• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Samsung S8 deals?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Hello guys. I need some help on getting a new phone. Well a Samsung most definitely. I have been seeing commercials of a free Samsung 8, or a note 8. I'm inclined to pay a payment for 30 months(not unless they raise it). I just need help on deals I don't know about or other phone suggestions. I am actually gonna live on my own next year(10$ an hour job), and I'm willing to pay for it. So any advice would nice thanks.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Honestly, your best option would be to go with the Samsung S7. The Samsung Galaxy S8 is currently incompatible with Kingdom Hearts Union X, and the Galaxy S7 is cheaper to maintain. The network deal may seem tempting, but it's so much more cost efficient to stick with the S7 especially if you're considering living on your own. And remember to Smart Switch your content from your old device.

Awards
Honestly, your best option would be to go with the Samsung S7. The Samsung Galaxy S8 is currently incompatible with Kingdom Hearts Union X, and the Galaxy S7 is cheaper to maintain. The network deal may seem tempting, but it's so much more cost efficient to stick with the S7 especially if you're considering living on your own. And remember to Smart Switch your content from your old device.
thanks alpha baymax. I'll do that then. It's worth it.

SoulXaldin

Awards

Is that the one that catches fire or am I thinking of another one?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Is that the one that catches fire or am I thinking of another one?

That's the Samsung Galaxy Note 7. It was recalled because the battery was over-clocked. With Samsung mobiles, they were experimenting with water and dust resistance, and the note 7 was strong in those fields, but at the expense of energy circulation. They've been recalled, and I highly doubt that Samsung would return to the Note family. They already have the S and A series.

The Samsung Galaxy S7 does not explode.

SoulXaldin

Awards
That's the Samsung Galaxy Note 7. It was recalled because the battery was over-clocked. With Samsung mobiles, they were experimenting with water and dust resistance, and the note 7 was strong in those fields, but at the expense of energy circulation. They've been recalled, and I highly doubt that Samsung would return to the Note family. They already have the S and A series.

The Samsung Galaxy S7 does not explode.

Ohhhhhh. I see. Welp, RIP Note 7.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I'd just try to buy the phone upfront. Don't buy from Craigslist as they'll scam you by reporting the phone lost or stolen after an hour or so after purchase. They will lock the phone and it will becoming nothing but a paper weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back