• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 2017 General Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
4iAjspyCSkd7JVb49uTzeR.jpg

EA - YOUTUBE
MICROSOFT - YOUTUBE
BETHESDA - YOUTUBE
UBISOFT - TBA
PC GAMING - TBA
SONY - TBA
NINTENDO - TBA​

Last edited:

Recon

Art of War
Awards
For anyone watching online: Youtube > Twitch. Twitch's performance is a disgrace.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah I often have issues with Twitch and lag and prefer Youtube.

EA was a bit of a mess. I caught up on it after and the NFS youtube introduction was just terrible.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I never care for EA, even Bioware's new game is kind of meh so far...especially since I found out its probably gonna be an online game like Destiny. I'm not really sure they could build character and relationships with them in that sort of game, which is what I like Bioware for so I'm not really excited.

I do kind of want Battlefront 2 lol, but I feel conflicted.

All the sports can get outta here tho lol, and they push them so much...

Recon

Art of War
Awards
A WAY OUT is a cool co-op concept. It's refreshing to see since you hardly see couch co-op games anymore.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
They went on that big bit about BF2's story mode and then showed barely anything of it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Looks like Microsoft have the marketing for Assassins Creed Origins this time.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Microsoft Recap
-Xbox One X
-Forza 7
-Metro Exodus
-Assassin's Creed Origins
-Deep Rock Galactica
-State of Decay 2
-The Darwin Project
-Minecraft
-Dragonball Fighter Z
-Blast Desert
-The Last Night
-CodeVein
-Sea of Thieves
-Tacoma
-Super Lucky's Tale
-Cuphead
-Crackdown 3
-Lots of indie games
(it's still going)

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Most of these appear to be timed exclusives or not exclusive based on the wording.

Maybe it's my personal opinion, but most of these games don't interest me. They didn't show me why I need to buy an Xbox One.

Sea of Theives looks crazy fun though.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
sea of thieves and cuphead are definite buys for me

anthem looks incredible for me to play on my ps4

Muke

whatever
Awards
Still don't get why they decided to show DBZ here rather than at the Sony conference. But oh well

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Still don't get why they decided to show DBZ here rather than at the Sony conference. But oh well
To get the Asian market buying the new Xbox console to play Japanese games.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

Xbox may have approached them about it while Sony didn't. It could be that simple or it could be overly complex. That game isn't really a system seller anyway, but it does look great.

Xbox conference was meh. I've loved it in the past, and while the number of games shown was impressive, most of them did not even look that good, and their best looking game, Anthem, which looks really cool, isn't an exclusive and we barely got any details.

It's really cool Minecraft made themselves look relevant at the conference though. Cross platform play will be incredible if it works well.

Xbox One X has been hyped up for a year, but they provided little incentive to pick it up. Other games will have support, but in terms of actual games around the lunch we got the awful-looking Super Lucky's Tale and Crackdown, which didn't impress.

Again, Sea of Thieves looks great, as does Cuphead. Cuphead is the one game this gen that I want more than anything to be on every console. I might have to pick it up on Steam. I'm excited for Bethesda's conference tonight though.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Upon checking out the Assassins Creed Origins... I really want to like it, but the gameplay, I can't tell if they let us choose how to fight someone like in Assassins Creed 2. It kind of looks like it until they do the same combination of attacks to get the enemy down. Which won't get me to buy it if it's anything like the current AC titles. Otherwise it looks like it'd be a fun story to dive into.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
There was more Switch stuff shown at the XBox show than at EA. That is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back