• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Union X: The 5th leader, Strelitzia (English subs)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Union X: The 5th leader, Strelitzia

There, that part I can agree on. I can get why she'd think so, but it's still strange.
sometimes people have conncetion to someone i mean i know some alto of people like that when they see someone speaical andconsider them a friend without talking to that person

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

That soon? I hope we get a Key Art Medal with the five Union Leaders. That deals 5 hits that relates to all five of them.

I don't know about a medal, but there was this in a recent Famitsu interview:

— So, I’d like to ask you a little more about what’s coming for Kingdom Hearts Union Cross. The identity of the 4th Union Leader has been revealed but...

Nomura: I’ve already finished writing the scenario involving the 5th Union Leader and it will be releasing in the first few weeks of August. Actually, I have an illustration of them right here... (Nomura shows the interviewer the illustration)

— Cute!!

Nomura: They’re a good kid. And... hot off the press, here’s a rough sketch of the main illustration for the scenario. (Nomura shows the sketch to the interviewer)— Huh, the 5th leader isn’t in this sketch?

Among the other revealed 4 Union Leaders are... an unknown character and someone in a black hood. Is the one in the black hood the 5th Union Leader?

Nomura:
Nope. And with that, please pay close attention to what will unfold in the next scenario (laughs).

So maybe we'll get to see that new artwork next month.

sometimes people have conncetion to someone i mean i know some alto of people like that when they see someone speaical andconsider them a friend without talking to that person

I'm sure you're just saying this to prove a point but going up to someone you haven't formally met and acting like you're friends is actually kind of creepy.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

I'm sure you're just saying this to prove a point but going up to someone you haven't formally met and acting like you're friends is actually kind of creepy.
yeah true i guess she think the player is special and maybe just want to be his friend and thought actinng like his firend is a good way to do it

Luxu

Awards

I suppose you got a point there.

However, for Stritzelia to coincidentally keep on bumping to somebody that they never really knew, and calling them a "friend" when she never really spoken to them is still creepy though. Stritzelia is one dodgy character I'm definitely keeping an eye on... and here I assumed that Blaine is as suspicious of a character as you could get.

I find it odd that she even calls the Player "Somewhat special" I get he/she kinda is, but this is most likely long before the Keyblade War feat. Hell, she most likely has no idea that the Player is alive. Only Ephemera and Skuld do...And she is going to the Keyblade Graveyard...This is bound to be interesting.

But, its still creepy that she says

Strelitzia said:
But, I do have a "friend" who I've shared the time with me since way back.

She is abnormally fond of the Player, and this might backfire big time. Considering that Ephemera and Skuld are Union Leaders, and everyone accepts them as the best friends of the Player...I still wonder though, maybe Strelitzia is a replacement Union Leader? But, that is for another day.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Subbed videos now available! Have at it~

[video=youtube;tEPy-VBWBoo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEPy-VBWBoo[/video]

[video=youtube;jupdiFaPL_c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jupdiFaPL_c&feature=youtu.be[/video]

DefiantHeart

Awards
Subbed videos now available! Have at it~

[video=youtube;tEPy-VBWBoo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEPy-VBWBoo[/video]

[video=youtube;jupdiFaPL_c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jupdiFaPL_c&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Cool. So Strelitzia really is like me. I actually had my own moment back in high school now that I think about it, of seeing someone in my AP computer science class that I had wanted to be friends with, but didn't have the bravery to talk with and befriend them. We actually met several times: one in which he actually complimented me in recreating the code for this pong adaptation, and numerous times when our school would have LAN parties at night, but I never went through with befriending him in the end. So I can definitely empathize with Strelitzia on this. It's kinda odd though, even though I was always an introvert, I'd always somehow at least make one friend... even though I lost contact with all of them. Not sure what happened here. XD I suppose there is also one other person in this world that I also want to meet and befriend... but meh. XD

I'll probably ignore the beach cutscene sub for now... I want to experience that one for myself in global.

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards
By the way, Sign, just wanted to thank you for always subbing the KHx and Ux cutscenes!

I do have to admit though… I'm not a fan of that Heartless design. :/ i know we had one that's similar already and this is like an 'evolution', but it just looks like a Large Body is wearing a shark costume. xD I can't take it serious

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
yikes. while KH3 seems to be making strides in retaining that Disney charm, it looks like union x is falling deeper and deeper down the cliche anime rabbit hole

Luxu

Awards
By the way, Sign, just wanted to thank you for always subbing the KHx and Ux cutscenes!

I do have to admit though… I'm not a fan of that Heartless design. :/ i know we had one that's similar already and this is like an 'evolution', but it just looks like a Large Body is wearing a shark costume. xD I can't take it serious

Don't worry, he just lost a bet. It was quite tragic really...Wait, who is making the costumes? Does a fashion heartless exist?

When I was playing and I saw that, I thought. "Maybe he forgot his sunscreen?" Maybe that is why he is wearing the suit?

DefiantHeart

Awards
Don't worry, he just lost a bet. It was quite tragic really...Wait, who is making the costumes? Does a fashion heartless exist?

When I was playing and I saw that, I thought. "Maybe he forgot his sunscreen?" Maybe that is why he is wearing the suit?

Well, that cat heartless Cinderella boss they mentioned is "fashionable" so maybe...

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
yikes. while KH3 seems to be making strides in retaining that Disney charm, it looks like union x is falling deeper and deeper down the cliche anime rabbit hole

I'm interested to see how Maleficent and Pete fit into all of this... Wonder if they're going to be clashing with the new Union leaders.

Luxu

Awards
I'm interested to see how Maleficent and Pete fit into all of this... Wonder if they're going to be clashing with the new Union leaders.

Ventus is gone though, so they are one Union Leader short. So, they need a replacement for him or something. However, the Union Leaders can't handle Maleficent and Pete alone. Not when they most likely have Nightmares at their disposal, and they aren't that strong. We can assume they have stopped training. So far, the odds are against the Dandelions and Union Leaders. However, Ephemera who is obviously the leader. Is a smart kid, he might just out wit them. Not to mention having a Dandelion as strong as KH1 Sora.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Ventus is gone though, so they are one Union Leader short. So, they need a replacement for him or something. However, the Union Leaders can't handle Maleficent and Pete alone. Not when they most likely have Nightmares at their disposal, and they aren't that strong. We can assume they have stopped training. So far, the odds are against the Dandelions and Union Leaders. However, Ephemera who is obviously the leader. Is a smart kid, he might just out wit them. Not to mention having a Dandelion as strong as KH1 Sora.
wait what do oyu mean venus gone i dont see a sesne where ventus has left?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

I don't know about a medal, but there was this in a recent Famitsu interview:

Famitsu said:
— So, I’d like to ask you a little more about what’s coming for Kingdom Hearts Union Cross. The identity of the 4th Union Leader has been revealed but...

Nomura: I’ve already finished writing the scenario involving the 5th Union Leader and it will be releasing in the first few weeks of August. Actually, I have an illustration of them right here... (Nomura shows the interviewer the illustration)

— Cute!!

Nomura: They’re a good kid. And... hot off the press, here’s a rough sketch of the main illustration for the scenario. (Nomura shows the sketch to the interviewer)— Huh, the 5th leader isn’t in this sketch?

Among the other revealed 4 Union Leaders are... an unknown character and someone in a black hood. Is the one in the black hood the 5th Union Leader?

Nomura:
Nope. And with that, please pay close attention to what will unfold in the next scenario (laughs).

So maybe we'll get to see that new artwork next month.

Ok, possible translation errors not counted what I get from this part is this:

1. Nomura has a sketch called "a main illustration for the scenario" (of Union Cross I presume) and the interviewer notes the 5th leader (Strelitzia) isn't in that sketch.
2. Furthermore, the interviewer states that among the other 4 revealed Union Leaders in this sketch there is "an unknown character" (which isn't Strelitzia since Nomura showed an illustration of the 5th Leader to the interviewer beforehand) and yet another Coaty!

This may mean that we have still two unknown participants in this scenario to deal with. That "unknown" character the interviewer mentioned and the "new" Coaty.
This is of course assuming that the Coaty even IS new at all since we have many possible already existing characters who this Coaty could be as well:
- the MoM
- Luxu
- one of Team Nort
- heck, even Ansem the Wise owns a coat.

Nonetheless though it is worth to point out that the number of main particpants in the scenario in this case reaches seven:
1. Ephemer
2. Skuld
3. Ventus
4. Blaine
5. Strelitzia
6. the "Unknown character" the interviewer mentions
7. The Coaty

Another thought-shot just in the blue just for the fun of it:
Could this Coaty actually be one of the original Seekers of Darkness?

I'm thinking here about the scene the Player Avatar dreamed of in the original Chi where there were two groups of people facing each other, this one:
tumblr_o9y6qghUd01urxie2o1_1280.png

Although there we have nine people facing thirteen, which would mean we're still two people short.
Interesting is that in this scene, the countless dead Keyblades from the actual war are already present...just like they are now in Union Cross as well.
Unlike in the actual war from Browser Chi, it's also not raining in this situation.

Agreement.
While it doesn't exactly fit the textbook description of "stalking" per se it can still give some creepy vibes.

Muke

whatever
Awards

1. Nomura has a sketch called "a main illustration for the scenario" (of Union Cross I presume) and the interviewer notes the 5th leader (Strelitzia) isn't in that sketch.
2. Furthermore, the interviewer states that among the other 4 revealed Union Leaders in this sketch there is "an unknown character" (which isn't Strelitzia since Nomura showed an illustration of the 5th Leader to the interviewer beforehand) and yet another Coaty!

This may mean that we have still two unknown participants in this scenario to deal with. That "unknown" character the interviewer mentioned and the "new" Coaty.
This is of course assuming that the Coaty even IS new at all since we have many possible already existing characters who this Coaty could be as well:
- the MoM
- Luxu
- one of Team Nort

Nonetheless though it is worth to point out that the number of main particpants in the scenario in this case reaches seven:
1. Ephemer
2. Skuld
3. Ventus
4. Blaine
5. Strelitzia
7. The Coaty

Another thought-shot just in the blue just for the fun of it:
Could this Coaty actually be one of the original Seekers of Darkness?

I'm thinking here about the scene the Player Avatar dreamed of in the original Chi where there were two groups of people facing each other, this one:
tumblr_o9y6qghUd01urxie2o1_1280.png

Although there we have nine people facing thirteen, which would mean we're still two people short.
Interesting is that in this scene, the countless dead Keyblades from the actual war are already present...just like they are now in Union Cross as well.
Unlike in the actual war from Browser Chi, it's also not raining in this situation.
Hmmm, wow, Sephiroth. I never really thought about any of that, it never crossed my mind… so there are again 7 people. Would you mind if I added your post to my theory and add a little bit upon it?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Hmmm, wow, Sephiroth. I never really thought about any of that, it never crossed my mind… so there are again 7 people. Would you mind if I added your post to my theory and add a little bit upon it?

I was essentially just brain-storming, lolz, but these things are one of the two primary reasons why I still follow this clusterfuck of a story. ;P

Just now I also remembered there was a scene in the original Browser-Chi when Ephemer sneaked into the Foreteller's tower and met a Coaty...*squints eyes*

Nah, no problem, theorize away, that's what all this is for after all. :D

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

- the MoM
- Luxu
- one of Team Nort

1. Ephemer
2. Skuld
3. Ventus
4. Blaine
5. Strelitzia
7. The Coaty

What intrigues me about this hypothetical sketch is the "unknown character". What if they were created as a silhouette? that way, it could be a subtle means of re-introducing a character we already know. Assuming it's not a completed character sketch, I personally believe that the unknown character is a young Braig. It could explain Xigbar's fascination of The Keyblade War, and his line in Re:Coded in which he says "Whatever, I've got my own plans!".

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Gee, I never gave attention to the number of dark silhouettes in that scene you pointed out, Sephiroth. Keyblades already being there, means that it's gotta be something after a war, note, not necessarily the war, because after THE war (original one) the Player met Skuld and Ephemer and started all over, no silhouettes present, just keyblade wielders everywhere. But since there are 9 people there... Going by the tale, when the Keyblade War happened, the -known one- (the one over Lux being the forgotten one, as I too believe there were two wars), the X-Blade appeared, either summoned or automatically to defend Kingdom Hearts... It says that by the end of it the X-Blade split into 13 pieces of darkness and 7 of light. What if those pieces where each a human and it's them we see as silhouettes there? The fallen Player hints at the war being near its ending, when the blade is supposed to split. And, when experimenting for the X-Blade in BBS, Xehanort considered him a piece of light and Vanitas a piece of darkness, call it heart of pure light/darkness, theoretically the same thing. But, on Light's side, there are 2 more people, they might be two survivors of the war, either 2 of the union leaders who somehow got KH and the legendary X-Blade into this, assuming the union leaders sided with the Light, or those could be just two ... watchers, taking sides to keep appearances, as would the Master of Masters and Luxu do, if their true intentions shouldn't be touched by anyone's suspicion.

That scene when Maleficent mentions Sora just after the Player and Chirithy decide to avoid going into the thorn forest, darn it really. I am also curious what they are doing there and how is Maleficent conscious of Sora in the Dandelion's Dream World if it is set way before BBS timeline. Anyway Maleficent and Pete talked about the Book of Prophecies in Recoded too but back then I had no idea that would connect them to all of the Chi plot, with its depth and dark tone and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back