• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digital Media ► KH III New Soundtrack *Crosses Fingers* Simple and Clean Remix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XTREEMMAK

Website
keyjaycompound.com
Very nice dude :) I like the singer on the vocs. Touches perfectly. I do think that parts in the channels before the hook were a little low in some sections while loosing just a tad bit of energy on the builds, redeemable on a total production standpoint.

Overall enjoyed it. Separation, depth, direction. Nice.

kidSaru

First off thanks for such kind words!
Id also like to point out that the constructive criticism was on point. I know exactly what your talking about as far as the energy of the song slowing down on some points. Now i know what i must work on for my newer tracks going forward :D

XTREEMMAK

Website
keyjaycompound.com
First off thanks for such kind words!
Id also like to point out that the constructive criticism was on point. I know exactly what your talking about as far as the energy of the song slowing down on some points. Now i know what i must work on for my newer tracks going forward :D

Np dude, any time :D
Question, are you open to do guest collabs on projects? If so, I'll keep you in mind :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back