• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► S.H. Figuarts - Kingdom Hearts 2 Sora up for pre-order on AmiAmi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Back in May, the S.H. Figuarts Kingdom Hearts II Sora figure was announced by Bandai's Tamashii Nations during their 10th Anniversary World Tour in Osaka, Japan. This figure drew attention from many Kingdom Hearts fans and figure enthusiasts alike due to the fact that that Square Enix already produces their own line of Kingdom Hearts figures under their Play Arts Kai, Bring Arts, and Static Arts figure lines.

Nevertheless, fans have been eager to finally get their hands on a Kingdom Hearts figure that bot featured sculpting close to Sora's in-game model while being priced at an affordable rate.

This S.H. Figuarts Kingdom Hearts II Sora is 5 inches tall and comes with 3 different expression faces (happy, serious, and screaming), optional hand pieces, and a Keyblade featuring a realistic metal chain. The S.H. Figuarts Kingdom Hearts II Sora figure will release in November 2017 for 6,264 Yen (Approx. $55.30 USD) and can be pre-ordered from AmiAmi right now.

Note: Pre-orders from AmiAmi cannot be cancelled except under special circumstances. Read their FAQ for more information.

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Thanks to forum user mastersora8000 for the tip!

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I think what I really like about this model is his face feels more natural than the Play Arts Kai and I love that the chain is actually made of metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back