• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If the BBS trio had a forth member, what would their fate be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry

Say if a fourth member joined Ventus, Terra and Aqua and became best friends and went of to other worlds like they did, and fought in the battle, Ventus lost his heart and is now asleep in CO, Terra gets posessed while Aqua gets trapped in RoD, what do you think would happen to the fourth member?

my opinions

- Gets killed?
- Ends up trapped elsewhere?
- Loses memory of the others and grows up?

I know this may be a dumb question, but I've always wondered..

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
That's a good question. I imagine the plot would have been very different in order to integrate the hypothetical fourth member. If he/she wasn't that important to Xehanort's goals I think that person would have been like Mickey and spent years trying to find his/her friends

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Considering the luck surrounding the TAV trio, he/she would probably try to search for Aqua, runs into Sephiroth, gets knocked into another world, that world is about to be destroyed, the explosion sends the fourth member back in time to when Planet Vegeta still hasn't any Saiyans, and he/she becomes the legendary Super Keyblade Master and defeats MoM.

Oshul

I'm sure that if a fourth member was there they would have somehow sacrificed themselves to save ven at the end of the game instead of aqua. My main question is who would the fourth character be? mickey? That's the most likely candidate in my opinion though I did just start the game again I may have forgot a few of the characters

ImVentus

Awards
- Loses memory of the others and grows up?

That's even worse than option 1
Imagine loving your family and then out of dark influences being separated. Then grow into an old human being without the memories of your loved ones. Thinking about it, it just sounds awful.

But that's actually a really interesting question.

Could fall into Xehanort's clutches and being turned into a nobody IDK?

If un affected by Xehanort's attempt, probably watching non-stop for a way to protect Ven from incoming intruders in Oblivion. When I think about it, that could have actually been something interesting. Since Aqua is trapped in TROD & Terra is somewhere unable to actually see what's going on. The fourth member could be the protector of Castle Of Oblivion and also explore the area putting out traps and make it like a labyrinth for the organization, just something that popped up:smile:

Or the member could end up being a guardian for SRK at Destiny Islands making sure none of them would end up hurt or fall into darkness (cept Kairi of course).

Caxinuld

Awards
This is gonna make great self insert fanfic material.

Personally, I can't imagine another keyblade wielder besides Mickey serving the role of the fourth character without the story being changed radically to accomodate the new character.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I think I'll take Swoosh's approach to an extent. I like this question quite a bit, actually!

I believe that the member of the trio that'd be new would be an apprentice to another unknown keyblade master that we stumble upon, and spends the entire game wrapped up in our battles. Because of this, he sort of becomes family to the Birth by Sleep trio, more involved that Mickey ever was. He is involved in the final battle, and he makes sure that Braig is taken care of while further protecting Ventus as Braig distracts Aqua. I've got to imagine he'd be a similar strength of Vanitas, and they'd be neck and neck the entire game. After the trio gets lost, this character is the only one to remember what their fates were, and travels around the universe frantically searching for them. He later befriends Mickey for real this time and decides that Mickey can protect the worlds while he goes in search of them, to no avail. Some time later, we find out that he disappeared, and we later discover that he was never successful in his search, getting himself trapped in the dark realm. He doesn't become evil, but very weak, and he joins up with Mickey and Riku in Kingdom Hearts III to help save Aqua, the thing he was trying to do for 12 years.

That'd be my take on it at least.

Strawberry

I think I'll take Swoosh's approach to an extent. I like this question quite a bit, actually!

I believe that the member of the trio that'd be new would be an apprentice to another unknown keyblade master that we stumble upon, and spends the entire game wrapped up in our battles. Because of this, he sort of becomes family to the Birth by Sleep trio, more involved that Mickey ever was. He is involved in the final battle, and he makes sure that Braig is taken care of while further protecting Ventus as Braig distracts Aqua. I've got to imagine he'd be a similar strength of Vanitas, and they'd be neck and neck the entire game. After the trio gets lost, this character is the only one to remember what their fates were, and travels around the universe frantically searching for them. He later befriends Mickey for real this time and decides that Mickey can protect the worlds while he goes in search of them, to no avail. Some time later, we find out that he disappeared, and we later discover that he was never successful in his search, getting himself trapped in the dark realm. He doesn't become evil, but very weak, and he joins up with Mickey and Riku in Kingdom Hearts III to help save Aqua, the thing he was trying to do for 12 years.

That'd be my take on it at least.

I really really like that idea.

D

Deleted member 246005

i imagine they would fill mickey's role or they might end up protecting ven in castle oblivion till the organization comes in.

he or her is probably fire themed. It be cool if aqua had a sister.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
The fourth member would be the Master of Terra, Ventus and Aqua and childhood friend of Xehanort. They'd be informed by Yen Sid about the Unversed, and they would task Terra and Aqua in protecting The Princess of Heart. Said member would be concerned about Terra's darkness and would tell Aqua to keep an eye on him. He'd eventually try and wipe out Ventus because he knows too much, but Terra ends up protecting Ventus and battling said person. Said person would be killed off by Xehanort.

D

Deleted member 246005

The fourth member would be the Master of Terra, Ventus and Aqua and childhood friend of Xehanort. They'd be informed by Yen Sid about the Unversed, and they would task Terra and Aqua in protecting The Princess of Heart. Said member would be concerned about Terra's darkness and would tell Aqua to keep an eye on him. He'd eventually try and wipe out Ventus because he knows too much, but Terra ends up protecting Ventus and battling said person. Said person would be killed off by Xehanort.

So it would be eraqus then?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Since Mickey's on the boxart, I'm treating him as the fourth.

So the Fourth's fate is to do bugger all the whole game.

Andriux

Website
kingdomhearts.be
In BBS I thought King Mickey wasn't at the level of Terra, Ven, or Aqua. I thought of him as sort of a rookie still, but hey he helped Sora close the door in Kingdom Hearts. :tongue:

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
People often declare that they think BbS Mickey is inferior to the TAV trio.
Granted I have no absolute proof of the opposite, I just don't see it.
He literally saved Ventus and chased off Vanitas. I can assume he did most of the work too since mr. MeteorShower didn't do shit in the first half of the match.
He then joined Aqua in facing Vanitas and a semi-perfect X-Blade, and he was the only one not unconcious in the aftermath.

He's at least on par, if not even a tad more skilled in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back