• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Persona Thread (Spin-offs galore!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zapt

Awards
Vanitas (Get it? My title is "Unversed" So...)
So I feel like the Blazblue tag is long dead, so I will put this here lol.

[video=youtube;a2Qw-ztFrK4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2Qw-ztFrK4[/video]

This is a thing that exists in our world now. I stopped caring for Blazblue a long time ago, and then I have no idea what that other thing even is but Persona and RWBY in the same fighting game is pretty hype for me at least ha. I also still kind of have fond memories of Blazblue so that helps me as well.

IM SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR THIS!!!
I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BLAZBLUE OR RWBY BUT PERSONA AND UNDER NIGHT IN THE SAME GAME??!!!!!!
HOLY SHIEEEEETTT!!!!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
IM SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR THIS!!!
I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BLAZBLUE OR RWBY BUT PERSONA AND UNDER NIGHT IN THE SAME GAME??!!!!!!
HOLY SHIEEEEETTT!!!!

Ah its really cool you are excited about the one series I know nothing about hahah. Glad its exciting to different people for different reasons :p

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I'm excited about BlazBlue x Under Night. Don't care about Persona or RWBY. Hopefully everyone will be able to speak Japanese this time though.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I'm only interested in BlazBlue and Persona within this crossover, but I'll take it!

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm currently boosting all of my social links up rn to the point where I was too broke to use the trains (thanks Kawakami) and rn trying to get futaba to talk to people.

I love this game.

Also the futaba boss was mean and made me cry.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Persona Q 2 is imminent. Some months ago the domain was registered, but now it's registered under Atlus​.

I saw that the other day. Makes me want to finish up the first PQ sooner. I stopped somewhere midway through the haunted house dungeon.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I saw that the other day. Makes me want to finish up the first PQ sooner. I stopped somewhere midway through the haunted house dungeon.
Shit same here. I tried to play Etrian Odyssey Untold about a week ago and completely lost interest after hitting the second stratum so I'm not too confident PQ will hold me over long enough to beat it. Much less to beat it twice if I want to 'see' both stories lol.

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Hmm. This could be either good or really bad. We'll see!
Well, it's being produced by A-1 Pictures, it'll depend on the team working on it. Personally I was hoping Production IG would be involved in a potential anime project considering how good their cutscenes looked. On the other hand, I did like the Daybreakers OVA and that was fairly close in style. But like you said, we'll wait and see what happens.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Shit same here. I tried to play Etrian Odyssey Untold about a week ago and completely lost interest after hitting the second stratum so I'm not too confident PQ will hold me over long enough to beat it. Much less to beat it twice if I want to 'see' both stories lol.

I'm hoping that I won't have any problem picking up where I left off and just knocking out those last couple dungeons, but I know they get progressively longer, so we'll see. At this point I would be happy at least finishing the P3 story since I don't think there would be toooo much different with P4. And if there is, New game plus should alleviate some of the pain of running through again haha

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I loved Persona Q, but it's those type of games where you finish it, take a rest, and then come back to it. It's easy to feel burned with it, haha.

Max

Staff member
Awards
I loved Persona Q, but it's those type of games where you finish it, take a rest, and then come back to it. It's easy to feel burned with it, haha.

I really like it too, but I definitely get worn out on the grind sometimes. I get that the game is designed to have 5 longer dungeons rather than more shorter ones, but man do the dungeons start to feel like they drag towards the end of each one to me.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I really like it too, but I definitely get worn out on the grind sometimes. I get that the game is designed to have 5 longer dungeons rather than more shorter ones, but man do the dungeons start to feel like they drag towards the end of each one to me.
Same. Each time I reach a new flew, I wonder if it's the last. xD And whenever I entered a new dungeon, I would mentally prepare myself because I knew it was gonna be a floor or two longer xDD

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Y'know, now that I think about it, how do you think they'll handle the dungeons in the new anime or the pacing in general? Will they give it 24 episodes like the original Persona 4 anime and give a movie to the final dungeon or would they just rush the story?

Thoughts?

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Y'know, now that I think about it, how do you think they'll handle the dungeons in the new anime or the pacing in general? Will they give it 24 episodes like the original Persona 4 anime and give a movie to the final dungeon or would they just rush the story?

Thoughts?

I preferred the movies. P4A peaked at episode 3...

Back