• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Diamond Select Toys plan to release new Kingdom Hearts figures

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ZachOut

I'll share a Vinimate pic soon.

The paint on Sora is not final, I think we just got some notes back from Disney. But the sculpt was approved before paint was submitted. Not sure that will change, so hopefully the paint will correct any perceived problems. I think some of the language used has been a little extreme, but I look forward to having plastic samples (months away) so I can show off range of movement.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
I'll share a Vinimate pic soon.

The paint on Sora is not final, I think we just got some notes back from Disney. But the sculpt was approved before paint was submitted. Not sure that will change, so hopefully the paint will correct any perceived problems. I think some of the language used has been a little extreme, but I look forward to having plastic samples (months away) so I can show off range of movement.

Yeah i'm sorry that you have had to deal with some of the more harsh comments. I think that a lot of people do overreact and forget that you can see this stuff. Everyone should know that these are early prototypes and don't represent the final product anyways, and I am sure that he will look better in person when he hits store shelves.

I'm just so excited at the idea of affordable western licensed KH figures that aren't some $100+ collectible figure that I have to import from Japan, and I love the direction the line appears to be going in. I'm really interested in seeing what the Vinimate looks like, so I hope you post that picture soon!

ZachOut

Sora Vinimate. 4" PVC figure, pre-posed with ball-jointed neck.

193550_1086677_13.jpg

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Okay, that Sora looks pretty damn cool. I'd def pick that one up for myself. I'd love to see y'all put out a KH2 Riku Vinimate. Gotta have the boyfriends together.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Oh wow I LOVE how he looks! Kind of reminds me of that figurine that came with the platinum edition of KHFM.

Sora4.jpg

Thank you for sharing the picture! I'll be picking him up for sure!

Sonicfan2525

Awards

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Sora looks much better than he did, in my opinion. The only odd one is Axel, so yeah, I would def snatch these up for my nephew.

ZachOut

If you are in the US, you can get them a little cheaper than AmiAmi has them by going through BigBadToyStore or Entertainment Earth:

Kingdom Hearts Select Series 01 - Set of 2 - Kingdom Hearts Figures

Kingdom Hearts Select Action Figure Series 1 Set - Diamond Select - Kingdom Hearts - Action Figures at Entertainment Earth

SRP is $24.99/set, both sites have the pair for $44.99.

You can also order through your local comic shop, find one at comicshoplocator.com

And here is an updated pic of Axel.

Set2_FINAL-e1496116020629.jpg

Friendly neFrog

Yeah. Sora looks not good. She looks weird actually. Like her own "fake" :biggrin: Though I'd buy some other figure of her!

ZachOut

Yeah. Sora looks not good. She looks weird actually. Like her own "fake" :biggrin: Though I'd buy some other figure of her!

Your English is great, just be careful of your genders in the future. He/his/him instead of She/her/her.

Hopefully people like the final product. These are still prototypes, and production will look slightly different. But he'll still be smiling!

Neo_

Awards
Do you think if you guys are still making these when III releases next year you will start making figures for that game?

Neo_

Awards
Zach, do you know if Clark Toys will be carrying these? I recently received a 10% discount code with my Rowlf figure, and am debating whether I should use it to preorder these or a Dr. Teeth figure.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I want the Vinimates so much. I just saw one for another series at the store I work at and I almost bought it despite not even being a fan of the series.

Back