• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Missable Trophies?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tarata0tarata

Hello guys,

Just as my question says: Are there any trophies that are missable in this game (ps4 version)? Also do i have to do all the trophies in 1 run? I mean do i have to finish the game under 15 hours and on proud difficulty on the same run or can i play the game twice to get them?

Thank you in advance.

Caxinuld

Awards
There isn't a single trophy that can only be completed in one run. Take as many tries as you need to get trophies. If you manage to hit 99 hours while playing the game, the clock resets and when you beat it, the game will think you completed it in under 15 hours and give you the trophy.

Pheonax

you can do all trophies in one run, however the no continue and unchanging armor trophies can be hard to beat in a candid playthrough on proud. it'd be best to do your proud run and get all your trophies on that aside from those two, and then do a single beginner run to complete your unchanging armor and no continues trophies. Beginner is ideal for those trophies due to the extra gear you get at the beginning of the game along with the strength and defense boosts the game provides you that aren't present in the other difficulties.

tarata0tarata

There isn't a single trophy that can only be completed in one run. Take as many tries as you need to get trophies. If you manage to hit 99 hours while playing the game, the clock resets and when you beat it, the game will think you completed it in under 15 hours and give you the trophy.

Wow that is a nice trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back