• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Previous Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Preorder Items Available on Square Enix NA Store

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

If you missed out on the Collector's Edition of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in 2013 then fear not! Square Enix have released the individual items for redemption on the North American store (Square Enix points are required).

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Steelbook

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 Steelbook.  *Game and other content not included - 150 points.

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 30 page artbook - 150 Points.

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 Dust Jacket - 100 Points.

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 REMiX 1.68" Disney collectible pin - 100 points.

Xagzan

Awards
Whoa whoa whoa, wait a minute!

I got the 2.5 "limited edition" and I didn't get any of this! Just the pin.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Whoa whoa whoa, wait a minute!

I got the 2.5 "limited edition" and I didn't get any of this! Just the pin.
Sorry, I wrote Limited Edition when it was the Collector's Edition. I have fixed that in the article.

limit

WOOOOO, been wanting this artbook forever!

> $8.99 shipping

Lol, forgot this was the Square store we're talking about. Granted, it is a great overall price, and it can get way worse if you're not in America, but ugh, still ridiculous.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Was the art book any good? Other than that I would only be interested in the Japanese 1.5+2.5+2.8 box for the PS4.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I completely forgot 2.5 came with an art book because I only recalled getting the plushy and the pin so I was like, Wait one gosh darn Mysterious Figure Boss Fight minute...! but then I checked my giant box and it was right there.

Was the art book any good? Other than that I would only be interested in the Japanese 1.5+2.5+2.8 box for the PS4.
The art book is... alright. I wouldn't get too excited by the phrase "artbook." It's very small and exclusively filled with character designs, renders, like one page of Keyblade artwork, and then a couple of pages of World illustrations/concept art. The first and last page look like some rough storyboarding or something? idk you can probably find all of it online. And the fact that SE is selling the Dust Jacket for it separately as if they aren't an obvious pair is pretty funny. Like what is someone going to do with a 17 cm tall dust jacket which reads KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 REMIX and how is it priced almost as much as the artbook itself.

Still, I'm happy hardcore collectors who missed out are able to get these items now, for what it's worth.

But I'm still salty that Square made me pay for 1.5 twice just to get this collection.
Jerks.

AleMustDie

Awards
I want the Steelbook.

I think Im gonna buy it on eBay ...

Or there are chance for EUR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back