, I just didn't think it was that bad (it was just a coding mistake) that we should demand for compensation - we would still get them in the end. And we did get what we paid for
And there it is. Three extra ones are nice! That's two Fantasia Mickey B's :D
and even more. See, this surprised me, and I am glad we're getting compensated. I just didn't think it was that necessary.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

If you really think about it, this compensation was better than the banner, so I see this as a victory.

Jigglypenguins

Hah, I was joking to myself that 2 M&B's would be perfect comps. Less of a joke now. :p

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

The notice on KHUX says we will receive the Brooms on the 29th at 12.00am. So it seems there may be a 7 hour slot to use them.[FONT=ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W3]
[/FONT]

The Guilting campaign ends 11:59 PM on the 28th for PST, the NA timezone they use in the notices. So we are in fact getting the Brooms right after the campaign ends, which is the only bad part in otherwise good news.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

And everyone knows there won't be another guilting campaign for quite some time going off of history. Like maybe we can expect one in November or December. My expectation is they'll do another Black Friday deal and it'll come around then.

Muke

whatever
Awards

i have 99.999 jewels.

SOgcg6L.jpg

i do not know why. when i pull, they dont disappear. i still have 99.999 after one pull.
D:

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

^Well, I'd be getting myself a Cloud EX, and pretty much everything else. =P

Muke

whatever
Awards

^Well, I'd be getting myself a Cloud EX, and pretty much everything else. =P
Me too, but I'm scared SENA might ban my account if I pull a lot. You know, they might think I hacked the game or something.. I sent in a ticket some hours ago, hopefully this goes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back